Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

Mastah

Potential Patron
Is anyone else having issues with the Sentinel De-censor? Says:

SB-SE-DC-MOD-V2.zip: CRC failed in the encrypted file SE_PT_N_10_NR.dds. Corrupt file or wrong password.

Tried copy-paste making sure there's no spaces, tried typing it in, tried getting the zip from both hosts. Apologies if it's been mentioned, tried searching the thread and only got the tip on spaces. Thanks making these, ShadowX2X

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Are you sure there's no spaces leading or trailing? That'd be the most likely thing to cause such an issue. Try copy-pasting it somewhere else to check, then removing any trailing or leading spaces or other characters and pasting it into the file. If that doesn't work, you may just have a corrupted file, in which case there's not much you can do except download again.

Batman

Potential Patron
I've run across a problem I can't seem to fix. Before I found this one I was using the QuickBMS method that xTechno had posted. It was just for the de-censor mod. And today I saw this one and how the installation was much MUCH simpler and figured I'd just throw the nude mods in there for the hell of it considering the defaults ones are crappy anyways. Unfortuneatly I did not back up the gpfk fil so I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. Deleted the quickbms stuff, and then place your files into the folders. Yet for some odd reason that I can't figure out when I open the game the sent is still de-censored and no nude women in sight. I've looked through this thread to see if any one else had mentioned something like this and found nothing. Any idea as to what happened and how I can go about fixing this? Thanks in advance ~Batman

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Deleted the quickbms stuff, and then place your files into the folders. Yet for some odd reason that I can't figure out when I open the game the sent is still de-censored and no nude women in sight.
You did the right thing with your decision to reinstall.
But hopefully you talk about only one folder. Every *.dds file within my provided packages has to reside here \Data\Objects\PC\tex if you did everything right. Be careful that nothing like (e.g.) \Data\Objects\PC\tex\SB-SE-DC-MOD-V2\SE_BD_CS_01.dds happens. Some Cash Shop Costumes and the Underwear of the Sentinel De-Censor are currently outdated within my provided Package because of Open Beta release, I'am working on that. But all these everyday armors you see while running arround will be properly de-censored. You will see, check your paths & positioning of files.

Is anyone else having issues with the Sentinel De-censor? Says:

SB-SE-DC-MOD-V2.zip: CRC failed in the encrypted file SE_PT_N_10_NR.dds. Corrupt file or wrong password.

Tried copy-paste making sure there's no spaces, tried typing it in, tried getting the zip from both hosts. Apologies if it's been mentioned, tried searching the thread and only got the tip on spaces. Thanks making these, ShadowX2X
You are Welcome, Mastah ^^
Since nobody mentioned problems like this before and you did everything right while entering the password, I highly suggest you to re-download the archive, maybe from the other provided mirror. Your file got corrupted on the transfer.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Yeah they are directly in that folder, but like I said it still shows the sent de-censor and no nudes. I'm really baffled by this :/

http://puu.sh/2pqpJ

Hey Batman, you did everything correctly. Everything!
The only thing I could imagine beeing wrong on your side now could be your expectations. My De-Censor just removes censorship measures within the US client. Here is a little example screenshot:

View attachment 9720

That is what the De-Censor is doing.

If you want a nude Sentinel, the recommended way to achieve this is to install the De-Censor and the Nude Patch above that, overriding conflicting files. In-Game you need to strip your char from her armor and there you go, you got a nude Sentinel. If all the other people are running around with armors, theres nothing you could do about that.
In fact, there is something you could do, maybe I'll provide a solution for that later. For now you just need to accept how this works.

Courius

Potential Patron
got 2 problem :

2psRx

2psSo

From Sentinel De-censor

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
I released V2(.5), as a quick fix. Especially most cash shop costumes & basic underwear look acceptable again. Just install the fix-package above the already installed De-Censor.

got 2 problem

Only 2? You should have had 3 ;-)
Please follow the Installation Instructions provided here and do not use QuickBMS for texture re-import.

scarletblader

Potential Patron
This is damn awesome man. I just wish that the full uncensor worked on the base textures for those of us that used unsealers.

edit: Also, the sentinel decensor v2 has been removed from Mega :(

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
edit: Also, the sentinel decensor v2 has been removed from Mega :(
Thanks, bro! The sentinel decensor v2 download @ mega.co.nz works for some people, but not everybody. It's still working for me. But as long as the alternative host works for you everythings fine. Thanks for reporting!

