Rubix dialogues; Daughter Punishment added (1 Viewer)

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - Mind control updates, new concept

rednax said:
Numerous syntax errors in the "Mind bending Babygirl" one, not the least of which is the command [HELD] which needs to be changed to [HOLD]... The dialogue didn't even work until I made that correction...

and that's the benefits of feedback...

Yeah I noticed I did that on it's first version, updated it, and then copy pasted the wrong version into the completed (or so I thought) text.

Obviously not play tested well enough, if only there were a suitable group of interested individuals checking this forum who might try it out... Updated with a new version now, fixing the held/hold error. Any other issues?

rubix

Potential Patron

Hmm... I haz a sporadic.

Updated Blackmail girl (enjoy stifler), got a few other ideas in the pipeline that is my diseased brain;

-Initiation redux

-"You aren't going out dressed like that" (planning to be used with the MindBending, but will also release individually)

-Rogue (What if she was found by a mutant who could turn off her powers, how grateful would she be?)
Tried it, didn't like it. Couldn't get the Southern Belle accent across in the text like I wanted. Someone else wanna run with this?

-More work on the Mindbending/2nd personality thing once enough people have beta-tested it

rednax

Potential Patron

rubix said:
Any other issues?
My assumption is that the dialogue is made of two parts, one with held=true and the other with held=false. Some lines in the file don't have either one of those, which I think is a mistake. Especially the INTRO line in the BabyGirl section, which gets read at the very beginning of the game, even when the guy's hand isn't on her head.

Also there's at least one line with a "him" tag on it which is supposed to be spoken by the girl, and another line spoken by the girl when it's supposed to be the guy.

Sometimes the girl's eyes stay closed or her arms stay limp or her face stays angry for a while. It leads to weird times when she's pleading for her master to give her more, but her face is angry. If I were writing the dialogue I would want to put face, eye and arm specifications in every line.

rubix

Potential Patron

if you check the file, the 2nd P lines are all set to held true. But I see what you mean having a go at using it. I did have a problem with the editor, sometimes regardless of what you refer to at the end of the line to give a response line, it uses an intro line anyway.
In theory at least, the dialogue as it's set out now should work. what I think might be the problem is using the intro lines for dialogue, unlike the other triggers, they are set off by INACTION so whilst we're hanging out watching the back and forth, it might trigger it off again as she isn't being moved.

The Break lines should be held neutral, the idea being that she can break the conditioning as regularly regardless of which mode she is in. All the others are context specific

I see what you mean about the droopy arms, jars a bit doesn't it? especially as certain parts of the dialogue establish going limp as the first stage of the reconditioning. Gonna switch a chunk of them over to arms_back, so still passive but not unconcious. Eye opening is a new thing, I don't think it needs to be there all the time, simple fixes on both though. Woke up with a few ides for changes, so gonna put them into yet another update too, should be up before long

*Up now

stifler

Potential Patron

rubix said:
Updated Blackmail girl (enjoy stifler), got a few other ideas in the pipeline that is my diseased brain;

Thanks! :)

Will have to try it out later though, have some visitors right now, lol

rednax

Potential Patron

Another tip: Some events like cum_in_throat can't have her talking during it, but she will say the line after you pull her off. However, if there are multiple lines available for that event and some of them are ones where the guy talks, it will choose that line rather than the other one.

In other words, the following line will NEVER happen...

cum_in_throat:"[BLINK][BLINK] You are even more depraved than I'd ever concieved *YOU*, what diseased mind would have me behave in such a manner?[RELEASE]"{"held":"true"}

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

So any custom imports I should be making for your dialogues? lol

rubix

Potential Patron

I think the "interrogated defiant" would work pretty well with Black Widow or Maria Hill, I see you took a crack at that once, not a big fan of the photo realistic imports though.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure at your' current rate of work, you'll churn out everything I could think of before I get round to thinking of it anyway. Although... Lady Blackhawk would be pretty sweet dude...

recreation

Potential Patron

intro:[JUMPS_IN]Oh hey i just wanted to say thank you *YOU* for these nice dialogues. *ME* is loving them...[JUMPS_OUT]

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

rubix said:
I think the "interrogated defiant" would work pretty well with Black Widow or Maria Hill, I see you took a crack at that once, not a big fan of the photo realistic imports though.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure at your' current rate of work, you'll churn out everything I could think of before I get round to thinking of it anyway. Although... Lady Blackhawk would be pretty sweet dude...

Yeah, the Bustice and Black Widow photo realistic hairs are just mockups so I know what fits where for the repaint. I'm still trying to psych myself up to redo Lady Blackhawk since that crash though.

