O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
The Burning Hammer, the move Nina did to Sakura, is so super dangerous. There is no safety or protection when being on the receiving end of that move.
Amen to that. Sakura lands on the back of her neck, which is one of the most dangerous places to land on when you're falling. Potential chance of spinal injury, neck injury, paralysis, or worse. Now I hate to see poor Sakura kick the bucket after taking a dangerous move like that, but I like how you even use the banned and dangerous moves on her. No rules and no restrictions on Sakura. Just perform a move on her, do the damage and enjoy the results.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Now I hate to see poor Sakura kick the bucket after taking a dangerous move like that, but I like how you even use the banned and dangerous moves on her. No rules and no restrictions on Sakura. Just perform a move on her, do the damage and enjoy the results.
Agreed. Any kind of strong strike, power throw, painful submission holds or double/triple/etc. moves done to Sakura is a plus for me. Anything that brings her more pain and humiliation will always put a smile on my face. Excellent work with the pics for this chapter. I can't wait for the next one with Reiko Hinomoto making her grand entrance. This is going to be epic.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Well fans, it's here. The moment a lot of you have been waiting for. The pics for Chapter 20 have been posted. Why is this so special you may wonder? Well it's because one of my favorite characters, Reiko Hinomoto, finally makes her appearance. I'm so glad I finally get to use her in the story. Feedback is most appreciated.

Plus, her teaming up with Sakura Hagiwara makes this chapter that much special. Sure it's fun to give Sakura a good thrashing and toss her around like a beaten ragdoll, but it warms my heart seeing my two favorite wrestlers work together to overcome overwhelming odds. Now they'll get their punishment in due time, but enjoy the showcase they're providing in this chapter. And on that note, enjoy the pics.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Stunning and marvelous. Without a doubt your best work so far. Reiko just came into the ring and took out everyone like she's the best wrestler in the world. Also the teaming up of Reiko and Sakura worked to perfection. Seriously, all of the moves they performed on the other competitors was so much fun to watch. I can tell you worked hard on these to showcase the chemistry and teamwork between Sakura and Reiko. Words cannot describe what a fantastic job you did.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Plus, her teaming up with Sakura Hagiwara makes this chapter that much special. Sure it's fun to give Sakura a good thrashing and toss her around like a beaten ragdoll, but it warms my heart seeing my two favorite wrestlers work together to overcome overwhelming odds. Now they'll get their punishment in due time, but enjoy the showcase they're providing in this chapter.
Looking forward to the chapter(s) where we see both Reiko and Sakura get demolished. I know we're going to get a ton of those in the upcoming chapter pictures. That doesn't mean I don't like your latest chapter pics. They were amazing. Can't wait to see what's next.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Looking forward to the chapter(s) where we see both Reiko and Sakura get demolished.
Aren't we all? No worries O0o.o0O, since the upcoming chapters has both Sakura and Reiko on the receiving end of some of the most vicious moves in professional wrestling. As for this chapter Code Red, you have outdone yourself once again. I agree also that this is your best work, or the best chapter pictures you have done so far. Great teamwork showcased by both Reiko and Sakura. Sure they have a good beatdown coming their way momentarily, but it was so much fun watching them work together.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
So much to look forward to, like the next chapter for example. If you recall, Hugo (the giant from Street Fighter I guess) is going to appear and make Sakura's and Reiko's lives a living hell utilizing his power on his moves he will use on them. That's something I can't wait to see. There's also (my favorite part of the next chapter) the 6 person submission holds on Sakura. I'm interested to see how that will be done.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello friends. Two weeks have passed, and it's that time again. The pics for Chapter 21 have already been posted. A lot of ups and downs while working on this. First off, the scenes with Hugo against Reiko and Sakura were a lot of fun. Having the big, muscular giant demolish two of my favorite wrestlers was a blast. Then came the hard parts. I had six of the competitors each apply a submission hold to Sakura as I ended the chapter. Now I could only do one hold at a time, so it's a matter of constantly switching characters, getting the moves right and finding the right angle I wanted to use. Still like to know what you think of it though. Any type of comment/criticism is always appreciated.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Sounds like you had a lot of fun doing the Hugo scenes vs Sakura and Reiko. Then again, can we blame you? We don't see that very often, a giant wrestler singlehandedly destroying a pair of slender female wrestlers. Those are some incredible moves you did to Reiko and Sakura. The powerbomb, the jackhammer, the tombstone piledriver. I'm at a loss for words. Absolutely amazing.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
The Hugo segments were in fact amazing. You can see the high he gets when he throws Reiko and Sakura down hard to the mat. Maximum damage with that kind of height. Excellent job with the Hugo moves but I also want to talk about the submission session Sakura went through. So many pics of all kinds of submission holds done to Sakura. Great choice of pics and i also like what you did. You gave us a ton of small pictures so we can look at it as one big picture.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I'll admit that I'm disappointed that the game cannot have the player use different submission holds at the same time. I hope in the future that becomes a feature in wrestling games nowadays. Very complex. I enjoyed the many submission pictures you took with Sakura being tortured and suffering an enormous amount of pain.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
You know, Sakura gets a lot of recognition because of the submission holds she had to endure. Let's not forget that Reiko also suffered too. She was treated like an absolute bitch in that round thanks to Poison. Hot stuff and fantastic work on this chapter. Looking forward to the next one which is bound to be epic.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
What's up, everyone? Guess it's that time again. Chapter 22 pics have already been posted. Come check it out and don't forget to leave your feedback. This took me quite a while to finish. You wouldn't believe it, but I produced almost 300 pics total for this chapter. Of course, this was one of my longest chapters of the story. So happy with the way most of them turned out. I hope you enjoy it.

