Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

Eolis

Potential Patron
Having the 3D models is going to help immensely. If you manage to find it, do share! It will easily help us push our mods to the next level! :D

So i found where it is, but it's a forum asking for a donation to register. And currently i can't do any monetary transaction on Internet :(

Here is the link if you want to take a look:

XeNTaX

o5119

Potential Patron
So i found where it is, but it's a forum asking for a donation to register. And currently i can't do any monetary transaction on Internet :(

XeNTaX

Thanks for the link, I have an account there, unfortunately, anything QB/SB related has been deleted so it's a pointless dead thread. A lot of people quit that site because out of the blues, no nudity is allowed anymore.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
shadowX2X PSD file Zippyshare.com

I think there was a little misunderstanding. I haven't requested the *.dds I uploaded as a *.psd file, I exported it from an multilayered and quite organized *.psd file in the first place ;-)

Please don't push me!

You have my approval to create Mods as you please with the help of my files I provide in this thread (of course not without mentioning me). But as every other Modder has his/her unique workflow, other peoples files are of no use for me.

XeNTaX

Thanks for the Link! Sad that it's dead....

cowboys12

Potential Patron
yea I thought you were requesting the psd file my bad. and didn't mean to make it sound like I was pushing you:)

Eolis

Potential Patron
Thanks for the link, I have an account there, unfortunately, anything QB/SB related has been deleted so it's a pointless dead thread. A lot of people quit that site because out of the blues, no nudity is allowed anymore.

Can you send a message to the guys that find out how to export the 3D model ? maybe they will receive an email (we never know )

I'll still search if someone else did it (or if the same guys published it somewhere else), but a certain erotic animated work is making everything to slow down my research.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
For whatever reason, the password you supplied doesn't seem to work
If you copy passwords from the Internetz be careful not to copy additional whitspaces or line-endings ;-)
(Solution: Enter it manually, check "Show Password" to see whether everything went well or copy the PW into your Texteditor and go on from there!)

yea I thought you were requesting the psd file my bad. and didn't mean to make it sound like I was pushing you:)
No problem. You are very supportive, just don't wanna disappoint you.
Always remember, the bottom line, why I crashed into this forum, was to provide a Scarlet Blade US Sentinel De-Censor and a serious, unique Nude Patch. And if somebody provides the files I requested in the Request-Forum I'll likely be able to provide a final solution with full korean client texture compatibility. Those costume Mods are more or less low priority tasks for me.

ScruffBucket

Potential Patron
MediaFire block. Someone or someones is white-knighting which is typical when it comes to de-censors. Same which happened to Tera. Someone flags file gets taken down. Waste of their energy I would say as the games are going to be modded anyway as done in history of gaming. ;)

Suggestion to possibly upload to anonymous link or a uploading service that isn't under DMCA draconian. Which-ever suits :D

P

Pantavar

Having the 3D models is going to help immensely. If you manage to find it, do share! It will easily help us push our mods to the next level! :D

Hi,
Check out this link at the new XNALara forum created by refugees from said other XNAlara Forum.
"Queens Blade" Models ( Punisher, Medic, Sentinel, etc. ) were extracted for use in the XNAlara posing program.
There is also script to import XNAlara models into Blender or 3DSmax modeling program.
Hope this info helps :)

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Your latest fix seems to have caused some problems. Some of the files are a few bytes too large (really, the difference in size is minute, but they have to be identical in size to work) compared to the US version, and won't repack.

EDIT: Offending files are:

SE_BD_CS_34_SP.dds
SE_BD_N_000_SP.dds
SE_BD_N_03_SP.dds

EDIT 2: I also noticed the skin on the two sample lingeries during Character Creation is overly glossy, as if it were coated in a layer of clear rubber or plastic. That usually indicates a missing or flawed Normal Map, in my experience, but I'm not sure of the exact problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Yeah, that's right, I'll no longer support QuickBMS repackaging. I need to to halve the size of those specific files and cut one mipmap level to get 'em compatible. Thats tedious and really not necessary.

