Rubix dialogues; Daughter Punishment added (1 Viewer)

rubix

Potential Patron
Can't code, Anime stuff isn't my strong point, and I draw like a monkey in a plaster cast, this is my contribution to the SDT community, so I can feel less guilty any time I go requesting other people with skills I don't have make stuff to enhance my fapping experience.

New edits get added during periods of creative drought, cleared out a bunch of old versions cluttering up the OP 7/7/12
Feedback encouraged and welcomed.

Requests are also welcome, but if I don't know the subject or have any interest in writing about it, you'll get a politely worded "do it yourself" rather than a half baked hackjob. I’m pretty well versed in dialogue by this point, you want some pointers, just ask.

I have no issue with people grabbing these, modding them for their own dark purposes and reposting, I'm not precious like that, a cursory "Yo rubix, is it cool if I..." PM would be appreciated, it's always gonna be cool, and if you made it better for your' purposes chances are some other wankhappy perv out there will dig it too, community man...

If you download something, and you dig it, throw me some positive karma.
Then go to everyone else generating content that you’re using and enjoying, and do the exact same. Counting downloads is cool and all, but it doesn’t tell me users are liking the content.
Let’s all make a conscious effort to encourage contributors to keep on contributing, using every method available on the forum to do so, if only for the mercenary reason of ensuring the contributors keep generating sweet customisation for SDT.

Soap Box ends…

So what's on offer;

**FIXED 3/4/13**Daughter Punishment - Daddy caught her going down on a boy, and now he is going to punish her in the oral sex equivalent of being made to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes. Suggested by Faron, this is an incest dialogue, you have been warned

\Very Personal Assistant V1.5 - She is a very commited employee, and wants to help her boss relax with her extra abilities. This started out as a Harley Quinn dialogue, but it steered into being more of a general subordinate in a non specific employment, with hints of "Secretary" S&M creeping in. Updated with new lines, new triggers

Sacrifice -In order to protect the masses, she is submitting herself to some kind of dictator/menace/general superbad dick as a personal servant, so that he will leave the rest alone. Small update 7/7/12 to fix some bugs. Written with Quorra/AmyPond/Stargirl in mind

Mind Bending New Edit - - Powerful female hero has been put under either technological or mystical trance, occasionally she breaks free, but is generally helpless. The longer it goes on, the further entranced she becomes. This was written to be a template you can copy paste a 2nd dialogue into (see mindbending/babygirl below for info on that) Update added new lines, she can now think to herself on her predicament, despite being unable to speak her mind due to the control

"Mind bending neutral" – as above, with none of the 2nd personality logic built in, can be used with any set up and is just pure MindBending fapfodder[/color]

Mind Bending/Baby Girl - The mind bending continues... But now, there's a certain chance every time she breaks free of the control and needs to be re-hypnotised, He will decide to further humiliate her by setting her mindset to a "BabyGirl" and make her believe he is her "Daddy". Must start with her in the release position, changing it mid way will mess up the narrative Update changed how the 2nd personality logic works through use of [Happy_mood] lines for 2nd personality, should prevent cross-contamination of lines as I was experiencing previously

Baby Girl - She loves her "Daddy". is it roleplay, is it incest? you decide... This is short, it exists only to try out the idea I had for a 2nd personality shift for mindbending dialogues.

Cheating Wife - She has been feeling under appreciated by her husband so she's picked up a random guy to try out a bit of adultery, use MILF-y type character

Initiation V2 - Inspired by Garth Ennis' "The Boys" early issues. A new, relatively naive super heroine thinks she's hit the big time, but is shocked when she is expected to "show her loyalty" to one of the leaders of the team... Full of relateively subtle references to comic-dom. Expanded, updated. New triggers, new dialogic (check that wusion out)

Been Caught Stealing : Blackmail Girl Redux - She got caught with her hand in the cookie jar (not literally, and actually not a horrible euphemism for masturbation either) and is going along with the dude who busted her so he won't say anything. Updated version; new triggers used, Now "He" has a voice we know what she did, and how he intends for her to make it up to him. Also he doesn't like her cussin'

Drunk cheat - based on a true story (queue traditional internet levels of disbelief), you have been cornered by a girl who wants you, but is drunk, and hates your girlfriend. reluctant at first, she convinces you with her intrinsic drunken harpy-ness (this actually happened with one key detail changed, I did not have a girlfriend, but she was so convinced I did and that she could steal me away from the non-existent wench it seemed rude to mention it twice)

Young Pro - a young opportunistic girl takes cash to give head, and griefs you about it the whole way through... She will call you Mr *YOUR NAME* throughout to emphasise how much older you are than she is

Saved - She has swept in and saved the day, and decides to blow off some steam (fnar fnar) with you. she has a sense of humor and is a lot dirtier than her heroic image would suggest

Brat - She thinks she's better than him, but she is bored and fancies "slumming it". She will berate you for trying to touch her, but she enjoys certain methods of oral sex, after enough testing she will drop the holier than thou attitude and wonder what else she might enjoy

Interrogator - She is trying to coerce information from him, through a combination of oral sex, promises and shouting. Grabbed the idea from the abandoned "any requests" post.