This is damn awesome man. I just wish that the full uncensor worked on the base textures for those of us that used unsealers.
You mean the nude textures shall be used if you equip your unsealer too? If that's a request, I could provide that.

Edit:
By the way: It's done!

Batman

Potential Patron
Hey Batman, you did everything correctly. Everything!
The only thing I could imagine beeing wrong on your side now could be your expectations. My De-Censor just removes censorship measures within the US client. Here is a little example screenshot:

View attachment 9720

That is what the De-Censor is doing.

If you want a nude Sentinel, the recommended way to achieve this is to install the De-Censor and the Nude Patch above that, overriding conflicting files. In-Game you need to strip your char from her armor and there you go, you got a nude Sentinel. If all the other people are running around with armors, theres nothing you could do about that.
In fact, there is something you could do, maybe I'll provide a solution for that later. For now you just need to accept how this works.

NoNoooo. I didn't install this new de-censor I installed the nude mods. And I'm testing it at the starting area where no one has any armor to begin with. And no one is nude. Which is what baffles me seeing how you said everything was done correctly.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
NoNoooo. I didn't install this new de-censor I installed the nude mods. And I'm testing it at the starting area where no one has any armor to begin with. And no one is nude. Which is what baffles me seeing how you said everything was done correctly.

OK, you were even in the right area to test the nude patch. Damn! ;-)
Did you really install your Game to C:\AeriaGames? Because if you usually install Games into C:\Games or C:\Program files you need to adapt the path accordingly. Is there really a tex.gfpk inside the folder in your screenshot? It really doesn't make sense that you do not see any nudes. I'm running out of ideas.

Batman

Potential Patron
OK, you were even in the right area to test the nude patch. Damn! ;-)
Did you really install your Game to C:\AeriaGames? Because if you usually install Games into C:\Games or C:\Program files you need to adapt the path accordingly. Is there really a tex.gfpk inside the folder in your screenshot? It really doesn't make sense that you do not see any nudes. I'm running out of ideas.

Yup it's all there. I know better then just throw a random file path somewhere cause the instructions say to do it. At least you understand where I'm coming from now. :confused:

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Yup it's all there. I know better then just throw a random file path somewhere cause the instructions say to do it. At least you understand where I'm coming from now. :confused:
I'm sorry, do not want to insult you but if I don't exclude mistakes like that, I'd never find the real reason.

What about a user permission problem? There is a slight chance that the *.exe of your Game isn't allowed to access the files within the directory.
Right-Click on your C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade\SB.exe. Click on Properties. Enter the Compatability tab. Press Change Settings for All Users. Check Run Program as Administrator. Apply. Run your Game like you always do, via the Desktop Icon or whatever.

IeviKokonoe

Potential Patron
I know this is very off topic but is it possible to get SB to work with the steam overlay? Also Thanks for putting this all together will you ever consider doing a retexture of the maps?

Batman

Potential Patron
Alright so that didn't work, but I figured it was possible I downloaded the wrong thing... so I checked the front page and low and behold you had updated it again. So downloaded the new file from mega, replaced the old ones. And boom, tits and ass as far as the eye can see. I don't even know anymore but it's all solved so yay for that. ^^

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Haha, yeah, that's a whole other level of Off-Topic ;-)
But no problem, I'll answer your question: As long as nobody writes a custom game launcher, which is impropable, maybe not.

About the retexture thing: As long as the game evolves and changes there is enogh to do to continously support the Nude & De-Censor mods.

Mastah

Potential Patron
Unfortunately the advice about re-downloading a corrupt file wasn't doing anything, since I'd already tried it before.. but I did manage to get things extracted

If you have issues with a corrupt zip or it claims the password is wrong, and you're sure it's right

Just click the ZIP archive, select all the dds files, and drag them out to a folder - Put in the password normally. Thanks again for sharing ShadowX2X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.