SCLover's Imports (2 Viewers)

chusaber

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Yoko Littner, Aisha Clanclan)

I don't know if this belongs in the bugs section, and from what I've seen, apparently it works for others, but for me the Torgrutan swf is bugged - though it loads just fine into SDT and looks right, when I try to save it in the vanilla version it refuses to acknowledge the filepath I put in for it, even though it's clearly correct. I tried the v2 version and that did the same thing. Then, when I loaded it as a hair mod it saved just fine, but I got the hair SWF block telling me to load it as a mod so that doesn't work either. Does anyone know what's going on?

JasperZ

Potential Patron

Your Anko mod is awesome,and I admire you for your notice on details.If you put her coat on her that will become even more awesome.Wouldn't you think so? :D

sclover13

Content Creator

@chusaber
I can't seem to replicate the issue here... sort mate, the save function is working fine for me. In fact, she is listed as one of my characters along with Shade's Shaak-ti costume.

JasperZ said:
Your Anko mod is awesome,and I admire you for your notice on details.If you put her coat on her that will become even more awesome.Wouldn't you think so? :D
Thanks man! ;D Sadly, I gotta say the coat is proving harder than I originally thought. I'd like to have a dynamic coat, but right now that's impossible. Currently I have a few other things in the works, but nothing passable. Sorry.

EDIT:
After I finish my current projects I'll see what I can do for this coat thing.

JasperZ

Potential Patron

It's OK,I'm just giving my advise,what you've done so far is pretty good,I'm just expressing that with coat it will be perfect.Love your work,really

And take your time.

sclover13

Content Creator

JasperZ said:
It's OK,I'm just giving my advise,what you've done so far is pretty good,I'm just expressing that with coat it will be perfect.Love your work,really

And take your time.
No worries! Giving the people what they want is what I want ;D I been attempting to code my own dynamic system to work independently for just clothes with little success lately. Haha, I'm giving up on it and just going to animate the coat static. 8)

EDIT:
In other news, giving out a pre-release of Ayane since it's taking me forever to finish (you know... life and all is just getting in the way again). I still plan on updating the costume further, but for now I need some bug testing. Let me know if anything really jarring stands out. Thanks.

Pre-release Ayane Costume: [attachurl=1]

Attachments

PR Ayane - DOA - Costume.swf
284.3 KB · Views: 252

K

Knux88

Great work! I really like the SWF work you are doing. Please keep it up and I'm looking forward to more.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

So when are you going to apply to be an artist and hang out in the Alley with the rest of us?

M

myonlyusername

Thanks for your SWF Imports!!! ;D

TDream

Potential Patron

SCLover13 said:
EDIT:
In other news, giving out a pre-release of Ayane since it's taking me forever to finish (you know... life and all is just getting in the way again). I still plan on updating the costume further, but for now I need some bug testing. Let me know if anything really jarring stands out. Thanks.

Pre-release Ayane Costume: [attachurl=1]

The amount of details you put into this costume mod is stunning!

Thank you^^

what I noticed:

sclover13

Content Creator

Dante said:
So when are you going to apply to be an artist and hang out in the Alley with the rest of us?
eh, I'd love to be there, but the powers to be have yet to grant my wish. :o It's been a while in the works... don't worry if I cross my fingers I might make it there one day, haha. :P

@TDream
I'm glad you like it! I neglected to mention that I'm fully aware of the problems with the tits -- scaling failed. I may or may not re approach the scaling issue. Also, because of the way the costume is only covering the front half, I also failed to get the alignment right on the top portion, as you circled. Sadly, I may not be able to fix this.

Although, I'm very happy that you alerted me to that problem with the pants. Will fix that right away.

sclover13

Content Creator

After seeing a request for this on Dante's thread I decided to get on the ball and finish my Kerrigan Sets... starting with the new Kerrigan from SC2 HOTS.

Sarah_K.png

sclover13

Content Creator

Added two Hue-Shiftable versions of the Emo Glasses. Added in second post under OC/Misc

Emo_Glasses_Hue_Shift.png

sclover13

Content Creator

@Dante Awesome pic 8)

UPDATE! (First as a green man)

Yoko Littner Costume v2 and Dynamic Hair Remake

Yoko_Costume_v2.png

At first glance this update may not seem like much, but here is what's new:
HAIR: (funfriend/RajasGrime 's Yoko Littner hair remake)
- been remade slightly smaller
- glasses and collar removed from it for greater flexibility
- no background or character code
- improved dynamics
- improved line work
- generally updated for the newer versions of SDT

(Unlike my normal remake's and revisions, this download is located under the normal Gurren Lagann tab.)

COSTUME:
- Utilizes my new "DatAss" mod (unreleased)
- No longer requires panties enabled/bottoms are standalone
- Improved art
- Added toggable Glasses and Collar
- Scalable Boobies!!

- Added standalone version of Scarf and Collar for those who want it.

ghostface89

Potential Patron

congrats on the artist tag SC... very well deserved! keep up the good work!

sclover13

Content Creator

ghostface89 said:
congrats on the artist tag SC... very well deserved! keep up the good work!
Thanks man!! Whenever I get comments like yours I get an insane urge to keep modding! ;)
And in fact, I did....

Update:
Sarah Kerrigan Costume and Wings

Infested_Kerrigan.png

Included are the Costume body only (no armor or forearm/hand mods), the full costume, and the wings.

Wings have been separated from the costume since they are loaded on the hair import. This will cause problems for unloading the costume as well as importing hairs. If you want the wings, load them very last.

Have fun! The non-HOTS Kerrigan Hair will be out soon.

Update 2:
DOA Ayane Costume

Just officially putting it out there... on main post under DOA

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: DOA Ayane, Sarah Kerrigan, Yoko Littner Revised)

Thanks for the Kerrigan!

Also...CONGRATS!

;-)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: DOA Ayane, Sarah Kerrigan, Yoko Littner Revised)

Yet Another Update:

Twi'lek Hair Base:

Twilek_Hair_Base.png

(This is just a base, so it comes out as tan skin. If you want to change skin color, adjust both the hair and skin sliders so that they are same values.)
Next on my list using this mod will be: Mission Vao, Aayla Secura, and Jabba Slave Twi'lek

Bald Head Mod (for Tan skin):

baldhead.png

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Twilek, Bald, Ayane, Kerrigan, Yoko Littner)

Ayane's got some clipping going on.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.png
    Clipboard01.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 151

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Twilek, Bald, Ayane, Kerrigan, Yoko Littner)

Faceless said:
Ayane's got some clipping going on.
Yeah, I've been trying to figure out how to get that mask to come back. I complained about it for so long... but now that it's gone, I miss it.

Any ideas? I was hoping it would toggable just like the rightThigh one. You know, where you change rightThigh to rightThighMasked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.