Rp Recruiting: Marvel Universe Secret Wars (1 Viewer)

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
My name us Uatu, me and my race are known as the watchers. For centuries me and my people have observed over your planet in silence.
I've seen what you call heroes over come the greatest obstaclus over and over again, odd stacked agaist them, impossible tasks even for those with their incredible abilities over comed by their inmeasurable will power and never ending quest for peace.
But I can no longer stay in silence. I can no longer allow myself to let your race go out into the darkness with no knowlege of what is going on.
Something has gone a miss, something is terribly wrong since despite my powers I can no longer see you. All my equipments says that you are no longer then but I can see your planet with my own eyes.
Beware heroes, something big is comming and all I can do is hope that this messagues reaches you soon before it's too late.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May "MayDay" Parket a.k.a Spider-Girl
Secret_Wars_May.jpg

Noriko Ashida a.k.a Surge
Secret_Wars_Surge.jpg

Natasha Romanov, or The Black Widow.
Secret_Wars_Widow.jpg

Neena Thurman a.k.a Domino
Secret_Wars_Domino.gif

Empty Player Slot

Uzume Najo - War Machine
Secret_Wars_War_Machine.jpg

Gwen Stacy - Spiderwoman
Secret_Wars_Gwen.jpg
In the same tradition as the Blades of Kriegremar , I Baku|Haku will do another campain with a similar gameplay but a new premise.
The idea is to make a campain with four people and me into the Marvel Universe, and when I say Universe I say all the universe! The more diverse the better.

The dinamic is going to be as follows, You can choose any hero or anti hero from the Marvel universe to use as your character. It can be any heroes from any time line or alternative universe.
This of course means that you can alter the character as you see fit, for example if you would like for SpiderWoman from the normal Marvel time line to keep venom's symbiote you are more than welcome to do so. The guidelines to chose are:

-All heroes even vanilla vertions of the marvel heroes are choosable
-All anti-heroes even vanilla vertions of them are aviable
-Twicked up vertions or alternative vertions of Marvel characters are encourague and expected on this Rp.
-Gender bent characters are of course allowed as well
-Villians are chooseable only if they are Heroes on your timeline or they are going for an Anti-Hero face.
-No galactic characters; this includes the Guardians of the Galaxy, Galactus and the Silver Surfer. Let's keep this simple for now
-If the phoenix force or other galactic force inhabits the body of your character is allowed but be warned that it's going to be really weakened out in the campain.
-Time traveles like Cable or Bishop are allowed
-Only Marvel characters.

With that in mind please PM or post in this thread if you would like to join. If there are any questions please post them in here as well.

Last edited:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
*Holds up hand to ask about possible DC characters.

"-Only Marvel characters."

Ahh. Okay xD

Regardless... I'd like to sign up for this :D

Edit: Character wise, I'd pick one of the following:- (Top being most likely to bottom)

Surge - (New X-Men or Alternative World version)
TSJXZsqm.jpg

X - 23 - (New X-Men or Alternative World Version)
KoN81x8m.jpg

Punisher - (Female Alternative World Version)
jmvpyaSm.jpg

Omega Red - (Male or Female Alternative World Version)
OUofdT4m.jpg

Gambit - (Female Alternative World Version)
itVaCLYm.jpg

Last edited:

MayaLazarus

Casual Client
Awesome! I'm totally down for this! I definitely picking Spider-man! Does your character have to be female?

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Awesome! I'm totally down for this! I definitely picking Spider-man! Does your character have to be female?
It doesn't have to be a girl, But it's going to be a ryona adventure with lot's of peril. So take this into consideration
*Holds up hand to ask about possible DC characters.

"-Only Marvel characters."

Ahh. Okay xD

Regardless... I'd like to sign up for this :D

Edit: Character wise, I'd pick one of the following:- (Top being most likely to bottom)

Surge - (New X-Men or Alternative World version)
X - 23 - (New X-Men or Alternative World version)
Punisher - (Female Alternative World Version)
Omega Red - (Male or Female Alternative World Version)
Gambit - (Female Alternative World Version)
All of those are legal, So sure. Choose the one that you like the most.

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Editted the first post to show your character and how many player slots we have left. I'll be psting them as more people chose their character.
Only three slots are left.

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Nicely done everyone! I am really digging the nice selection of girls you have chosen.
Only one person left. In the meantime expect your character sheets to come soon.

hocubed

Ryonani Teamster
So.... I would like to join but I really want to play as Gwen Stacy Spidergirl. That would give us two Spidergirls which I don't know if everyone would be alright with. If it is, great! If not, then I might find someone else? Maybe? Not too familiar with Marvel.
SpiderGwen.jpg

No big deal if I can't. Just a big fan of Spider Gwen.

Edit: I suppose in actuality she assumes the role as "Spider-Woman".

Last edited:

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
Nyahaha! I shan't allow this to happen without I, Akumart!

Anyways, I wanna join in the roll as well, Baku, ze. Though my take would be a biiiiit different against the others since I'm gonna launch in an OC that I've made in Marvel colors, just for this RP~ :3

The name is tentative as of yet but I'll show off her rollout design here~ :3

Image_206.jpg

Basically, she's like a Genderbent Iron Man/Tony Stark-- but if you truly know who I am~ I shall put a shaarp twist to it~ ;3

Hope I can join up, Baku, ze~

Side note: The art belongs to me, ze. Look, save but no steal~ :3

EDIT: UPDATED PIC

Last edited:

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
Ok, No more character slots left!!
I had one slot saved for Akumart and her War Machine but having a spider-gwen in the party is to tempting to pass out so I am going to put it on vote with the other players to see if we can let Gwen Stacy in.
I'll have your character profiles in a little bit but in the meantime no more character are admitted right now.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I'm not sure having two Spider ladies is the best composition in a group like this, but I guess its all mostly for fun so why the heck not?

Baku|Haku

Avid Affiliate
All right! SpiderGwen is in. Now it's time for everyones favorite part of the rp costumizing your characters. I'm going to give you each one of these:

HOWEVER, You'll each have to give me their charcters bio or tell me if you are going with the canon vertions of your characters. From there we'll work 4 powers per character. one passive and three active Remember that special skills and gears do count as powers so please mention them. The card I am showing it's from Spider Girl but it's not set in stone yet.
Edit: I forgot to mention to have I also need a pic of them full body and one up close and without mask. And I forgot the range on the Card.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.