princeofpain: I believe so. Same last name and similar ring attire. Perhaps some inspiration, although Sakura is much younger and more naive.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
What's up, everyone? Guess it's that time again. Chapter 22 pics have already been posted. Come check it out and don't forget to leave your feedback. This took me quite a while to finish. You wouldn't believe it, but I produced almost 300 pics total for this chapter. Of course, this was one of my longest chapters of the story. So happy with the way most of them turned out. I hope you enjoy it.

princeofpain: I believe so. Same last name and similar ring attire. Perhaps some inspiration, although Sakura is much younger and more naive.

It's been awhile my friend I admire your dedication to adding homebrew visuals to your fine story but sadly my bandwidth is to low to fully load most of the images you have added to your fine story, keep up the good work.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
It's been awhile my friend I admire your dedication to adding homebrew visuals to your fine story but sadly my bandwidth is to low to fully load most of the images you have added to your fine story, keep up the good work.
That's a shame. Have you tried her DA page? Or is it your computer/device?

Chapter 22 pics have already been posted. Come check it out and don't forget to leave your feedback. This took me quite a while to finish. You wouldn't believe it, but I produced almost 300 pics total for this chapter. Of course, this was one of my longest chapters of the story. So happy with the way most of them turned out. I hope you enjoy it.

Just under 300 pics of pure awesomeness and destruction. I'm very impressed, especially with the hard work, effort and dedication. We are all proud of you. So far so good. Elena looks beautiful and sexy in this chapter. She and Sakura made one hell of a team... until Elena stabbed her partner in the back and continued to assault her already beaten and injured best friend. The Gory bomb, triple suplexes and the 810 splash. Overkill on poor Sakura... I like it. Too bad Elena got eliminated right after that. She had a good run before Beth played spoiler.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I had no idea Code Red was a gal.
Oh I have no idea either. I'm just guessing. Could be a boy. :P

It's my server and with this new computer it's a gamble
I see. Well I hope you find a way to see the visuals Code Red has presented. They are such a beauty. Each chapter you can see the action before your very eyes. The characters almost look lik e the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.