Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

cowboys12

Potential Patron
I get this everytime I try and access the V2 zip file :[h=6]The file you are trying to download is no longer available.[/h]This could be due to the following reasons:

• The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
  • Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
  • The file has been deleted by the user.
the 7zip file downloads fine but only the zip file is blocked

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thats awkward, I have no clue what could cause that. What's up with the other *.zip File (Full Nude Package). Any problems with that? The Sentinel De-Censor got insta-wiped on MediaFire for ToS Violation, but mega.co.nz doesn't work like that. Haven't gotten any E-Mail notice either.
Thats why I uploaded encrypted *.7z files in the first place, nobody can sniff into the contents by just hosting it...

Hopefully a quick fix, just for you:
SB-SE-DC-MOD-V2.zip

Edit @cowboy: The new one is basically the same with some differences in specularity <5% and a hopefully fixed Bunny Tuxedo. Nothing special, but always good to work with the latest version ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboys12

Potential Patron
now that we got a working nude base mode for the sentinel would be possible to get a Sentinel version of O5119's race queen edit. No rush if you got other stuff to do. :)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
now that we got a working nude base mode for the sentinel would be possible to get a Sentinel version of O5119's race queen edit. No rush if you got other stuff to do. :)

That's a good one. In the future I'll focus on Sentinel Mods as the De-Censoring proved to be quite challenging and... yeah, I like that! But it will take some time, I can't keep up with my past quick release schedule of affectionately hand drawn pussy, even though I'd love to do so :D

J

jayindo

Just wanted to say Big up Thanks 2 you ShadowX2X for making these mods for us and putting your time and effort into making these they really look awesome ingame !! ^^

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Just wanted to say Big up Thanks 2 you ShadowX2X for making these mods for us and putting your time and effort into making these they really look awesome ingame !! ^^
I just didn't wanna play with the existing one. Justice has been served ;-)
Thanks!

shadow you are like a god lol :D
Haha, that's maybe a tad bit to much of the honors ;-) - but really glad about your positive feedback!

Just added another little partying screenshot for fun - in difficult times of immanent death the Arkanas of Scarlet Blade obviously search for diversion & simple pleasures...

Eolis

Potential Patron
So, i just tried your nude mod, and while it is overall nice, the nipples don't look that good. It seems the normal map is not at the good place, or not with the good depth, but most nipples just look wrong. It's really noticeable on the Defender as it seems there is a "hole" under the nipples.

That said, good work, and i hope you keep on improving it.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
hey shadow I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and started editing your guys' race queen mods. its my first time so I was wondering if you could help me smooth out the edges.( first time modding ever was curious to see if I could do it) 03_25_22_49_25.jpg

cowboys12

Potential Patron
03_25_23_13_45.jpg and how do I upload the file on here so you can work with it?
updated one those aeroela's looked horribly wrong...

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
So, i just tried your nude mod, and while it is overall nice, the nipples don't look that good. It seems the normal map is not at the good place, or not with the good depth, but most nipples just look wrong. It's really noticeable on the Defender as it seems there is a "hole" under the nipples.

That said, good work, and i hope you keep on improving it.
That's a mighty fine observation, Sir! I always have my difficulties with normal maps without having a proper 3D Model. My generated normals are inverted and the areolas are too large, I'll definately fix this, as my goal of a clean Nude base isn't achieved... yet again ^^

Edit: Done, Nude Mod Release V2 available.

View attachment 9634and how do I upload the file on here so you can work with it?
updated one those aeroela's looked horribly wrong...
LOL, those things on your other screenshot were areolas?! :D

While posting press "Go Advanced" instead of "Submit Reply". Scroll down for "Manage Attachments", upload something and press "Insert Inline".
Or just go to zippyshare.com, "Browse" for your file, check "Set as Private Upload", press "Start Upload". That's the gentle solution for the GVZ Servers.

But maybe it's the right time to start your own thread if you have fun while doing it and wanna continue!

And one further comment: Goddamn, those lazy developers. Sentinel Race Queen will never look right if they are using the same model for every character class...

cowboys12

Potential Patron
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/1747396/file.html
LOL, those things on your other screenshot were areolas?! :D

While posting press "Go Advanced" instead of "Submit Reply". Scroll down for "Manage Attachments", upload something and press "Insert Inline".
Or just go to zippyshare.com, "Browse" for your file, check "Set as Private Upload", press "Start Upload". That's the gentle solution for the GVZ Servers.

file uploaded so you can edit for final touches:D and hey you got to give me props for trying at least lol

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Zippyshare.com
file uploaded so you can edit for final touches:D and hey you got to give me props for trying at least lol

Yeah, didn't wanna be mean ^^
But I am sorry to tell you, a *.dds File like yours is a bad thing to base a costume mod on.

For my usual workflow I need a *.psd with different Diffuse+Normal groups for every feature I added within my nude mod to apply correct translations and to allow me to provide at least OK Normal-Maps later. Everything masked out for a maximum of reusability and easy corrective measures. And no, that's not a request.
The problem with normal maps is that you can't draw or modify them properly only with Photoshop, whatever other people tell you. You can smooth them and everything looks fine aswell, but smoothing doesn't take into account that the ingame model is faceted, with hard edges. You can overlay Normal-Maps with each other and everything looks fine in RGB, but you totally annihilated you Blue Channel and the look ingame with this behaviour. There are Tools like nDo to get around some of the problems, but my point is: It's quite a science. As I state in the introduction, I want to provide Quality. And science takes time ^^

My current WIP is this: Zippyshare.com
Tested the effect of some jacket bursting open because of her large breasts. Overdid it a bit.
Of course, yet without a proper Normal-Map so it will look shitty.

Edit: Ah, I forgot - go on, rise and prosper, young Padawan! But please, don't overdo it with your areola fetish :D
There is some texture stretching in the breast area, the areolas are even bigger ingame than on your texture.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
yea I preview the file an saw what you men't by it looking not so good without a Proper normal map. But it looks good so far..
I appreciate the pointers and I was just trying to help! :)

Eolis

Potential Patron
That's a mighty fine observation, Sir! I always have my difficulties with normal maps without having a proper 3D Model. My generated normals are inverted and the areolas are too large, I'll definately fix this, as my goal of a clean Nude base isn't achieved... yet again ^^

Now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure someone found a way to export the 3D model of SB ... Let me see if i can find that again.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure someone found a way to export the 3D model of SB ... Let me see if i can find that again.

The binary *.mesh & *.mtl files? Holy Moly! It would be awesome for a quick testing environment!!!

And for real HQ Textures... but then we'd have to sculpt High Poly Models with nude features and rebake normals & specular. But quite frankly, that's just doing the work the original developer should have done in the first place. Don't get me wrong, Eolis, I'm still interested in the 3D Model problem for the sake of all Modders (against this tedious Login Name + PW, Game Loading, Secret Key process).
But I'll stay 2D, the original developers did aswell with their heavy reuse of models and textures. That resulted in a lower production Quality and the Game Engine is made for just that.

o5119

Potential Patron

Having the 3D models is going to help immensely. If you manage to find it, do share! It will easily help us push our mods to the next level! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.