Rias33 Does Dialogues (1 Viewer)

rias33

Potential Patron
My first dialogue. First of several, hopefully. I don't usually like futa that much (crossdressers I like, though), but this idea came to me one night and wasn't too hard to do.

futa_slave:

A futa woman has acquired herself a young bitchboy cockslave. She's just come home after a bad day at work and wants her slave to get her off. The entire dialogue is done by her as she berates and humiliates him. Believe me, she's mean to him. It isn't completely finished and not perfect, but it's playable. As I continue to get the hang of writing dialogue, I'll add more stuff, including thought bubbles for the slave.

This is the literotica (well, iliterotica) story I got the idea from. http://www.i.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=623695&page=2 Head down to the very end. I based this heavily on that part of the story.

I usually have 'her' with 'her' hands behind 'her' back and wearing a ring gag. 'He' has a female body with a big (real) cock and big breasts. Usually holding 'her' head, too, but that part of the dialogue isn't completely polished yet, just a warning. Feel free to offer constructive criticism and future dialogue ideas.

Attachments

futa_slave.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 1,253

Ralanr

Potential Patron
We need more dialogues where it is the standing person talking all the time. Preferably with them being a futanari or a female with a strap-on

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Like I've said with many first comers in the dialogue section. You need to add some triggers into the dialogue. You be surprised how much further your dialogue would go. Like when he/futa is about to finish. She goes into happy mood and with her head tilted back, her eyebrows quickly raise. Also blinking and the occasional cough/swallow during the vigorous or intense dialogue.
Also, try to include your character code with the dialogue and a background as well. These combine to further enhance the mood of a dialogue.

Though, Im a bit at odds with him/futa just talking. I do believe this is the first of its kind around here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.