Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hey everybody. Chapter 27 pics is up. I can't believe I've gotten this far. Only ten more chapter pics left to go. This chapter was really fun, yet difficult. Since there was no chain weapon in the video game, I had to improvise. So forgive me if some of the pics looks so rinky-dink. But some of the segments were enjoyable. I hope you all like the pics. Don't forget to leave a comment. Thanks for your support.

For a while, I've been posting new chapter pics every two weeks. Starting now, I'll be posting every month because of my scheduling. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Sgt Clemets looks very similar to her character in the video game. So realistic with the outfit and such. She looked super hot when she beat the living crap out of Reiko with that weapon. Getting assaulted with that weapon repeatedly will cause a great amount of suffering. Glad we got to see poor Reiko on the receiving end of that beatdown.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
This chapter was really fun, yet difficult. Since there was no chain weapon in the video game, I had to improvise. So forgive me if some of the pics looks so rinky-dink. But some of the segments were enjoyable.
They were a bit strange, but I still enjoyed them. I actually liked the chain scene with the sgt using it on Sakura. She's showing her no mercy and I like the angle you used making it look like she's pulling hard on the chain we can't see. And the moves after that were amazing. The ribbreakerrs, the gutbuster and the powerbomb that I think was her finishing move was the clemetsbuster? So many powerful moves all done to our favorite victim. Sakura's taken so much abuse and punishment in this chapter and throughout the whole story.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
True. My favorite part was when that Sgt. Clemets attacked both Reiko and Sakura. A powerslam to Reiko, slamming her right on top of the defenseless Sakura. That's a combo I'll never forget.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
It's sad you're going to post the next chapter every month now, rather than you're usual pace. It's going to be a long month wait, but I bet it's worth it.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hi everyone. It's been a long month but I finally got Chapter 28 pics posted. This one was also a fun chapter. I enjoyed the segments between Anna and Nina as opponents and as teammates. Like last chapter, some of the pics will look at bit funny because of the limitations the game had and working with what I had. Even so, I hope you enjoy them.

Next set of chapter pics will be posted the first week of January next year. So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Now this is what I call an early Christmas present. I loved how Anna Williams looked in this chapter. The way she and Nina went at each other was sure fun to watch. The sisters as opponents was fantastic, but them as partners was extraordinary. It sure shows how devastating the two of them can be when they work together, like they did on poor Sakura and Reiko.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Damn. Reading the story is one thing, and now with these visuals it makes my favorite parts of the story so much hotter. I'm talking about what Juri did to Cammy. The way her hands trailed down her leg and in between to the pussy is a sight to behold. Fabulous. Marvelous. Stupendous

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
The sisters as opponents was fantastic, but them as partners was extraordinary. It sure shows how devastating the two of them can be when they work together, like they did on poor Sakura and Reiko.
You said it. The parts where they throw Sakura into the ring post twice, the Double Spinebuster and the Double Armbar was so painful to watch. And the groin attacks on Reiko sure had my attention

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
And Happy New Year to you too. Thanks for all of the effort and hardwork you put in the past year. Once again you're off to a fabulous start to the new year. The pictures you made are extraordinary. What more can I say except what a job well done.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I think I speak for everyone when I say that the segments involving Reiko and Sakura were fabulous. The Taryn Cutter parts (or the RKO from outta nowhere lol) really had me going ape shit crazy. Excellent showing of Sakura and Reiko getting a taste of Taryn's finisher. Definitely a highlight of the whole chapter. With that a majority of the competitors have entered the ring. We're almost done with the story. Time sure flies hasn't it? ^^

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
Nice work with Taryn Terrell. I would say her outfit is more gold than yellow in this one but I believe you did the best you could. That's my only critique. The action sequences in this chapter are amazing. And we only have one more entrant to go. I can't wait for the next part.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
I think I speak for everyone when I say that the segments involving Reiko and Sakura were fabulous. The Taryn Cutter parts (or the RKO from outta nowhere lol) really had me going ape shit crazy. Excellent showing of Sakura and Reiko getting a taste of Taryn's finisher. Definitely a highlight of the whole chapter.
You ain't kidding. Even though it's been a constant theme throughout the entire story that's what makes it great. All of us crave for these ryona moments and there are plenty of them with each turn of the page. Keep that going all the way though the last chapter.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Hello again, everyone! Well, it's that time again. I have just uploaded my Chapter 30 pics of my story. With that being said, all of the participants of the Ryona Rumble have made their entrance. Some of them I had downloaded online. Others I had to make them up from scratch to the best of my abilities. In the end, I was really happy how a majority of the characters turn out like Sakura Hagiwara, Reiko Hinomoto and the final entrant, Awesome Kong. Once again, I appreciate any type of feedback you have. Now that all of the entrants have made it into the ring, the rest of the story pics should be one heck of a ride. I hope you all enjoy them and thanks for your support.

O0o.o0O

Avid Affiliate
At last after over a year of waiting, anticipating, and enjoying, all thirty participants have made it to the ring. I believe we're about down to a third of that number now. I'm glad you had fun making the characters. I guess it's time to continue and finish what you started. A few more chapters to go. I can't believe a few more months before we reach the end. Time sure flies when you're creating such a fantastic story.

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
I got to hand it to you that this is one of your finest works yet. The moment Kong showed up and the way you had everyone staring at her was a total 'Holy Shit' moment. In fact, I believe there were a lot of those marking out moments in this one chapter alone. Kong sending a majority of the competitors flying all over the ring. The way Kong devastatingly delivered four powerful and career ending finishing moves to poor Sakura Hagiwara. Of course, there's the reviving the old classic rivalry of two of the greatest female wrestlers of all time: Gail Kim and Awesome Kong. The elimination of Gail is beyond words. It's like she killed her with that brutal clothesline to the outside. Yikes.

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
One by one the wrestlers challenged Kong. One by one they all failed. I like how you showed some of them putting up a good fight, while the others stood no chance. Nice to see who's out of Kong's league and who has somewhat of a chance to take her down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.