Of course you know what you're doing, but at first there are so many other people who run into problems with QuickBMS. Secondly, I personally prefer to not change client files, such as our tex.gfpk.
Last but not least, the new installation of textures via dropping them into the /tex/ folder where your tex.gfpk resides allows for higher quality files and is sooo much quicker and easier.

Sorry I didn't mention it!

o5119

Potential Patron
Hi,
Check out this link at the new XNALara forum created by refugees from said other XNAlara Forum.
"Queens Blade" Models ( Punisher, Medic, Sentinel, etc. ) were extracted for use in the XNAlara posing program.
There is also script to import XNAlara models into Blender or 3DSmax modeling program.
Hope this info helps :)

Right on, great find! He was one of the main guys who quit the official XNALara site. It's nice that he ripped a lot of the models but that also means that we can only improve on the models he ripped. Doubt he will rip every single model for every single costume / armor for every class, nevertheless, better than nothing! XD

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Thanks for the info. Reminds me to look at installation instructions from now on, even if you think you already understand. Also, reposting from previous post, because a lot of people don't check for new edits to posts they've already replied to:

EDIT 2: I also noticed the skin on the two sample lingeries during Character Creation is overly glossy, as if it were coated in a layer of clear rubber or plastic. That usually indicates a missing or flawed Normal Map, in my experience, but I'm not sure of the exact problem.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for the Report Nezumi! It's a normal map problem. A normal map or two exist, which shouldn't... somewhere.

Maybe they renamed some files, introduced per costume normal maps for costumes which shared one in the past, something like that. Propably easy to fix, but need to track down the changes again. Will provide V3 tommorrow, for today I personally don't think it looks too bad ;-)

Edit: And the extreme glossiness should be one of the three missing specular files, if you haven't fixed it with a proper installation yet.

Edit 2: Yeah, confirmed. Then I got to broaden my search to Specular-Maps. Some new files too... Thx!

Edit 3: Looked into it. Missing 37 Specular or Normal-Maps. These are not availiable in the korean tex.gfpk I got over here. I'd need an current version! But the request thread regarding Scarlet Blade doesn't seem to provide the ressources I need in the near future.
Only chance to fix it this time is to use some default (flat) normal and specular maps for the affected costumes. This way the visual quality of the game will degenerate back to closed beta standard, but hey, there were no complaints filed about that.
Below the quality standard I'd like to provide in this thread but better than nothing.

Nezumi

Potential Patron
I did reinstall properly (and again, just in case I messed something up), but still noticed the glossiness on the two outfits in question. It's either of the lingeries in the character creator as previews. Go to the "clothes" tab of the character creator as Sentinel, and click the "Show Lingerie" buttons. It's easiest to notice when zoomed in.

Eolis

Potential Patron
Edit 3: Looked into it. Missing 37 Specular or Normal-Maps. These are not availiable in the korean tex.gfpk I got over here. I'd need an current version! But the request thread regarding Scarlet Blade doesn't seem to provide the ressources I need in the near future.
Only chance to fix it this time is to use some default (flat) normal and specular maps for the affected costumes. This way the visual quality of the game will degenerate back to closed beta standard, but hey, there were no complaints filed about that.
Below the quality standard I'd like to provide in this thread but better than nothing.

I would advise you to ask Naduron, he have an up to date Korean client.

That's why I provide you with properly resized textures. Of course they are a compromise between artefact reduction (smoothing), grain and sharpening. My main goals were to preserve detail, sharpness and keeping artefacts as low as possible while using grain economically.

F*ck Yeah ! I always have trouble to reached the best quality possible (i'm using Gimp, and i'm not good enough to do such detailed work), this will help me a lot for the little thing i want to try.

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Actually, you have the latest tex.gfpk already. I know what the problem is. I mentioned the possibility that this would cause problems before, but now I can confirm it.

