Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello everyone. Chapter 23 pics have been posted. It was a lot of fun making these. I'm sure there are many here who are huge Chun-li fans, so this should be a real treat. Thanks for all of your feedback. I can't wait to see what you think of these pics. Hope you enjoy them. Also, a big thanks to marvelfan1234 for the pics with special effects in them.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I gotta admit that the pictures of Chunli unleash her fireballs were incredible. I don't how your friend did it but the results are amazing. It looks amazing like she does in the Street Fighter games. Fantastic job with the Chun-li scenes in this chapter. One of my favorites.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Indeed. Love this chapter and the images too. The biggest standout was the Chun-li and Cammy double team assault on Reiko and Sakura. The Spinning Bird Kick + Cannon Spike sandwich combination was unique and creative. However the Hyakuretsukyaku -> Dragon Suplex on Sakura took the cake.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
However the Hyakuretsukyaku -> Dragon Suplex on Sakura took the cake.
The best part of the chapter in my opinion. I loved how helpless Sakura looked with Cammy locking her arms in that full nelson hold, exposing her entire body for Chun-li to go to town on. With Chun-li as one of the strongest female fighters in the world, I'm assuming each kick she delivered to Sakura was even more painful than the last. I like the angles you chose so we can see Sakura suffering up close and a bit from mid range. Even though we didn't see all 100 kicks delivered, we got the entire picture and that was so painful for our favorite little wrestler. But that last kick to the chin at the end that led to the Dragon Suplex was the perfect icing on the cake. So much impact on that throw, especially the way Sakura was folded in half with her legs almost touching her face. Poor Sakura. Then again, that's what this story is about and I love it.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hi everybody. Thanks for all of the feedback for the previous chapter(s). Reading your thoughts and critique are very helpful and motivating. I'm glad that you are enjoying the story. I'll continue to do my best, and put up quality pics for you. With that, Chapter 24 has been posted already. I hope you like them. Again, feel free to comment or ask any questions. Enjoy the chapter and the story.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Is it just me or does Mila look like a man in this chapter?
I've never really noticed until you brought it up ^^

In all seriousness, this is a fabulous set of chapter pics. There's so much to talk about. But the biggest highlights of this chapter are the creativity of the double team moves you have pulled off. We can all tell how much Reiko and Sakura suffered. Poor Reiko. The Triangle Choke, together with the Sharpshooter, is one nasty and lethal combination. Reiko shouldn't be alive with that double submission. I've heard that the Triangle Choke is one of the most deadliest holds of all time. You could die being in that hold for too long.

Still that's nothing compared to the punishment Sakura got. Reiko got one double submission, but Sakura got three double team moves. Let's see if I can remember them. A Flapjack/DDT, a Electric Chair Drop/Neckbreaker, and an Inverted Powerslam/Running Cutter. How is Sakura still in the competition and how is she even still alive? I love how she's still in the match so that others can beat the hell out of her. Poor Sakura. The pics you've provided for us really showcase how much pain, punishment and humiliation she has endured throughout the match. And we all know it's only going to get worse from here.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Still that's nothing compared to the punishment Sakura got. Reiko got one double submission, but Sakura got three double team moves. Let's see if I can remember them. A Flapjack/DDT, a Electric Chair Drop/Neckbreaker, and an Inverted Powerslam/Running Cutter. How is Sakura still in the competition and how is she even still alive? I love how she's still in the match so that others can beat the hell out of her. Poor Sakura. The pics you've provided for us really showcase how much pain, punishment and humiliation she has endured throughout the match. And we all know it's only going to get worse from here.
All very creative moves. It's hard for me to pick which one is my favorite. As long as the moves keep coming and Sakura keeps suffering, we'll get the most enjoyment out of this.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
I can't wait for the next chapter Wonder Woman makes her debut and all of the competitors are going to get their asses kicked by the most powerful female DC Character. I know I'm not the only one that's dying to see Reiko and Sakura beat up by Wonder Woman. Who's with me?

Code Red

Master of this Domain
How's it going everyone? Well, it's been a while, but I finally got the next set of chapter pics up and ready to go. We're on Chapter 25 right now, which means Wonder Woman gets to make her debut. That also means five more competitors have yet to enter. For those of you who remember, Wonder Woman does go on a tear in this chapter, including our two favorite victims. (hint, hint) Anyway, feel free to leave some feedback, if you like. Whether it's positive or negative, I love reading your thoughts and reviews. See you in a couple of weeks.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Again, you have outdone yourself with this fabulous chapter. Wonder Woman looks so accurate to the one in Justice League. It's amazing how she fought all of those mortals by herself, even when they ganged up on her. Such fluid action from the beginning of the chapter and to the end. I totally cannot wait to see what's next. These scenes where you performed all of those moves and up close is without a doubt your specialty.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I personally liked the scene where everyone was mugging poor Wonder Woman, only to fail miserably. She is known as the strongest DC character for the reason. Reiko and Sakura found that out the hard way. That clothesline almost decapitated poor Reiko. And how did Wonder Woman not slam Sakura through the ring after that move?

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
That clothesline almost decapitated poor Reiko. And how did Wonder Woman not slam Sakura through the ring after that move?
That's my favorite part of the chapter. In normal occasions, anyone who was clotheslined by Wonder Woman would most likely be decapitated. And if WW body slams anyone to the ground at full strength, not only there would be a huge crater, but that person would also be dead. I'm surprised that Reiko and Sakura are still alive after getting attacked viciously by Wonder Woman. But what even impressed me more is that the ring did not implode or anything like that after Wonder Woman slammed Sakura to the canvas. Did she not use her full strength?

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I'm surprised that Reiko and Sakura are still alive after getting attacked viciously by Wonder Woman. But what even impressed me more is that the ring did not implode or anything like that after Wonder Woman slammed Sakura to the canvas. Did she not use her full strength?
That's a great question. She probably didn't since Wonder Woman is as strong as hell. What I want to know is that how is still alive and in this match. After getting slammed so hard by Wonder Woman you would think that the medical staff would come in and stop the match and get Sakura to the nearest hospital who's probably suffering from major damage to her body. Still do you know what shocked me even more in this chapter? Mila did another power move to poor Sakura just moments after she got ruthlessly slammed down by the all-powerful Wonder Woman. Seriously a Falcon Arrow to her back after that? Talk about being a rag doll. She's a broken rag doll after that. I still can't believe she's still in the match.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
As unrealistic as this entire match is, I believe that doesn't discount the fact that this match tells a fabulous and tremendous story through wrestling. A story told by bodies and not by words, art, etc

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
What in the freaking hell did Beth Phoenix do to Sakura? That looks like it would hurt a lot they way her body easily folds up like a piece of paper. Sounds like a move that could easily break someone's neck and end their career as a wrestler.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
What in the freaking hell did Beth Phoenix do to Sakura? That looks like it would hurt a lot they way her body easily folds up like a piece of paper. Sounds like a move that could easily break someone's neck and end their career as a wrestler.
That's called the Vertebraker or the Underhook Piledriver. According to experts it is one of the most dangerous moves in the business. I believe it is banned in most companies. The person can land on their neck or head which will result in a serious injury. Luckily for Sakura we all go to see her taking one of the dangerous throws in professional wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.