SCLover's Imports (5 Viewers)

trashyaccount22

Potential Patron
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: StarCraft Nova, DOA Christie, Kasumi, One Piece)

Am I dumb or are there no import codes for the characters?

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: StarCraft Nova, DOA Christie, Kasumi, One Piece)

trashyaccount22 said:
Am I dumb or are there no import codes for the characters?
No, you're on the money here. However, most of the codes are already included in the swf (like Aisha, Lyfa, Ashoka definitely have them embedded). Let me know if you want any of the codes for the PNG characters or for SWF characters which happen to not have them and I'll post them here!

ligerzero4782

Potential Patron

Looks like Nova, Kasumi, and Kokoro that I've tried don't have codes.

sclover13

Content Creator

ligerzero4782 said:
Ah, I see. Yeah, those were a bit purposeful. When I first started modding people complained about the lack of custom-ability with embedded codes -- so as habit I include as little code as possible for obvious characters. Let me whip something up and I'll post in under the character imports.

Also, if you come up with a good character code you like, post it here and I'll test it out! If it looks good I'll throw it up there for others to use! 8)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

SCLover13 said:
ligerzero4782 said:
Ah, I see. Yeah, those were a bit purposeful. When I first started modding people complained about the lack of custom-ability with embedded codes -- so as habit I include as little code as possible for obvious characters. Let me whip something up and I'll post in under the character imports.

Also, if you come up with a good character code you like, post it here and I'll test it out! If it looks good I'll throw it up there for others to use! 8)

Codes, schmodes!

While I do like a good code I'm of the opinion that making codes is part of the whole shared experience that is SDT.

I mean, if you are already given a hair, costume and screen-cap, why not try to make a code of you own? Seems like if you use a character you probably know what they should look like, right?

Now I don't post codes all the time but with screencaps I'm not sure how necessary they are anyway. If you are using SDT, half of the fun is customizing, right? Or is that just me?

So I say, thanks for the codes you have posted sclover13 but if I had to choose between getting more codes or even more cool new mods? Then I choose more cool mods!

(I am one of those folks who does prefer minimal coding in the SWFs but you probably knew that as I have mixed and mashed your mods all over the place).

P.S.
The only real time I think codes are importantly is if it is posting of an original character, of course. No one is gonna know a character that was just made up, eh?

sclover13

Content Creator

Soon to release Yoko Costume: Currently about 80% finished.

yokoupdate1.png

My biggest concern is that the hair from the archive is far too large and that it has the white outline around it on the ponytail. I'll probably remake it before release.

sclover13

Content Creator

Added Yoko Littner Costume Version 1.

I say version one because custom Bikini's are not yet (to my knowledge) supported. Once they are I intend on updating the costume. I also want to make the breasts scalable one day, as well as, after making a new hair, adding a proper collar (right now all the current swf hairs include the collar and it is not replaceable - thus no collar currently).

ANOTHER, ANOTHER UPDATE: Added Nova Parts.

sclover13

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports (Updates: Yoko Littner, Aisha Clanclan)

Thanks to Dante I had the pleasure of modifying the wonderful She-Devil.

Here is a Beta, available on this post until I release an official version. The art is basic and tacky just to show the cool new features I've developed just for this mod!

Flexi_Devil0001.png

Click on the horns and tail to change them into alternate versions. (Sadly the horns to do not work will with Dynamic hairs that utilize the "OVER" layer)

Feedback and suggestions please and thank you.

Attachments

She-Devil Remake Beta.swf
13.5 KB · Views: 5,431

sclover13

Content Creator

Working on the DOA Ayane request by TDream. It's about 85% finished -- we need a new hair, all the ones I can find are bad/too big/ or just ... off.

Anyways, here's the update:
Ayane_WIP.png

sclover13

Content Creator

Dante said:
That looks freaking sweet ;D!
Thanks man! ;D Did you happen to check out the changable she-devil?

Also, in other news,

Anybody know how to fix the pentagon-of-doom, expect in reverse? Because my Ayane mod is sleeveless the pentagon is actually needed here. I thought there was a way to bring it back -- but I forgot. Hopefully when Kona puts out the new mod template all these problems will be alleviated. :-\

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah I saw her. The curved horn style looks cool, but need more detail ;) ;). As for the pentagon, your best option is to make the top of the back component, follow the outer edge of the outline.

TDream

Potential Patron

SCLover13 said:
Working on the DOA Ayane request by TDream. It's about 85% finished -- we need a new hair, all the ones I can find are bad/too big/ or just ... off.

Anyways, here's the update:
Ayane_WIP.png

The outfit looks great! Thanks :-*

about the hair if refs are needed let me know.

sclover13

Content Creator

added Rias from Highschool DxD, compliments to RajaGrimes and Dante.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I have a request, and you have the skills 8)

Jessica Albert Dynamic. I already drew a vector copy of the original (chop job) hair import by god-knows-who, but don't have the know how to make Dynamics.

Will you do me the honor of filling my request for Dynamic pigtails, and finally complete my Jessica Albert mod

sclover13

Content Creator

Absolutely man, just shoot it over my way.

Somewhat busy lately, so it may take me a bit, but consider it a request taken. 8)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

You are the man ;D. The Import art is in the above comment, thanks a million, and take your time. I've waited this long, I can wait little longer 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.