Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Frenda Seivelun from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun] (2 Viewers)

Varangian

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Mugino Shizuri from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun]

Well damn, Shizuri's hair is pretty awesome. Thanks

Kir

Content Creator
Re: Kir's imports [Added Dynamic hair: Mugino Shizuri from Toaru Kagaku no Railgun]

Sorry for late update, been busying with exams.

TDream: Yeah, I might create these hairs in the future.
Varangian: You're welcome. I just released Frenda Seivelun dynamic hair

Faceless said:
I've found the problem. For whatever reason, using getChild seems to return a static object, so I can't change anything. But directly accessing bottom.back.rgbFill or whatever from the main settings layer (where you register your mods) works just fine. You still have to make a whole bunch of calls, unfortunately, but at least you're only importing and retrieving the top.back object once. ::)

Nice to see you got it working.

Feel free to call me dumb, but I can't figure it out how to apply that code. I tried pasting it in main setting with registerMods, but nothing works. I'll attach .fla file of china dress to see if I'm missing something. Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

China Dress2.fla
3.3 MB · Views: 402

Faceless

Content Creator
Because you're including stuff in the code for parts that you haven't actually actually drawn. In your case, all you need are the two thigh lines.

Also, I'd recommend changing the fill shapes to black, or else the colors won't actually match the sliders.

CerberiRaven

Potential Patron
:D thanks for making both Frenda and Mugino hairs!!!
Also! I adjusted close to accurate clothings on them too
Code:
 Mugino Shizuri
Shirt: Red: 200, Green: 157, Blue: 200 A:255
Skirt: Red: 200, Green: 157, Blue: 200 A:255
Socks: Overknee: Red:0, Green:0, Blue:0 A:200
High Heels: Red:255, Green:255, Blue:255, A:255
Code:
 Frenda Seivelun
Shirt: Red:34, Blue: 43, Green: 70, A:255
Skirt: Red:255, Blue: 255, Green: 255, A:255
Shoes: School, Red:0, Blue:0, Green:0, A:255
This is the outcome
IrpdgTx.png

QuSxjLx.png

Xiobe

Potential Patron
Re: Kir's imports [Added SWF import: Frilly negligee]

dcfan said:
Fantastic work Kir, I'm really digging the SWF mods you're starting to put out.

where is this hair mod located? I can't find it anywhere

Luablood

Potential Patron
Do you plan on adding Charlotte Dunois, Tabane Shinonono, Tatenashi Sarashiki and Kanzashi Sarashiki, from Infinite Stratos ? I find it odd that Charlotte is not already there... any way, I've list the four important character you didn't have, but you haven't put any of the minor character nor the "vilains"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.