O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
The way Kong devastatingly delivered four powerful and career ending finishing moves to poor Sakura Hagiwara. Of course, there's the reviving the old classic rivalry of two of the greatest female wrestlers of all time: Gail Kim and Awesome Kong. The elimination of Gail is beyond words. It's like she killed her with that brutal clothesline to the outside. Yikes.
You're telling me. I also love this story because of how it reflects actual and potential wrestling rivalries as you mentioned with Gail and Kong. Think what could've happened if Beth and Kong fought each other. Too bad it never happened. I guess this story would be considered the next best thing. And yes I too enjoyed the beatings on Sakura. Thirty chapters worth of ryona moments and I stil crave for more.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I like how you showed some of them putting up a good fight, while the others stood no chance. Nice to see who's out of Kong's league and who has somewhat of a chance to take her down.
Exactly why balance is important. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy stories where one character gets savagely destroyed by one or multiple opponents. Then again, it also raises the suspense and quality of the story if you have the fight go either way for both sides. The Ryona Rumble story has a excellent combination of characters who are great dominators and victims at the same time, and also characters who gives us pure entertainment and enjoyment for being everyone's punching bag and rag doll.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello again everyone. Chapter 31 pics have arrived. I can't believe I've made it this far. We're almost at the end, folks. Just a few more chapters to go and the entire project will be complete. I can't thank you enough for all of your support and feedback. I hope you enjoyed the rest of the pics. Thanks again.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Holy Jesus that was frickin amazing! There was so much action and sequences in this chapter and yet you made it so easy to follow. From start to Chun-li's and Juri's elimination rereading and seeing these pictures with them made this one of my favorite stories. With the story almost at the end, I can hardly wait for the next set of pics. They're bound to be as fabulous as the others.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I'm very impressed at how you executed the triple team on our lovely Sakura. I'm surprised how you pulled it off. The powerbomb/chokeslam combo sure looks devastating and damaging to Sakura's back. However the follow-up with the triple suplexes was the perfect way to finish the segment on Sakura. Vicious and merciless drops to her already injured back.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Pretty much every part of Sakura's body has to be injured after being in this match this long and taking hundreds of moves.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
It only gets worse and worse for Sakura with each chapter. I can only imagine how much she has to endure and the agony she is in. Even professional wrestlers don't take this much damage because that would be considered career-ending.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
What's up everyone! Back again with another huge set of pics. This time its for Chapter 32. Only a few more chapters to go before the whole project is complete. I'm so excited, yet sad that the end is upon us. It's been a blast. Let's keep going strong all the way until the end. Always appreciate your feedback.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Beautifully done. So much hard work and effort put into this. We're all proud of you. Your images are getting better and better with each chapter posted. Keep up the good work. I really like this chapter. I enjoyed the Beth/Cammy segments where Beth continuously worked on Cammy's leg. I was thinking damn what sexy legs. Those are her best *cough* ass-sets? LOL

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
This chapter was loaded with double team moves. I can see that it's not easy combining two moves into one so you had to showcase it as two different moves at a certain angle so that it may look like that it may look like that the moves are being done at the same time. You can definitely tell when Beth and Kong double teamed on Taryn and poor Sakura. Still did great work though.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I agree. Then again it doesn't diminish the fact that enjoy seeing what you did to our little Sakura. The double spinebuster on her with two of the strongest women's wrestlers of all time delivering it. That's how you do maximum damage to Sakura on her injured back. But the best way to top that off is another double submission. The Camel Clutch/Boston Crab combo (or the Camel Crab in this case). I can see that you couldn't show both Kong and Beth doing it to Sakura at the same time, but the angles you chose sure looked like poor Sakura is being bent in half. Fabulous work on this one.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Then again it doesn't diminish the fact that enjoy seeing what you did to our little Sakura. The double spinebuster on her with two of the strongest women's wrestlers of all time delivering it. That's how you do maximum damage to Sakura on her injured back. But the best way to top that off is another double submission. The Camel Clutch/Boston Crab combo (or the Camel Crab in this case). I can see that you couldn't show both Kong and Beth doing it to Sakura at the same time, but the angles you chose sure looked like poor Sakura is being bent in half. Fabulous work on this one.
Camel Crab, eh? That's a good one. I think I've seen that combo done in the WWE and in SKW before. Sure looks like it hurts.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello again everyone! Well, it's that time again. Chapter 33 pics have been posted. Almost done with the whole story. A few more chapters to go before it's all over. I can't believe it's almost been a year since I started adding pictures to the story. It's been a blast. Let's ride this wave all the way through the end. Feedback is always appreciated. Thanks again!

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Almost at it's end, huh? Started off with thirty women and now we are down to just six. Some many fantastic ryona scenes, I'm so going to miss this story once we reach the end.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Ah yes. I remember this chapter. It's a bit shorter than your other chapters but who's complaining? I always enjoy the ryona moments, especially the ones involving Sakura and Reiko. Sure is great to see those really unique double team moves.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I find all of these double team moves fascinating. The Tornado-plex on Taryn, the Hip Toss/Dropkick combo on Cammy, the Powerbomb/Senton on Reiko. There's so many and they all look amazing. So much effort put into these pics and they all show in this marvelous story.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I find all of these double team moves fascinating. The Tornado-plex on Taryn, the Hip Toss/Dropkick combo on Cammy, the Powerbomb/Senton on Reiko. There's so many and they all look amazing
Oh yes indeed. And that unique move on Sakura is awesome as well. I don't know if there's a name for it, but sure looks painful.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Almost at it's end, huh? Started off with thirty women and now we are down to just six. Some many fantastic ryona scenes, I'm so going to miss this story once we reach the end.
Until then, let's enjoy the rest of the chapters that are about to come, as well as the ryona moments. If I'm not mistaken, the last 3-4 chapters were probably the best ones in this story. I can't wait to see how the pics will turn out when the time comes.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hey everyone. Well, it's that time again. Chapter 34 pics are already posted. And just like that, only a couple of chapters to go. I'm so excited. This has been fun. I'm going to enjoy this all the way through the end. I hope you all as well. Please do not hesitate in giving me your feedback.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I can't believe we are almost at the end of this story. Down to the last four competitors. Reiko, Sakura, Kong and Beth. I'm really excited about the end. If I recall, they were my favorite chapters. Can't wait to see how the pictures will turn out. With that being said, Sakura looked absolutely fantastic when she did that high-risk move to Cammy, and right after when she was in extreme pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.