SCLover's Imports (2 Viewers)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Aayla Secura, Mission Vao)

Ah, more Twilek girls....bless you!

Mission Vao will look good in Dante's wedding dress. And Aayla will look good in that outfilt you're making!

Hmm, and somebody just made a Slave Leia bikini SWF in multiple sizes. So now I'm thinking screen-capped BG with the Twilek strippers from that bounty hunter arc in Clone Wars season 4!

Hmm, and now I'm thinking of the hot Twilek Mafia Princess / Jedi Ranger in the "Dawn of the Jedi" comics...

sclover13

Content Creator

Update:
Adult Togrutan mod had an error in the embedded character code that prevented saving. I'm releasing a version 3 that will not only be savable but includes only skin tone and character name coding.

EDIT:
Also added, 2 non-animated and 2 animated StarCraft Backgrounds here: (Nuclear Wasteland and Space Marine)
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3382.msg44026#msg44026

sclover13

Content Creator

Update: Surgical Mask!

mask_watarirouka.jpg

This is the norm for sickness over in the east.

Now available for SDChan and friends when their sick too!
medi_mask.png

Works with other accessories! Yay!
medi_mask2.png

Available in second post.
(this is a rehash of the mask from Skullgirls Valentine by chainsawgutsfuck)

EDIT:
For the hell of it I'm also adding a mask that is on her face. Of course this doesn't really function right for going deep (or at all), but mainly for those looking for the hand job variety.

medi_mask_on_face.png

A future update will combine these two masking into one import so that clicking the mask will change the state of on or off the face.

ModGuy

Content Creator

SCLover13 said:
For the hell of it I'm also adding a mask that is on her face. Of course this doesn't really function right for going deep (or at all), but mainly for those looking for the hand job variety.

Clench teeth to prevent that, wonder if that's available in vanilla.

sclover13

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
SCLover13 said:

Clench teeth to prevent that, wonder if that's available in vanilla.
Yea, just tried to check out a dialogue control for it... but failed. If somebody wanted to make sure she didn't suck at all, that might be a job for loader! :P

Update: Togglable surgical mask.
I did it quicker than I thought. Although on the hair layer rather than the headwear it doesn't affect the effect at all. Click the mask and it will go up and down. Available in second post along with the static versions.

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Mask Acc, Animated BG, Aayla Secura, Mission Vao)

Update: Darth Talon Hair

darth_talon.png

As usual, see a prob let me know ;)

Next up: Finish Aayla costume, making matching body tats for this hair version.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Darth Talon, Mask Acc, Animated BG, Aayla Secura)

Darth Talon! Dynamic! YES ;D! I'm currently in the middle of Quorra from Tron for Shade, but as soon as I'm done, I'm converting the outfit.

EDIT: WAIT A SECOND :o! Did you do that on purpose ???

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Darth Talon, Mask Acc, Animated BG, Aayla Secura)

Talon, yes! Awesome! Thanks! And you're doing the body markings? Very cool...

Hmm, while we await Vanilla Talon's update here is a little "sclover13" only mod mix. (In honor of you and your mods!).

(To dupe load this way: 1) your Talon Hair, 2) your Anko Fishnet and then 3) your Nova Armor Parts).

Shade

Content Creator

Look great!

The only thing is, should the 'ear' thing Twi'lek's have be the same color as their skin? It seems a little off.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 670

Kir

Content Creator

Excellent SW imports collection you got there!

sclover13

Content Creator

Kir said:
Excellent SW imports collection you got there!
Thanks! ;D

Shade said:
Look great!

The only thing is, should the 'ear' thing Twi'lek's have be the same color as their skin? It seems a little off.

Shade

Content Creator

SCLover13 said:
super easy fix, i was trying to make the "ear bone" a tad bit lighter to reflect some of Talon's renderings. However, it seems to load odd in the version of SDT you have.. (I need to start testing in the newest version - but I don't care for the improved handjob mechanics)

Fixing now --

EDIT: Re-upped Darth Talon

Awesome! Thanks. That screen shot is actually from an older version of ModGuys Loader, so it's not totally up to date. The problem still occurred when using the V1 hair in the new STD though. V2 fixed it, looks much better now. :D

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: SCLover's Imports (Updates: Darth Talon v2, Mask Acc, Animated BG)

zzaapp002 said:
Talon, yes! Awesome! Thanks! And you're doing the body markings? Very cool...

Sorry Zap. I made the costume, and Shade threw in a little extra Shading, but the body markings are still Mike's department 8)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

S'ok...

Regular Twilek = Vanilla.

Sith Twilek = Chocolate with Vanilla Swirl! (That means, Loader with some Vanilla elements).

And yeah, I'll remember to load the sith tats before the armor, eh?

;-)

P.S. "Shading?" Ha-ha!

sclover13

Content Creator

I'm going to remake the body markings for vanilla. I respect Mike's wishes not to have his stuff in vanilla, so it won't be a carbon copy of his work (as much as I like it). I'll also have it reflect the marking for the dynamic hair and to work in conjunction with Dante's vanilla Talon costume.

--------------------------

Also, for this modding community does anybody know where the line is drawn at flash decomplies of others work? I've been doing this for ages and rebuilding them to suit my own likings (like changing parts of clothes, cleaning up mods, making loader-only mods vanilla, etc). Always for personal use -- I never release them to you all just out of respect of the original authors (save for ones where I asked for permission first.)

However, situations like the remake of the RajaGrime/funfriend's Yoko Hair comes to mind. Because those users are no longer active, I posted my remake without their permission. Thoughts on this?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Still Active, ask permission and give credit to the original artist. Permission not given, don't release.

No longer active at all... Release and give credit to the original artist, send them a PM letting them know what you've done, just in case ;).

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Dante said:
Still Active, ask permission and give credit to the original artist. Permission not given, don't release.

No longer active at all... Release and give credit to the original artist, send them a PM letting them know what you've done, just in case ;) .

Excellent advice. And oh, what secrets works does sclover13 have? Hmm, crikey, the suspense is killing me. (Well, not really, although I am curious). But don't tell me, eh? Then I'll just be all sad that we can't have it until someone is virtually "dead to SDT".

EDIT -
Anyways....thanks again for all the cool mods, eh? And I've been mixing your Twileks & Togrutans up a bit. See if you like them....

Kinda inspired by:
Astraal Vao from "Legacy"
http://www.chucrew.com/twilekcelebration/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=5
Hadiya from "Dawn of the Jedi"
http://www.chucrew.com/twilekcelebration/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=61

Ahsoka all grown-up on Raxxus Prime...

Kind of a Old Republic Jedi Knight thing...

Shaak-ti's Sister?

Kinda of an Oola mixed with Aayla thing...

And of course Talon! (Used v1 hair so don't worry if it looks weird).

Ahsoka's "A New Hope" job...

And um, made this since I thought you meant Astraal Vao on a "mission" and not "Mission Vao" the character. Whoops!

sclover13

Content Creator

Added a vanilla version of Patrick's Fishnets as per his posting of the FLA in his fishnet loader thread.

Working on the gag-mod Boba Fett -- not going to put a lot of time or effort into this unless somebody really wants this kind of mod: WIP:
femalefett_WIP.png

@Zap those all look awesome! thanks for making all those super star wars fantasy fuck machines. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.