kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I couldn't have agreed more. I believe there are a number of times where we see Sakura trying to get back in the match and enduring all of the punishment given to her just so she could win this match. Obviously her comebacks last for a few moments. On the other hand, her beatdowns last much, MUCH longer and the moves done to her are so complexingly painful. I love it Code Red. Can't wait to see the next chapter pics. I know they're bound to be epic.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
It's that time again everyone. Chapter 16 pics have already been posted. Just a couple of things. First of all, with so many competitors in one ring, it's hard to fit everyone in at once. Don't be too disappointed if you can't see the other wrestlers in the ring on some of these pics because I have to work with what I have.

Secondly, in terms of the moves in this chapter, I had to do a lot of adjusting. Some of the double team moves you'll see have been divided into separate parts of the pics, rather than seeing them all at once. Please understand that the game does have limitations so I have to make do with what I got. Enjoy everyone.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Excellent job as usual Code Red. These pics you've presented for the latest chapter have been absolutely remarkable. Astounding to say the least. I'm surprised you managed to make Michelle so accurately. There's no need to criticize yourself for making a character not like the original. That's hard in itself. Just be proud of your work and focus on the positive.

Speaking of positive, there's so many good things to say about this chapter. But my focus is on the double team clinic Jaycee and Michelle put on Sakura. All three moves were exquisitely beautiful. Even the complicated moves were creative. A back suplex combined with a chokeslam? And a powerbomb paired with a neck breaker? Innovative, but very painful, especially on our poor little Sakura.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
All three moves were exquisitely beautiful. Even the complicated moves were creative. A back suplex combined with a chokeslam? And a powerbomb paired with a neck breaker? Innovative, but very painful, especially on our poor little Sakura.
I'll admit that I would like to see the actually wanted to see what the other two double team moves would've looked like. But thanks to you I can get a small visual overview of it. All that matters is that Sakura takes the most damage, whether it's by the simplest of throws or the most complex of double team moves.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Not to mention that throw Michelle did to Sakura before the clinic of double team moves. That was, without a doubt, amazing.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Let's not forget we're bound to see more double team assaults on Sakura later on in the story. Some of the most innovative and unique double team moves can be found in the later chapters. I cannot wait to see how Code Red presents them with the pics. Because some of the moves the competitors did to Sakura are so complex, I'm anxious to see how they will turn out when the time comes.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone. Sorry I took so long to upload Chapter 17 pics. However, I had a long day at work so that's why I'm a bit later than usual. But they're up now. Anne-Marie took a while to create, especially her ring attire. Took me a while to get those stripes and the right design on her bikini. And that's as accurate as I'm ever gonna get. But I hope you enjoy it. This was a fun chapter, especially the double team section of it.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Impressive. I'm actually surprised how closely accurate you made Anne-Marie in this game. I've seen her bikini design from her 'Belly Devastation' video on sleeperkidsworld. I commend you for your efforts. Amazing job with Anne-Marie. I also like the way how Jaycee and Michelle double teamed her to work on her belly. Talk about nostalgia. Ah, the good ol times.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
It's weird that Sakura didn't get much attention in this chapter because that's been sorta the them throughout the entire story. But the destruction on our favorite wrestler is undoubtedly amazing. That body slam at the end of the chapter is so powerful it actually knocked her out. Sakura looks cute and sexy when she's hurt or even unconscious.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
But the destruction on our favorite wrestler is undoubtedly amazing. That body slam at the end of the chapter is so powerful it actually knocked her out. Sakura looks cute and sexy when she's hurt or even unconscious.
The move that Beth did to Sakura at the end is called The World's Strongest Slam, which is a finisher used by a wrestler name Mark Henry in the WWE. From a regular standpoint, it looks like a regular body slam to the mat. But the wrestler actually lifts her opponent up a bit higher and drops down to add more impact and power at the end of the move. What a perfect throw to do on Sakura. Anything to do more damage to that beautiful and sexy body of hers is always a plus.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
The move that Beth did to Sakura at the end is called The World's Strongest Slam, which is a finisher used by a wrestler name Mark Henry in the WWE. From a regular standpoint, it looks like a regular body slam to the mat. But the wrestler actually lifts her opponent up a bit higher and drops down to add more impact and power at the end of the move. What a perfect throw to do on Sakura. Anything to do more damage to that beautiful and sexy body of hers is always a plus.
