O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Before any of you ask, unfortunately there is no double submission holds in the video game. So I had to take the pics using multiple angles to make it look like there are multiple submission holds on Sakura, but you can only see one of the competitors.
I had a feeling that was going to be a problem. Such a shame too. I wanted to see all three women apply their submission holds on Sakura at the same time. However since you can't have multiple submissions on one person, perhaps this is the next best thing to do. I must admit that you chose some really good angles there. I can see the wrestler performing her move on Sakura at the fullest extent, but at the same time not see the others. In a sense it's not a total lost. You're using multiple small pictures, but you're letting all of us imagine the big picture.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I had a feeling that was going to be a problem. Such a shame too. I wanted to see all three women apply their submission holds on Sakura at the same time. However since you can't have multiple submissions on one person, perhaps this is the next best thing to do. I must admit that you chose some really good angles there. I can see the wrestler performing her move on Sakura at the fullest extent, but at the same time not see the others. In a sense it's not a total lost. You're using multiple small pictures, but you're letting all of us imagine the big picture.
I believe we all wanted to see how it would look like when all three competitors were working on Sakura. But this isn't bad. I actually like this idea as well. We can see Sakura suffering in multiple angles. Don't feel too bad that you weren't able to get all three submission holds in one picture. I know that's a lot to ask for. But what you did was tremendous and we're all proud of you for it.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
The Triple Submission was well done. But I also love the Triple German Suplex on Sakura. Cammy does do the German Suplex in Street Fighter games, so I was really glad you brought that back again. I gotta say that each suplex was as hard or even harder than the last, especially the last one where you folded poor Sakura in half. I love it.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I also love the Triple German Suplex on Sakura. Cammy does do the German Suplex in Street Fighter games, so I was really glad you brought that back again. I gotta say that each suplex was as hard or even harder than the last, especially the last one where you folded poor Sakura in half. I love it.
Agreed. I think what will make it even better is if we can get a view of what's in between Sakura's legs. That would really make the audience and the readers howl like wolves. I must say that the Sakura's outfit in the game is an excellent choice. So revealing, yet she looks like she's ready for combat. Or in this case, get her ass kicked and tossed around like a beaten up rag doll.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone. How ya doing? I just had a wonderful spring break filled with freedom, fun and lots of time to work on the next chapter pics. And right now, Chapter 13 has already been posted and ready to go. Yes, this does feature the iconic Sumiko from SKW. Sadly, there was no Community Creations of her, so I had to make her from scratch. I understand that she looks nothing like the original, but I did the best I could with my (lack of) artistic skills. Tell me what you think. Again, feedback is always appreciative.

And I'm glad you all have enjoyed the pics for Chapter 12. It was a lot of fun and had its challenges. But it was all worthwhile building the story one move at a time, seeing the progression and even destroying Sakura Hagiwara. Again, thanks for your support.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Code Red you have done it again. Your artistic excellence (and I really mean that) definitely lives up to the hype. I thought Sumiko looked great in this chapter, even though you had to start up from scratch. In fact, she looks very similar to the picture you attached to the story from her two piece bikini, her knee pads. Don't feel too bad that she looks nothing like the original. It is really hard to make a video game figure look just like the original. Overall you did a hell of a job. Sumiko looks lovely in this chapter, especially in the part where she got her ass kicked by 3 pissed off women. Nice job Code Red

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I agree. You worked with what you have and it paid off. Sure loved the bits of Sakura getting humiliated with the belly claw. Then that STF modification Cammy did on Sakura sure looked painful. I really liked that last picture at the end of the chapter, seeing all four women in the ring.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
My favorite part was Cammy doing the Spiral Arrow to Sakura's gut and then right in between the legs and in her crotch. Those were some great shots there of poor Sakura in pain.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
My favorite part was Cammy doing the Spiral Arrow to Sakura's gut and then right in between the legs and in her crotch. Those were some great shots there of poor Sakura in pain.
I'm actually surprised that they had a kick to the groin area in the game. Nevertheless, you're right. Sakura looked great when she get hit in the stomach and in her pussy area. Man that's some hot shitz right there. Can't wait for the next chapter. It's going to be epic.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
What's up everyone. Thank you so much for your comments and support. Two weeks have passed and I already have the next chapter pics up and ready to go. That's right, folks. Chapter 14 pics have already been posted. Once again, I look forward to your feedback. Any comments/criticisms about the characters, shots I used, etc is always appreciated and welcomed.

