RPG story (1 Viewer)

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
Hello everyone! It is a while that I turn this idea up. That is to do a interrelated story. (As always as my ability to write in a cropped English is a bit scarce, but I think we could have the same fun)

I'm writing the story, and you're controlling the character by telling him what to do, and I'm writing what's happening! And how does the world react. (In this case, the first person who writes me has priority)

Or if not, I give some choices available and you choose by vote (so you all have the choice, and also to offer some choice if you whont)

This initial post serves to understand if you would like this idea. If, I suggest some scenarios as soon as possible. And of course some heroines that you will drive to victory or its defeat XD

The adventure will obviously be ryona style, and I will try to do my best. Unfortunately, there are no images because I'm not able to draw. But in case I could make an attempt

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
For now I just wanted to touch the ground and see if you prefer.

The first method, one of you arrives and proposes what to do.

Second method, I leave two or three choices from time to time to vote and the majority wins.

Big-ronso

Avid Affiliate
(OK I think you do not understand the question. XD but not a problem I found a solution to that.)

It is night, the only thing that goes away in the dark is the signaling lights arranged along both sides.

A young woman, 20/21 years old, is sitting with her knees near her chest. The forehead is resting on the legs. His arms embrace his legs and rifle. He is currently resting. Long black hair, 173 cm high, slightly slim. Maybe lightly denutrious, but still with a nice face and a butt and round ass. Dresses lightweight cotton trousers that glimpse the thigh. A lined jacket that raises and tightens her breast, reinforced boots, and paragomites and gloves reinforced.

The tip of a boot strikes her gently on her hip.

"Recruit wake up! Is your time to watch"

The girl wakes up, her name is Aria, until recently she was a peasant, but the obligatory lever forced her to become a soldier, so in the last few months she learned body and shot with the rifle. Today and his first mission, the freight train guard ... one of the worst jobs. It could be fine and nothing would happen. Or be a real hell. In the best case of predones. At worst ... better not to think about it.

The girl gets up and goes to leave, when somphing pull her hair gets her head back, the blue eyes of the girl stretch as they groan for the pain. The veteran holds her hair firmly in his hand.

"What are these? Immediately cut your hair, I can understand that for a woman are important, but not more than your life"

To make sore, Aria massages the hair attachment. Then leave.

He had to take the guard on the left side of the train, the carousel was one of the central ones.

P.S. Time to choose! Here are some choices of what to do to our heroine. I hope to be as clear as possible. (As my English is saying is not the best)

1) "Go to hell! before they force me and then they want to tell me how to wear my hair?! does not exist. "

Aria ignores the warning and hurries to reach its position, arriving even with some advance.

2) Maybe he is right. Aria takes a knife and cuts the hair that becomes a curved mass of short black hair. In doing so he realizes that he does not have any body-to-body weapon with her then puts it to the belt and goes to his post.

3) Aria laces the hair so that they become short for not offering any grip. This makes her lose time and arrives at her late guard.

4) The first one who writes to me can add a fourth option to the choice of Aria. Which can be voted as the first 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.