UPDATED 8/7/12Interrogated Innocent - She is captive and is being questioned; problem is, she genuinely has no involvement whatsoever (or she's very good at acting like she doesn't). Queue an extended exercise in tongue loosening and throat stretchingUpdate added a ton of new lines, new "inquisition" lines and back & forth between him and her

**UPDATED 15/7/12**Interrogated Defiant - Unlike the above scenario, they have the right girl; she's just hard as nails and refuses to give up any information, but will give plenty of abuse.Update added new lines, new "inquisition" lines and back & forth between him and her

Abducted Princess - Taken away in the night, she has awoken to find herself in the clutches of a would be despot with a sick sense of humor and intention to strike a blow to the ruling classes by violating the Princess of the realm. Can apply to pretty much any archetypal "Princess" character. Note - works best with names entered for her and him

Abducted Princess Zelda - Where the idea began... Almost identical to the one above, but with specific reference points to OoT. For it to work, set his name to "Ganondorf" (or Ganon if you want to throw one of the penis mods on, and act out those princess/giant pig dalliances we all know happened back in the 16bit days)

Training Room - BatGirl - Written to be Stephanie Brown, would work with Cassie Cain (after she learnt how to speak obviously) Kate Kane, Huntress or any DC heroine in need of training without need to modify it. A Junior partner is being "trained" without being told why... Why would a crime fighter need to know how to handle a dick anyway for any reason other than fan service? Best used with TOlive's imports (inspired by his work after all), currently no way to have the classic "pants on the outside" look for him, you'll have to use your' imagination. As usual, make sure you set appropriate character names
Training Room - As above, but not as tied to the Batman stable. Young hero/trainee is with a more experienced mentor, learning the ropes. Like the Zelda, this is mostly identical to the BatGirl one, but with more applications due to it being reference stripped

TEMPLATE - Is the template I use when I start writing dialogues. If you are an aspiring dialogue creator not knowing where to start, this is where all my filth originates. Hope you find it useful. All credit to Yurincolau (who has gone quiet as of late), his idea, his original version, my updated new lines version

Attachments

drunk cheat.txt
8.9 KB · Views: 5,227

young pro.txt
10 KB · Views: 5,673

Saved.txt
8.2 KB · Views: 4,781

Brat.txt
13.7 KB · Views: 5,888

satire.txt
2 KB · Views: 2,456

initiation V2.txt
18.6 KB · Views: 3,494

Cheating wife v2.txt
12.2 KB · Views: 4,488

Abducted Princess Zelda.txt
12.8 KB · Views: 2,690

Abducted Princess.txt
12.5 KB · Views: 4,319

Baby Girl.txt
6.4 KB · Views: 5,007

Mind bending baby girl.txt
28.7 KB · Views: 4,369

Mind bending neutral.txt
17.1 KB · Views: 2,713

Mind bending new features.txt
19.2 KB · Views: 4,080

interrogator.txt
9.6 KB · Views: 2,926

Sacrifice.txt
14.9 KB · Views: 3,871

Training Room - Batgirl.txt
10.8 KB · Views: 2,011

Training Room.txt
10.5 KB · Views: 2,641

Very Personal Assistant V1.5.txt
15.2 KB · Views: 5,342

interrogated innocent v2.txt
15.9 KB · Views: 4,996

template.txt
2.2 KB · Views: 1,264

interrogated defiant v2.txt
17.9 KB · Views: 4,080

Daughter Punishment fixed.txt
15.1 KB · Views: 6,969

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues

Updated some of the older dialogues (in OP) so they work, alot of them were in the first couple of tries where I clearly didn't understand how some of the functions worked.

Also working on the inverse of "interrogator"

and giving this some thought (usually alone, in the dark, with the doors locked)
It's funny that no one has done this but can you make dialogue for zelda you for like really Princess Zelda getting captured and being forced?

Dixieismine

Potential Patron

Can I just say, your dialogues are fantastic! I've got a request, if you've even played Rumble Roses for the ps2 or Xbox 360. Would you mind doing a dialogue for Dixie Clemets? That'd be great. ;D

rubix

Potential Patron

I haven't ever picked up a copy of Rumble Roses dude... All I can tell you is she appears to be some kind of cowgirl?

I think it's probably best you do it, you seem the most invested in it after all.

Check out the "my first dialogue" Yurincolau put up here http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2037.0

It's really not that hard to figure out, say in comparison to coding flash or teaching goats how to swim

rubix

Potential Patron

Added two new Interrogation dialogues; innocent and defiant. Check the descriptions for what goes on.

Been work busy and ill recently, neither conducive to writing this stuff.

