SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: StarCraft Nova, DOA Christie, Kasumi, One Piece)

heres a new kokoro with part of the hair gap filled in and a back hair to help with the shorter hair underneath.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: StarCraft Nova, DOA Christie, Kasumi, One Piece)

sclover13 said:
In fact, after this I'm taking a hiatus from modding. :-\

:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

Thanks for the fix and I love your Kokoro import thanks for making her^^

sclover13

Content Creator

I'm still taking a break from modding - need time to do other things. But, I made a dialogue for an artist and his creation. To fit that dialogue I made a mod called "ArtBaby" ! I thought I'd throw that out for others to use as well....

artbaby1.png
artbaby2.png

When dialogue is completely finished I may include that as well... if there is any interest....

Casonig

Potential Patron

I'm making an alien captive character and the Nova costume fits perfectly, unfortunately when I load the mod, this happens.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    546.1 KB · Views: 632

sclover13

Content Creator

Casonig said:
I'm making an alien captive character and the Nova costume fits perfectly, unfortunately when I load the mod, this happens.
Ah, this is a loader issue that happens to all my vanilla "body" mods. If I switch a couple things around it'll work for you in Loader -- however the clothes will not become removable from the jumpsuit any longer. Basically no longer "undressable".

Alternatively, there may be a fix for this in Loader. Yet, because I know jack-shit about Loader I am not the one to ask about it.

For now, I see what I can do to hack together a remedy.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Think it's about time I remove the thigh patch and just blame modders.

sclover13

Content Creator

@Casonig looked into loader... thigh patch for this is too easy. Just follow the instructions and fixed. I used the plug-suit fix example and changed the thighx to 0 for Nova to fit correctly.

sclover13

Content Creator

Dropping an Aisha Clanclan for Outlaw Star lovers.
aisha0001.png

Corresponding audio dialogue can be found here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3447.msg45148

HentaiBob

Potential Patron

Yeah thanks :)

Love the song ;)

EDIT: Sorry just noticed it's a demo... here is the full version. The end of the demo is kind of funny though ^^

Casonig

Potential Patron

SCLover13 said:
@Casonig looked into loader... thigh patch for this is too easy. Just follow the instructions and fixed. I used the plug-suit fix example and changed the thighx to 0 for Nova to fit correctly.

I have no idea what that means.

EDIT: Here's the hair, person below

Attachments

• sdthair_maywong.png
    sdthair_maywong.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 227

NeloXI

Potential Patron

Casonig said:

What hair is that?

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

The Nova armor kicks @$$, man. And the "Art Baby" version is pretty cool.

(Above pic is a scene from "No One Can Hear You SDT in the Phantom Zone")

Any chance you could release either version in parts? Like Under-Suit, Gloves, Chest-Piece, Boots? (I assume the Shoulder Armor is attached so the Gloves or Chest-Piece?). I was messing around trying to make Kryptonians (above) and Thanagarian / Angel Chicas (like below)...

(Above pic is from "Everyone Can Hear You SDT in Heaven...or on Thanagar?")

Also, um, I was shift-clicking around (in Vanilla) and found out she has 4 breasts now? And one set will keep growing (on it's own) and then cycles. Would this be something that is taking up resources? (That that you warned about). See below...

Thanks again for all the cool Mods....

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

See Zap, this is why I give you karma. My mech-wings, go nicely with Sclover's Nova mod. Your combos just keep getting better and better ;D

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Yeah, I guess that's just how my brain works, eh?

I saw the Nova Art Mod and immediately my head went to the hot white-haired Kryptonian Phantom Zone escapee from the animated Superman show.

http://dcanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Mala
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/066/6/9/Mala__Other_Supergirl_by_Wing_Saber.jpg

And that took me to, hey, that armor could also be Thanagarian or Angelic or...well, you see what happens...

Thanks for the Karma, by the way. And thanks to you and sclover13 again for making a mod-masher like me able to...mod-mash!

sclover13

Content Creator

No problem Zappy! ;D

Also, the growing boob problem... that's an issue I became aware of with my first costume: Lyfa. Basically, if you load two body mods ever it breaks any scaling tits and causes them to cycle. The only work around it so not have scaling boobs on the BODY MOD (not top mod) or not to load two body mods. Also, loading a body mod (say, loading Nova Costume) twice will cause this to happen.

I do not know why this happens, but it does, and without a fix from Kona my hands are tied. :'(

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Casonig said:

Here is the correction for the Nova costume leg glitch. Just drop this settings file into the same folder you made for the Nova costume. You cant just use the import swf option other wise it will glitch.

Edit: This also applies to the Ghost Nova as well.

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Settings.txt
20 bytes · Views: 125

sclover13

Content Creator

UPDATES!!!!!

Mineur's Young Tsunade (Dynamic Edition)

youngtsunade_dynamic0001.png

I have a whole set of these coming soon, so hold onto your hats..... Well... sadly, your hats arn't likely to be flying off. These arn't as easy as you think. You can expect them -- just I'll be taking my sweet time.

Young Tsunade will be available under Revisions (second post) and NOT under the main Naruto header.

Also, added Lyfa's boots from her costume as a seperate swf, for you boot lovers.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

I like boots so thank you for the Lyfa boots!

Hmm, could we get Nova's boots or gauntlets alone too? (Regular or Art or both?)

And hey, that's weird on the breast thing but give me a mod and I can break it!

(Or rather guess I gotta mix mods just a leeetle bit less).

sclover13

Content Creator

Sure! I'll go ahead and release parts archives for all my costumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.