Thanks for the information. Any kind of body slam, suplex or drive to the ground on Sakura is always beautiful. Don't get me wrong I like strikes and holds. However there is something truly special when it comes to throws. The ruthlessness of slamming your opponents hard on the ground with no mercy, watching them writhe in pain as you go for the kill or look to do more damage to them. With so many throws in the world of wrestling, the destruction is limitless.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello folks. Chapter 18 pics have already been posted. Thanks again for all of your feedback. I didn't make a lot of pics for this chapter, but I had a lot of fun doing so. So much action going on in this part of the story. I can't wait to hear your thoughts about it. Any type of comment/criticism will be graciously accepted.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Again, I have no idea how you do it Code Red. But you always seem to impress us with your artistic display of pics. I enjoyed them all. The double team assault on Sakura with Nina and Beth was an excellent way to begin the chapter, even taking up almost half of the pics you posted. The submissions were brutal. Add that with the attacks and strikes, sure made it one hell of a beating on poor Sakura.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
The double team assault on Sakura with Nina and Beth was an excellent way to begin the chapter, even taking up almost half of the pics you posted. The submissions were brutal. Add that with the attacks and strikes, sure made it one hell of a beating on poor Sakura.
Indeed you are correct. The Romero Special hold, combined with the belly punching was remarkable. And then we got the Bow-and-Arrow hold, combined with even more belly devastation. The angles you've chose are superb. I also love the way you had some shots of Sakura writhing in pain each time the submission hold is locked on her, when someone pounds her belly or both. I love it when everyone gangs up on Sakura. She's the perfect victim for this story.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Indeed you are correct. The Romero Special hold, combined with the belly punching was remarkable. And then we got the Bow-and-Arrow hold, combined with even more belly devastation. The angles you've chose are superb. I also love the way you had some shots of Sakura writhing in pain each time the submission hold is locked on her, when someone pounds her belly or both. I love it when everyone gangs up on Sakura. She's the perfect victim for this story.
Marvelous I must admit. I'm glad Code Red chose those angles so we can see Beth's fists pounding into Sakura's exposed belly for further damage. Add that with the brutal submission holds applied by Nina and Sakura is in a situation us ryona fans can enjoy. Don't you just love it? One person is working on an injured body part and the other works on the belly, making it such a nightmarish situation for poor Sakura.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Personally, I prefer both Beth and Nina locking a submission hold on Sakura at the same time. We're so used to seeing one submission hold applied to one person, so we rarely see more than one together. I guess thats what makes it special. Two wrestlers pinning down their opponent (Sakura in this case) and making her life miserable by trying to stretch her body parts past their limits. With two people working together, it's double the pain for Sakura and double the pleasure for us fans. Plus, she cannot move to the ropes with two or more people pinned on top of her, stretching her arms, legs, torso, etc.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Personally, I prefer both Beth and Nina locking a submission hold on Sakura at the same time. We're so used to seeing one submission hold applied to one person, so we rarely see more than one together. I guess thats what makes it special. Two wrestlers pinning down their opponent (Sakura in this case) and making her life miserable by trying to stretch her body parts past their limits. With two people working together, it's double the pain for Sakura and double the pleasure for us fans. Plus, she cannot move to the ropes with two or more people pinned on top of her, stretching her arms, legs, torso, etc.
Got that right. Code Red did manage to put a few submission combos in this chapter. The latest is in Chapter 12 where Gail, Cammy and Beth did a triple submission to Sakura. I was difficult because the game probably doesn't allow something like that, but it was still fun to see how Code Red managed to get all of those submission holds on Sakura and then put them in angles so we can get a general overview and big picture of what it looks like. I look forward to the next time Code Red attempts another submission combo.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone. Well, it's that time again. Another two weeks have passed, which means it's time for me to upload the next set of chapter pics. Today, we have Chapter 19. I had a lot of fun with this chapter, just like the previous ones. But the reason why this chapter was more difficult than the others is because there are so many characters in the ring at one time, I had to constantly change characters with each take. Since I can't fit ten women in one ring, I had to cut it down, which meant a lot of restarts and whatnots. That being said, this was a fun chapter, despite the challenges. I hope you all enjoy it. Again, comments and criticism are more than welcomed.

(PS: I'm sure many of you will be looking forward to the next chapter pics with you-know-who coming up ;) )

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Wonderful work Code Red. Firstly, I love Ayumi Kurihara when she was still wrestling. She's known for taking some of the hardest bumps in women's wrestling, even against powerful guys. I also enjoyed seeing her wrestle a match all by herself against 4 or 5 other people. Ayumi looks very realistic in these pics. I love the move she did on Sakura when she landed on the back of her neck. That looked really painful for our little favorite ryona wrestle.

Last edited:

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Ayumi looks very realistic in these pics. I love the move she did on Sakura when she landed on the back of her neck. That looked really painful for our little favorite ryona wrestle.
While Ayumi's uranage move does seem painful, there is another move that's even more painful because it is banned in the WWE. The Burning Hammer, the move Nina did to Sakura, is so super dangerous. There is no safety or protection when being on the receiving end of that move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.