Still think the Zelda captured dialogue will be next, haven't done anything character specific yet.
Although, (and I prepare to bear the brunt of Nintendo fan rage on this one) I'm not entirely convinced Zelda has a personality outside of the animated series (and I refuse to subject myself to that again), so it may end up being a sort of generic "kidnapped princess" dialogue, rather than a specifIc "what goes on when Link is fannying about collecting heart pieces"

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Wow, how did I miss these dialogues? Not very long, but still nicely done! Grabbed a few of them! Thanks!

rubix

Potential Patron

*Updated*

Finally got the Zelda dialogue I promised up. Also the vanilla version for all your' princess needs...

Took a long time to get this done, first go with the new dialogue editor a few days after Kona put it out, spent four hours writing... then Flash crashed and I got supremly fucked off because I hadn't saved it >:(

But I came back to it today, got it finished. Greatly tempted to try and crowbar "excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me princess" into it... I have resisted thus far

Digging the new editor, haven't used all the features yet, just remember to save it regularly if you're also using a piece of shit computer that hates you...

fivepointfive

Potential Patron

Just gave the captured Zelda a spin. Nice dialogue, I'm going to play around with it a little more soon. Off the bat though, I noticed one of your tags was wrong. You have:

pre_cum:"[HOLD][LOOK_UP}Prepare yourself %22Princess%22 Your' reward for such an enthusiastic performance is at hand"{"style":"Him"}

The [LOOK_UP} should be [LOOK_UP]. With the wrong bracket, in game it shows up as "[LOOK_UP}Prepare yourself" etc. It's a very easy fix, just thought I'd let you know about it anyway. Did a quick scan of the file and didn't find any other errors but I'll let you know if I do. Otherwise, great work.

rubix

Potential Patron

Arse.

Fixed it on both.

Cheers, had a second scan through I think it's Ok now

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - Abducted Zelda, Training Room BatGirl added

Added some new dialogues inspirsed on some of TOlive's DC imports (If you are one of the few people not checking these imports go to the thread now, check them out, then leave that dude some feedback)

BatGirl being inexplicably trained to suck dick (this series used to have Batman & Robin tied to giant typewriters, yet this is somehow farfetched...), and like with the Zelda abduction dialogue this has a non-character specific version, applicable to any character fitting the "rookie hero" mold.

Feedback & suggestions (and additional proof reading/playtesting) welcomed.

Currently considering a re-visit of the older stuff using new triggers etc. unless something more interesting occurs to me

erak

Potential Patron

Used this dialogues for a while, and I haven't said bravo for you're efforts.

Bravo for you're efforts. This dialogs are really, really good.

stifler

Potential Patron

Great work!

Some very good dialogues in here.

I would love to see some of the older ones updated with the new triggers, especially the Blackmail one. :)

rubix

Potential Patron

stifler said:
I would love to see some of the older ones updated with the new triggers, especially the Blackmail one. :)

Yeah, me too. Could do with making it a bit more coherent as well, sort of wanders right now.

I'm working on a redux of the MC one atm, trying out something a little bit different that will either be awesome or suck (in the bad way)

So once that's done, another crack at blackmail

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - Mind control updates, new concept

Ok, concept for Mind Bending updates takes a little explaining.

Basically looked at the new features, saw the held:true/held:false and wondered "how can I use that?", and decided on modifying the existing mind control dialogue to give "HIM" the option to get pissed off with her breaking his control and put her into some other humiliating mindset.

So, if she starts without him holding her, she has the updated Mind bending dialogue, there's a chance (about 1 in 4) any time she breaks free he might put her into a different state. This is achieved by having a parallel dialogue where all lines are held:true lines.
the [BREAK] lines are neutral, so she can also fight the control in 2nd personality mode.

So it's actually now pretty easy to put any 2nd personality dialogue in, just by deleting the existing one, and pasting in whatever you fancy as a 2nd personality. This is in the 2nd section.

the top section has the connection dialogue lines, that might put her into the 2nd state, or after he cums, snap her out of it and back to the original hypnoslave state. If you do put a different 2nd personality dialogue in, you'll proabably want to change these too.

Does that make sense?? If not, look at the file, it explains it briefly there too.

For now it has BabyGirl as the 2nd personality (i've added that as an independent dialogue too, but don't expect anything spectacular) I'm not totally happy with it, never tried writing that sort of incest-y thing before, but I think it works.
So please, take it out for a spin and let me know what you think, try it mashed up with any other dialogue too by replacing the existing dialogue. I don't normally get too hooked on feedback, but let me know what you think

**tweaked so the [control] lines work properly (i think)**

Curious

Potential Patron

LOVE the mind bending dialogue! :D Fantastic work!

Jeff

Avid Affiliate

Thanks, I really liked the original 'mind bending' dialogue, I'll have to check out the new version.

thetitanmonster

Potential Patron

i really appreciate and love the princess dialogue, it is unique and was much needed

rednax

Potential Patron

Numerous syntax errors in the "Mind bending Babygirl" one, not the least of which is the command [HELD] which needs to be changed to [HOLD]... The dialogue didn't even work until I made that correction...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.