RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I am glad that this game was ported to consoles and PC because that this game is likely to be Jill's last game as a playable character and as she is in most parts of the game then this is the perfect chance for her ryona as she was in a small part in RE5 and RE3 wasn't that great graphically

I will try to update the game with monsters that appeared in the game and their possible ryona moves and I hope that everyone who played it at 3DS and has information about it then post it here

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I will post Info about the creatures and bosses in this game and their attacks that is written in RE wiki , If there is anyone who has additional info then I will be glad if it can be posted :

Normal Monsters

Ooze

Scan12.jpg

There are several types of Ooze, each which display different characteristics:

-(Standard) - They are the same height as humans, its head appears to be hinged near the base of the skull, it has long needle like teeth on the upper jaw and rather than a bottom jaw its head tilts back revealing the esophagus from which its leech like tongue extends, it also has coral-like growths of bone extending from their arms. Their main venue of attack is a grab where it will attempt to suck out the player's blood but will attempt to hit the player as well.

-(Pincer) - Ooze that possess long, claw-like arms. These arms are folded like razor blades and extend when attacking the player. They can incapacitate the player, rendering them unable to move or attack with anything other than a handgun. They, like the standard Ooze, can also grab the player and suck out their blood, though this happens less often. They are slower but notably stronger than a standard Ooze.

-(Chunk) - Ooze that resemble a balloonish lump of meat that has residual hands and legs. Their only method of attack is to explode violently which occurs when they are close to an enemy or killed. This can heavily damage other enemies as well as the player.

-(Tricorne) - Ooze that shoot bones as if they are bullets. Quickly get close to attack them or keep your distance and use weapons such as rifles. They somewhat resemble the Guardians of Insanity, with their anchor-like arms. The Scagdead also has this sort of appearance.

Method of Attacking

(Standard & Pincer) - Grab - Their main instrument of attack is their long, leech-like tongue. Ending in hundreds of tiny teeth, each capable of individual movement, they cut apart the skin of their prey with these teeth to feed on blood and bodily fluids. It can also use its arms to bash a victim's head. Causes low to death damage.

(Standard & Pincer) - Slash - They will sometimes slash at their prey to weaken them, making it easier to grab and suck out their blood. The Pincer has a more powerful slash. Causes low to moderate damage.

(Chunk) - Explode - The Chunk Ooze will explode either by: a) Taking too much damage, or b) getting close enough to the player. Causes heavy to death damage to the player and/or ally. Can also kill other Ooze.

(Tricorne) - Slam - If you get too close to it, it will flail its arm at you, causing moderate damage.

(Tricorne) - Shoot - If you are too far from it, it will aim at you like a sniper rifle and shoot. Is fast and causes moderate damage.

Sea Creeper

640px-Jill_attacked_by_sea_creeper.jpg

This special mutation tends to happen when a female body gets infected. The carapace looks like a woman's long hair which covers the entire body, reducing friction and allowing them to move freely underwater. It enables them to creep around the water silently. As soon as these monsters approach their targets, they spread their six human-like arms which they use to hold their prey while they eat them.

Swimming underwater leaves players extremely vulnerable to the Sea Creepers' attack,grabbing the player and biting into them while also running the risk of drowning them.

Fenrir

288px-Scan131.jpg

The Fenrir actually behaves much like the Las Plagas infected Colmillos in terms of attacks. It is able to even jump on the player and attempt to rip out their throat if they don't shake it off. It also shares the same audio clips with not only the Colmillos, but the Hyena from Resident Evil Outbreak File#2 as well.

Globster

640px-Globster.jpg

Globsters take additional damage when shot in their vunerable mouth tissue. They expose their mouths while moving and attacking. Underwater, they are deadly. They will instantly kill any player that is in their sight by swallowing them.

Ghiozzo

640px-Ghiozzofountain.jpg

Their appearance strongly resembles the deep-sea fish that originally carried the Abyss virus, the progenitor of the t-Abyss virus, because of the influence of the virus, they had large appetites and could crush anything with their sharp teeth and strong jaws. A school of these ferocious B.O.W.s can eat through large mammals, bones and all, within mere seconds, similar to the famous aggression of a piranha in fiction that was created by movies. Even worse, this particular mutation is now amphibious, to a certain extent, able to move and attack on land.