Some outfits normally don't have Normal Maps or Specular Maps... however they have them only for the International Version Sentinel, because Normal and Specular maps are necessary for the censor to work properly. If you just want to restore it to the Korean version, you do, in fact, need to create blank Specular and Normal maps for every outfit that doesn't have such in the Korean version, but I know one person was looking into editing the censor elements out of those maps and retaining them, thinking it might enhance the appearance.

EDIT: Apparently, there's actually a bit more to it. Sevyria PMed me on the details. Apparently, certain outfits use a common SP or NR file across multiple outfits... except for the International Version Sentinel, which has individual NR and SP files for those so they can match them to the exact patterns of the censor for each outfit. We apparently need to locate the generic SP/NR files and make copies for each armor.

EDIT 2: Actually... I think Sevyria may be on the wrong track, and incorrectly extrapolating from the fact that the different color Schoolgirl outfits actually do share a common SP and NR file.

If she's reading the situation correctly, one would think the ones for costumes/underwear that don't have them in the Korean version should be identical save for the details to distinguish the censors... but they aren't. They're custom-tailored to each outfit. Granted, they could have redone them from the generics while they were making them censored, but that's a lot of extra work.

I think we need to add Blank NR and SP files for any outfit that's lacking one or both of them, to over-ride the International-specific ones. But, maybe I'm misreading Sevyria's input. I've encouraged her to post it to this topic.

EDIT 4: Wait, no, blargh, I misunderstood at first. She's definitely on the right track, here.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
I would advise you to ask Naduron, he have an up to date Korean client.
I will!

F*ck Yeah ! I always have trouble to reached the best quality possible (i'm using Gimp, and i'm not good enough to do such detailed work), this will help me a lot for the little thing i want to try.
Glad you like 'em. But don't let this "not good enough" feeling fool you. Upscaling is really just a matter of cool algorithms provided by some professional developers and comes at a price tag - if you get your hands on it's simple. Wish you lots of success with your little project ;-)

Some outfits normally don't have Normal Maps or Specular Maps... however they have them only for the International Version Sentinel, because Normal and Specular maps are necessary for the censor to work properly.
Yeah, the... let's call it censoring-shader needs the blue channel of the normal and the red channel of the specular map. That leaves four other channels. I looked into some of the fresh US Open Beta provided Normal- and Spec-Maps and most of them make use of all the channels for usual character details and better specular highlighting.
Let's assume that the Scarlet Blade developers are some lazy bastards, which isn't too far fetched. If either the Korean or US team bake down a normal map for the sentinel they will do it uncensored, because the censoring is quite desctructive but easily applicable above an existing uncensored file. Not the other way round. And they are lazy, they won't do it two times. That's why I suspect the Textures where added in the Korean Client aswell and I really don't know whether I got the up to date file until I receive a up to date file ;-)

but I know one person was looking into editing the censor elements out of those maps and retaining them, thinking it might enhance the appearance.
Sick! That's commitment xD

Edit: Collect your thoughts, Nezumi. You are confused :-P - I'll get a good night sleep and eagerly await Nadurons answer on my request. Rest assured, we will get this. Easy Mode ;-)

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Okay, I've been looking, and I've figured out what she was on about... and I'm pretty sure she's both right and wrong.

Almost every Cash Shop Costume (BD_CS) actually has an NR and SP -- a few have one or the other, but not both, and recolors lack their own individual SP and NR, in favor of reusing the one for the original -- however, for most of them, it just has one. (attached to a random class) However, for the International/US version, nearly all such costumes have their own individual SP and NR files for the Sentinel, because they need to be customized for the censor -- the exception are recolors, as outlined above. We need to make copies of the pre-existing SP or NR files under the appropriate filename to overwrite these, and a blank NR or SP as appropriate for ones that originally only had one or the other.

Where she goes wrong is that she assumes that because most of the Underwears don't have an SP file, they're using a common SP file that she just can't find. I'm pretty sure they just plain don't have one, since most of them don't have any elements that particularly need an SP Map to cover them. In which case, making a blank SP file to replace ones the International uses for the censor should be the solution.

EDIT: Oh, with all this, I almost forgot to mention: The Bunnytux is better, but not fixed yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.