I apologize on how the way Jaycee looks. I know it's not entirely accurate, but I had to make due with the limitations of the game. Apparently, if you put a mask on a character, you can't have any hair coming out of the back of their head. But I tried to make her as close as I can to the original. And I must say that I'm quite proud of the way she came out. What do you think?

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I apologize on how the way Jaycee looks. I know it's not entirely accurate, but I had to make due with the limitations of the game. Apparently, if you put a mask on a character, you can't have any hair coming out of the back of their head. But I tried to make her as close as I can to the original. And I must say that I'm quite proud of the way she came out. What do you think?
Don't get so down on yourself. You did an excellent job. I liked how Jaycee came out. And as always, the moves done to Sakura in this chapter were superb. I love the angles you choose when doing the moves to her, when she hits the ground hard and the anguished look on her face at the end. That's like the perfect way to end the moves on Sakura, whether it's a suplex, a submission hold, etc.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Don't get so down on yourself. You did an excellent job. I liked how Jaycee came out. And as always, the moves done to Sakura in this chapter were superb. I love the angles you choose when doing the moves to her, when she hits the ground hard and the anguished look on her face at the end. That's like the perfect way to end the moves on Sakura, whether it's a suplex, a submission hold, etc.
I totally agree. Seeing Sakura getting hit in the stomach or slammed on her back is one thing. But the image of Sakura writhing in agnoy, arching her back or that pained look on her face is a whole another thing. This is why I fell in love with these pics of yours. Not only we see Sakura getting destroyed, but her selling and reacting to the wrestling moves being dealt to her.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I'm sure you did the very best you could with what you have. So what if you can barely see Jaycee's hair. At least you go the mask and it looks very similar to the one she has. Honestly, I think you were spot on with Jaycee's outfit. Obviously there were a few things missing like her hair, the feathery shit on her back, but you did an awesome job.

As for the pics, they were amazing as usual. The corner work and the moves Jaycee did to Sakura was heavenly and I loved it. The DDT and the Armlock Suplex looks like it hurts a lot. And that body slam Cammy delivered to Sakura is without a doubt the best. Loved the way Sakura arched her back to show us the agony she is in. Awesome job with this chapter.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
My favorite is when Cammy tried to eliminate Sakura and Sakura manages to fight back and save herself. Only to have her get ruthlessly slammed, beaten and choked by Cammy. Talk about your classic out of the frying pan and into the fire cliches.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hey everybody. How's it going? I just want to thank all of you for your awesome feedback. Seeing your comments really puts a smile on my face.

And now, I present to you Chapter 15 pics, featuring one of my favorite characters from Dead or Alive, Hitomi. She's so fun to use in the game and I was very happy the way the creator of this DLC was able to make her so accurately. Once again, I look forward to your comments/criticisms. Any type of feedback will help significantly. Thank you to all and enjoy the pics.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Hitomi does look beautiful in these pictures of yours. Out of all of the chracters so far, I'd say Hitomi is the most accurate and the best looking of all. Looks precisely like her original costume in DOA5. Boy did she kick a lot of ass in this chapter, taking out all of the competitors when she got in. Poor Sakura was treated like a punching back in the last part of the chapter. Amazing angles selected on all of those punches Hitomi connected to Sakura's face and belly. Nothing like a little beating and bruising of our favorite character to cap off the day. Excellent job once again.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Poor Sakura was treated like a punching back in the last part of the chapter. Amazing angles selected on all of those punches Hitomi connected to Sakura's face and belly.
Best part of the chapter is when Hitomi really pounded on Sakura's face and tenderized her already injured ribs. She gets abused a lot in this story, which I believe is the best part. I also like the part of the chapter where Hitomi did a backbreaker and followed with a supposed elbow to the stomach. I think that's one of her throws in the game. Even though I assume that this move was not available in the game you used, I can see you modified it to make it work. You did a heck of an effort. The pic where we see Sakura's backside, supposedly clutching her belly is a work of art.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I was surprised that Sakura didn't show up in this chapter until the end. I liked how she showed some fight and resistance despite the amount of abuse she's been taking over previous chapters. I actually like it when Sakura fights back a little bit before her opponents beat the living shit out of her. It's like she pissed off her attacks and now she's going to get punished in the worst possible way.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I actually like it when Sakura fights back a little bit before her opponents beat the living shit out of her.
Indeed. It does make the thrashings that much more sweeter for us and even worse for poor Sakura. She gets in a few good shots in, trying to get some momentum in her favor. But once she feels like she has turned this fight around, her opponents come back and bring her down hard, unleashing a viscous assault on her, making her small 'comeback' all for naught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.