Scarlet Blade: ShadowX2X's Nude & De-Censor Thread (1 Viewer)

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Thanks for your description, even though I didn't see it live:
You obviously found an Texture Seam & Mipmapping Bug. The artist who created the Texture Map of this Costume made a little mistake and didn't draw an broad enough overlap where the two halves of the model meet... at the spine. The orange that you see is the Sentinels Skin-Color-Base-Layer. It is very easy to fix with a few brushstrokes. I could provide the fix, but really got to go for today. Aeria will be happy that you reported such an hard to spot bug!

KDen

Potential Patron
Excellent job! I would like to request a Full decensor of the Punisher and SW, with the ability to leave default underwear visible. Basically swap the North American version with the original Korean version.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Can i request a De-censor of the puzzles with instructions? I tried everything from the other thread and nothing. Thanks and your mods look great!

I am happy that you appreciate my work, but puzzles?!? Uhm, naaa, that's not exactly my speciality. It requires a whole other level of handdrawing skillz and I haven't even found them In-Game yet ;-)
Sorry, got to decline this request!

Excellent job! I would like to request a Full decensor of the Punisher and SW, with the ability to leave default underwear visible. Basically swap the North American version with the original Korean version.

Thanks! Are you sure there is anything Censored? Even the skimpiest outfits are identical between US and KR ;-). The Ban-Hammer just hit the Sentinel, as Censorship Bureaus do not understand the difference between fantasy childlike races and real children.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eolis

Potential Patron
Thanks! Are you sure there is anything Censored? Even the skimpiest outfits are identical between US and KR ;-). The Ban-Hammer just hit the Sentinel, as Censorship Bureaus do not understand the difference between fantasy childlike races and real children.

If at least she was a child, she is just a short woman with A cup ... (you know, normal woman you see in real life), i guess they live in town full of fake breast.

Anyway, thank for your work, i'm waiting impatiently for your final nude mod.

Eolis

Potential Patron
Oh there is no work its just importing the ones from the Korean version to the North America version its already been done its just the installation and repacking part is the issue no one answers my questions on how to get it to work when others have found a way to get it to work. Here's the link to what I'm talking about http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-mods-649/index36.html It starts on page 36 and continues on from there :D

Well, if you want i'll latter upload my NA.gfpk. but latter, my bandwidth is too limited to upload large file during day time :|

Also, if you have issue with my mod post it in my thread: it will be easier for me, and it will not derail other moder's thread ;)

Nezumi

Potential Patron
Honestly, I was suspecting that orange was the default texture showing through, I just wasn't clear on why it would be.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
I drew some further overlap in the Color-Map of the bunny tuxedo. Hope that fixes the problem. Watch out for possible skin colored spots on the red ribbons, then I overlapped to much ^^
Used the opportunity and released it as a full package again with "correct" Specular-Maps. I think the developers overdone it a bit with specularity, the latex shininess. Maybe I'll release a fix corresponding with my taste later, but then gloves and feet need to be fixed aswell... maybe not ;-)

I believe my initial release of the complete nude package is quite well made. Highly encourage you people to use it as a base for nip-slip / transparent clothing Mods.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
cant extract your file keeps WinRAR cant open this file appears to be corrupted and im using 7zip file manager to bypass that..

o5119

Potential Patron
Excellent job Shadow! The amount of work you put into the Sentinel is phenomenal!

Mind if I use your Medic's mod as my base for the lower half? Your's is really well done.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
would it be possible to make the file more WinRAR friendly?
Yeah, Sorry. Uploaded it as a *.zip aswell. It should work everywhere.

Excellent job Shadow! The amount of work you put into the Sentinel is phenomenal!

Mind if I use your Medic's mod as my base for the lower half? Your's is really well done.
Of course I don't mind. I do not plan to keep it for myself and Full-Time-Mod every character class ;-)
I'm always happy when other people do some good with the tools I provide. Looking forward to it!

o5119

Potential Patron
Cool deal! Thanks a lot! Yeah modding every class is going to be extremely tedious. XD

I will have a full nude up here in a few. Reworking on my layout now after seeing your's lol. Really like your presentation layout.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Cool deal! Thanks a lot! Yeah modding every class is going to be extremely tedious. XD

I will have a full nude up here in a few. Reworking on my layout now after seeing your's lol. Really like your presentation layout.
Thanks, took some updates to get there! My earlier versions were inspired by yours ^^
The only thing I'm missing is HTML Support. Even though it's a good thing that those tiny preview images save some bandwith for the viewers of the thread.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
sorry why can not I download it??
What happens exactly? That's a bit unspecific!

Maybe your browser is incompatible with some of those fancy mega.co.nz key-pair features. I suggest using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. I cannot offer you to upload to another Filehoster, got enough Warnings and Strikes already, for my tasting ;-)

Edit: MEGA makes excessive use of JavaScript. Cookies are important too. You should enable this stuff and do not use Addons like "NoScript". AdBlockers are OK.

Edit 2: No, QuickBMS is no longer needed. Just put the *.dds files where the tex.gfpk is. Follow the installation instructions...

Last edited by a moderator:

visby

Potential Patron
Anyone else having the issue of characters they made with the original textures no longer showing up? I tried to go back to the last set of textures that work the ones from xTechno which where working for me this morning (except that the school outfit was still censored) but my characters are still missing and repair doesn't seem to work. I'll try a reinstall later. At least it's beta so they will be wiped soon anyway.

Oh and I know it doesn't make much sense for this to happen as the characters are saved online but none the less.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Anyone else having the issue of characters they made with the original textures no longer showing up? I tried to go back to the last set of textures that work the ones from xTechno which where working for me this morning (except that the school outfit was still censored) but my characters are still missing and repair doesn't seem to work. I'll try a reinstall later. At least it's beta so they will be wiped soon anyway.

Oh and I know it doesn't make much sense for this to happen as the characters are saved online but none the less.
If your Character's doesn't show up (got deleted) that's a general Aeria Support issue, I only mod textures. If you deleted your texture folder an repair/reinstall could fix your Problem. If the character selection doesn't even show the names of your characters, your Account got wiped somehow.

lol if can pls armor also make it nude patch thx =(
Lost in Translation...

V2 zip file is "no longer available"
Maybe it was a temporary problem? I looked into my mega.co.nz Filemanager, downloaded it again, logged-in aswell as logged-out and on another computer. Works flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.