Nevah gonna give you up,
Nevah gonna let you down,
Gonna make a hair import of DC girls.
index.php

rubix

Potential Patron

TOlive said:
I'm still trying to psych myself up to redo Lady Blackhawk since that crash though.

I know that feel bro...

The downside to Moore's law, as tech becomes smaller it also becomes much more aerodynamic, and thus chuckable when it fucks you about.

But hey, you overcame adversity and did it anyway.

Maybe ought to consider doing something myself....

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator

recreation said:
intro:[JUMPS_IN]Oh hey i just wanted to say thank you *YOU* for these nice dialogues. *ME* is loving them...[JUMPS_OUT]

I still can't believe he got the intro dialogue to trigger.

finalxero

Potential Patron

Well, this is an impressive body of work. Looking over the Princess one now, and it's some nice material.

Fair warning, though: English is a highly favored subject of mine. I mention this so you understand why I need to say that I was distracted by a couple of oddities. On the coding end, I'd advise putting your action tags after your punctuation, as it seems the program "helpfully" inserts a space if you've "forgotten" to include one. The gratuitous quotes are slightly peculiar, as is the apostrophe after each instance of "your."

rubix

Potential Patron

recreation said:

Of course the insinuation there is that recreation is sucking my dick... Kidding broseph, this writing machine runs on props... glad you dig this shit.

And TOlive, did you rickroll my thread while I was away???

Mild exasperation aside... New version of The Initiation is up (V2, not because of the version number, but because I dig rockets)

As always, check it out, if you liked the last one, chances are this will float your' SDT boat too.

Looking at downloads, hey I broke 1000 a few times 8) (fuck you! Every download is a tiny bit of validation!!!)
seems to be that Very Personal Assistant is the most popular, Can't decide whether that's a sign to update it or leave it alone... Maybe I should add a poll to see what people want (i'm sure I've seen that elsewhere)

Keep on truckin'

rubix

Potential Patron
Re: Rubix dialogues - Added Initiation V2, Cheating Wife

Added "Cheating Wife" dialogue, makes sense to use milf-y type characters with this one.

Also, it's v2... turns out I never uploaded the original version... ahh well, this one's better

cretin

Potential Patron

rubix said:
[...] seems to be that Very Personal Assistant is the most popular, Can't decide whether that's a sign to update it or leave it alone...

That one's aces, but more is always better. :D Props; you have a way with words.

flambot

Potential Patron

Loved Very Personal Assistant! One of my favs. Hope to see a v2 soon.

Jeff

Avid Affiliate

Did you update the link for mind bending new features? The version that the link points to right now doesn't have rednax's suggested fix, so most of the lines never trigger.

rubix

Potential Patron

Jeff said:
Did you update the link for mind bending new features? The version that the link points to right now doesn't have rednax's suggested fix, so most of the lines never trigger.

I really should have put more distinctive names on those files...

Which one specifically? I made changes on mind bending baby girl as far as I remember, pretty sure I updated them all about a month ago

"Most of the lines never trigger" which I assume you mean either;

cum_in_throat... yeah I never did anything about that anyway...

or if none of the lines trigger at all, it's because they're set to "Held:false" because this was intended as a template dialogue you can add 2nd personality stuff into like the "mind bending baby girl". So if you have him grabbing her by the noggin, this won't do anything.

I think this 2nd one is probably what you're on about, so I've posted up a version called "mind bending neutral" that has none of the held logic in so you can use it independently. You probably aren't the only one going "rubix, you magnificent bastard, why doesn't this work like it used to?" over this, but you asked so you get...

You dig?

Jeff

Avid Affiliate

rubix said:
Jeff said:

I really should have put more distinctive names on those files...

Which one specifically? I made changes on mind bending baby girl as far as I remember, pretty sure I updated them all about a month ago

"Most of the lines never trigger" which I assume you mean either;

cum_in_throat... yeah I never did anything about that anyway...

or if none of the lines trigger at all, it's because they're set to "Held:false" because this was intended as a template dialogue you can add 2nd personality stuff into like the "mind bending baby girl". So if you have him grabbing her by the noggin, this won't do anything.

I think this 2nd one is probably what you're on about, so I've posted up a version called "mind bending neutral" that has none of the held logic in so you can use it independently. You probably aren't the only one going "rubix, you magnificent bastard, why doesn't this work like it used to?" over this, but you asked so you get...

You dig?

I got the one with the link title "Mind bending new features.txt" and assumed it was just the original + some new actions and style:him dialogue, and that babygirl.txt was that + the 2nd personality template.

Edit: I get it, the 'neutral' one is what I was looking for, and babygirl is a personality for the 'new features' dialogue template, not the template itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.