Rubix dialogues; Daughter Punishment added (1 Viewer)

rubix

Potential Patron
Well that took longer than expected and was irritatingly simple once I found it...

PRO TIP: If you accidentally put "" instead of just a single " at the end of a line, nothing after that line will be read by SDT

PRO TIP2: If you copy and paste that multiple times into various bits of dialogue it takes FUCKING AGES to find them all and change them

Done, re try it and enjoy guys & dolls, added a few more lines in too

Faron

Content Creator
rubix said:
Well that took longer than expected and was irritatingly simple once I found it...

PRO TIP: If you accidentally put "" instead of just a single " at the end of a line, nothing after that line will be read by SDT

PRO TIP2: If you copy and paste that multiple times into various bits of dialogue it takes FUCKING AGES to find them all and change them

And again, thank you for your efforts man, oh and about finding copy \ pasted things - you can use ( ctrl+f ) in any text file to find any sign, word or sentence even :)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Faron said:
rubix said:

And again, thank you for your efforts man, oh and about finding copy \ pasted things - you can use ( ctrl+f ) in any text file to find any sign, word or sentence even :)

shouldn't most text editors / word processors be able to use an replace "" with " option? I know for sure, the basic Windows editor has this option.. I use it all the time when I'm writing dialogues, cause I'm prone to errors like the one mentioned above myself..

D.

Potential Patron
Hey mate, I downloaded the Daughter Punishment and for some undisclosed reason I wanted to rewrite it so that it was the mom punishing the girl (with a strap-on, though futa is still compatible).

Since it's not really a new dialogue I don't want to make a new topic, so I'll just attach it here.

Attachments

Daughter Punishment_mom.txt
14.6 KB · Views: 393

hentaihero

Potential Patron
ive got a doubt on it. I've downloaded the initiation v2 and its pretty damn cool but when I play it just dont go through confessions line and other custom option that you did. What could it be? My browser version? Also can you help me with the {next} thing, to link differents lines, Im doing same chances on this dialogue to turn it into a job interview dialogue (the girl want the job the boss want a blowjob...) and I cant make this work as you do.

When I finished the alterations I'll send it to you

thanks

*Nevermind I just find out* 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.