CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Such a shame that such a glorious masterpiece has to come to an end. At least this will go down as one of (if not) the greatest ryona stories of all time. Terrific story, great character choice and fantastic pictures for us to get the full experience of the match.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Awesome job as usual. The effort you put into these pictures as you match them up with the story is really something. The eliminations were very well done from Taryn Terrell's painful exit with the chokeslam, to Cammy's surprise elimination thanks to Reiko.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
If I recall, the last two chapters were probably two of the longest chapters in the story. So we are bound to get a lot of visuals for just two chapters. There are a lot of parts I'm looking forward to. When all is said and done and when all of the pictures are posted, I'll probably treat myself to rereading the whole story again with all of the pictures in.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone. I've uploaded Chapter 35 pics. However, I only posted half of them because the file was too big to take in all of them in DA. So I chose to upload the first half of the pics tonight and I'll do the second half next time. Still, tell me what you think. We're almost done here. I'm so excited!

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I was confused as to why you only showed half of the pictures. I was wondering where the rest of it was. I didn't know that DeviantArt has a file size limit. Oh well at least the pictures in the first half of chapter are remarkable. Excellent work, as always.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Reiko and Sakura make real good rag dolls, but this chapter showcases that they can be an unbelievable tag team. We've seen them perform some amazing double team moves a few chapters ago. Now you bring back their skills as a team and it clearly shows in this chapter. This is only the part one of the chapter but this is a fantastic start with an exciting finish coming up.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
First half done. Now I gotta wait another month for the second part to be released. Oh well. I enjoyed the Reiko/Sakura double team moments. But I also enjoy the ryona moments with my two favorite wrestlers. The double team assault on Reiko and Kong completely destroying Sakura really made my mouth water in this chapter. I know there are more ryona moments to come in this chapter. So I'm looking forward to the next update.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello again everyone. Well, here we are again. I've uploaded the 2nd half of Chapter 35 pics. Now that that's done, there's only one chapter left. Chapter 36 is going to be the last chapter I'll be posting for this story. I'm so excited. I cannot believe we're at the end. This has been an amazing ride. I had a lot of fun coming up with the story, making these pics and giving you a wrestling ryona story you'll never forget. Can't wait to see what you think of them.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I personally enjoyed the beginning bout at the start of Part 2. The small battle between Reiko and Sakura was enjoyable. An even contest between two beautiful, talented and strong Japanese wrestlers. A lovely display of elegance, determination, toughness and respect between Sakura and Reiko. Of course all good things have to end with the powerhouses ruining everything.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
There is so much to like in this chapter. The Tower of Doom spot with the powerbomb -> electric chair -> superplex was unbelievable. I had a feeling that this was going to be a challenging segment for you but you pulled it off nicely. Each move done to one another sure looked painful, with Sakura taking the worst out of it because she was at the end of that chain.

I also really enjoyed the elimination of Reiko Hinomoto. What an amzing job. A huge powerbomb from the ring all the way to the announce table. That will take months,(if not years) off of Reiko's wrestling career. Nicely done with the way Reiko flew out of the ring and into the announce table. With an exciting event like this, a table spot has to be there.

Poor Sakura. All alone and at the mercy of the two strongest women's wrestlers in history.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
All of your hard work coming together in such an entertaining, action-filled piece. We can only admire your dedication, artistic skills and storytelling. 35 chapters down. Now comes arguably my favorite chapter. I am so looking forward to seeing how you're going to illustrate the systematic demolish and destruction of Sakura Hagiwara.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
All of your hard work coming together in such an entertaining, action-filled piece. We can only admire your dedication, artistic skills and storytelling. 35 chapters down. Now comes arguably my favorite chapter. I am so looking forward to seeing how you're going to illustrate the systematic demolish and destruction of Sakura Hagiwara.
We all are. More than half of the next chapter will be dedicated to Sakura being double teamed to death. Then when its all said and done, the ending will be the perfect icing on the cake.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone! Well, the moment has arrived. The final chapter pics of the Ryona Rumble has been posted... well, the first half that is. Just like the last chapter, the file was too big to put in all at once. So I broke it in half and posted the first set today. For those who enjoy the Sakura ryona moments, this chapter will be a special treat for you. Well I hope you enjoy it. I'll post the second half next month. Thanks for all of your support on this incredible journey.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
For those who enjoy the Sakura ryona moments, this chapter will be a special treat for you.
You weren't kidding. This is by far my favorite chapter of all time. Hundreds of pics of my poor Sakura getting ruthlessly double teamed by two of the best women's wrestlers of all time. The movesets in this chapter, unbelievable. The sequences of moves progressing to the next, fantastic. The way Kong and Beth are trying to outdo each other to inflict maximum damage to Sakura, fabulous. The double team moves that systematically and methodically demolished Sakura, absolutely amazing. This is what wrestling ryona is all about. You break down a poor woman like Sakura bit by bit, causing her to be for mercy until she can no longer move, let alone wrestle.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Oh wow. I'm amazed at the visuals that this chapter has. Two giants against one meek girl. So many great shots of Sakura in pain, humiliated, defeated. I'm going to go back and reread this chapter again just so I can savor and enjoy Sakura getting obliterated by these wrestlers.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Now that is some good wrestling there. Or at least one-sided that is. Poor poor Sakura. She has been in this match for the longest time and has to endure all of those moves and the unimaginable pain. This is where wrestling careers are shortened or ended.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Well, everyone? This is it. The day has finally come. After years of excitement and anticipation, the final set of Chapter 36 pics has been posted. This has been one long, incredible journey that I'll never forget. I had such a fun time coming up with this story, sharing every memorable ryona moments and showcasing these images for your viewing pleasure. Your support and feedback is what kept me going all this time. Words cannot express how grateful I am to each and every one of you. Thank you so much for everything. Enjoy the pics and the rest of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.