Rp Recruiting: Marvel Universe Secret Wars (1 Viewer)

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I'll slap a little something together, but I might need some help coming up with some movesets to go hand in hand with her powers and abilities.

Surge Bio:-
Noriko "Nori" Ashida
Sex:
Female
World:
Earth 616
Race:
Mutant

Abilities:
- Hand to Hand combat trained
- Leadership Qualities

Powers:
- Absorb Electricity
- Electrical Blast
- Super Speed

Gear:
- Gauntlets

Bio:
Nori was cast out from her family when her mutant powers manifested. Managing to find a way into America, it was Xavier's Institute that took her in when Noriko struggled to control her raw electrical powers, designing the gauntlets she now wears to better regulate and control her mutant ability. Nori's potential and strong personality landed her a critical role in the New X-men team, becoming a reluctant but very capable leader over time during the darkest hours of mutant life. Surge is a dedicated member of the X-men, willing to put her life on the line to help her friends, allies and those in need.

Reference Images to use for bio:
311020-81494-surge.jpg

1077226-surge2.jpg

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
All right! SpiderGwen is in. Now it's time for everyones favorite part of the rp costumizing your characters. I'm going to give you each one of these:
Secret_Wars_Profile.jpg

Secret_Wars_Profile.jpg

HOWEVER, You'll each have to give me their charcters bio or tell me if you are going with the canon vertions of your characters. From there we'll work 4 powers per character. one passive and three active Remember that special skills and gears do count as powers so please mention them. The card I am showing it's from Spider Girl but it's not set in stone yet.
Edit: I forgot to mention to have I also need a pic of them full body and one up close and without mask
Well looks like I have my work cut out for me! :)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
I'll slap a little something together, but I might need some help coming up with some movesets to go hand in hand with her powers and abilities.
Way ahead of you buddy! I even found a way to incorporate Leadership as an ability.
If you wanna change something just gimme a shout~
Edit: Forgot to put rangue.

Last edited:

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
So I'll attempt to make Gwen as different as I can. It looks like she'll be more roguish with camouflage and higher levels of agility. An important note that aren't listed are that she doesn't have spider senses as I read several other spider-powered people did not. Hope this looks good!

Spider-Gwen Bio:-
Gwendolyne "Gwen" Stacy
Sex:
Female
World:
Earth 65-A (Alternate)
Race:
Meta-Human

Abilities:
- Musician
- Proclivity for Detective and Analytical Thinking

Powers:
- Camouflage (Thinking similiar to Miles: camouflaging with said surroundings if Miles stands still. Makes it a possible passive)
- Superhuman Agility
- Acrobatics
- Superhuman Strength

Gear:
- Web-Shooters

Bio:
Gwen's power is a product of Soria Industries, which specialized in biomedical research and founded by Adriana "Ana" Soria. In her late teens, Gwen was kidnapped by Ana and was forced a serum to induce her spider powers. Even though Gwen could be considered a success, many other subjects received negative results and became the various villains in Gwen's universe. With her newfound powers, Gwen vowed to end Ana and her experiments

Reference Images to use for bio:
spider_gwen_by_thesuperiorxaviruiz-d8hp0js.png

spidergwen1variant.png

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
So I'll attempt to make Gwen as different as I can. It looks like she'll be more roguish with camouflage and higher levels of agility. An important note that aren't listed are that she doesn't have spider senses as I read several other spider-powered people did not. Hope this looks good!
It looks nice and I like the direction for this Gwen Stacy, But all and all....

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Hell yeah! Gwen is awesome but since this is like you own vertion of them.

Allright, I just realised a few moments ago that demented villian did ask for canon vertion of Black Widow.
Alright, so I'm going to play as the comic version of Natasha Romanov, or The Black Widow.
An apology and here's her profile with her powers. If Dyne9 is going this way as well please tell me.
Secret_Wars_Widow.jpg
We are almost there!~
Edit: Here it is Dyne's Id Card for Domino. ONLY ONE LEFT! :D!!!!
Secret_Wars_Domino.gif

Last edited:

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Repost! Sorry! But it had to be done. All the characters are ready! BEHOLD!!
Secret_Wars_War_Machine.jpg

We'll start as soon as I come back. Stay tunned true belivers. The secret Wars will start soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.