Farfarello ( Type of Hunters ) :

Hunter002.jpg

Scarmiglione

Scarmiglione_attacking.jpg

The primary way of attacking consists of powerful swipes with their lance arm while slowly walking towards their target, this attack is also capable of knocking down a player.

Scarmigliones will undergo one of two transformations depending on where they take the most damage:

- When damaged more in the torso and head, a Scarmiglione's upper body will explode leaving only its legs and an electric tentacle which functions like a whip. In this form, the legs will shamble themselves to the player in an attempt to shock the player with the tentacle. This form is dealt additional damage when damaged on the tentacle.

- When damaged more on the legs, the Scarmiglione's legs will explode leaving only the upper torso on the ground. In this form they will crawl on the ground, and attempt to stab the player with their lance-arm. Like in their full form, they are dealt additional damage when attacked on the head.

Bosses

Scagdead

Resident-Evil-Revelations-12.jpg

While the left arm of the creature remains virtually unchanged from a regular human's, the Scagdead's right arm has been grotesquely mutated. It has become extensively muscular (although obscured by folds of flesh) and ends in an organic mimicry of a buzz-saw. This appendage can be swung multiple times in quick succession, mimicking attacks that of a Chainsaw Majini or Giant Chainsaw Man, and is the main avenue of attack. Scagdead are also capable of vomiting up Bear Trap shaped objects resembling clams. These objects can stall the player, allowing the Scagdead to close in and attack, but they can also be destroyed with a single bullet from any gun.

The Scagdead possesses an instant death attack where it will grab the player by his/her legs and then brutally grind them to death on their buzz-saw. This attack has a quick animation windup and is always fatal, even with full health. However, it can only perform the attack when you are close by.

Draghignazzo

640px-Draghignazzo-boss.jpg

Its most prominent feature was its gigantic arm which served as its main offensive weapon.

Malacoda

640px-Big-malacoda-tentacles.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
at this point she is sueish with her reveal of apparently being uninfectable in a series about it :/ Sorry but if she is gone(she wont) good riddance.

WHERE IS REBECCA AND CLAIRE

that being said I am buying this game. I may not like jill but the game looks great

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
why is this?

Although we all love Jill but Unless she appears as a character in Mercenaries mode or as a main character in a game set in the past just like in revelations case then Jill appearance as a main character in a game set in the current timeline is highly unlikely due to a lot of factors :

- In the eyes of game developers they think that her age is too old for a female main video game character ( she will be in her early 40's if there is a new RE game according to timeline ) , Personally I have no problem with her age because I love MILFs :)

- Her involvement in BSAA operations has heavily decreased since RE5 and I read somewhere that Capcom confirmed that both Jill and Claire have retired fighting , however she could appear as an instructor or behind the disk role in any BSAA Missions like what Hunnigan is doing in any of Leon's Missions

- The current cast of RE has increased by the additions of young characters like Helena , Sherry and Jake beside the old cast who are still active like Chris , Leon and Ada

So I think Jill being a playable character in a game set in the current timeline is highly unlikely unless in Mercenaries mode or in a game set in the past like revelations

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
After the mess that was RE6, I think we can all agree that Revelations getting a console port is the best thing that can happen to the series.
Revelations was great mix of the atmospheric horror the series had been known for, while still having some action in it.
I'm gonna get a copy because this is the direction the RE games should be going in. Tension, atmosphere, themes of fear and horror. Not explosions, and run and gunning action.
"Vote with your wallet" after all.

As for the topic of Jill. She isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The devs have already frozen her once to prevent her from aging as rapidly as Chris, so you can expect BS excuses like that to keep her relatively young. Hell I half expect them to pull a note from Parasite Eve and have the T-Virus stop her age at some point, because... stupid.
Though stupid as any reason would be, if it gets us more Jill ryona I'm all for it.

gfan84

Potential Patron
I just watched/listened to a commetary from the producers about bringing this game to consoles. Appreantly they are adding extra costumes and a few other extras to this release and how they improved the overall visuals to fit the consoles and PC. So looks to be a good buy...I wonder what the pricing will be for this game?

Sinn

Potential Patron
There was only one good game-over in the ds version of this game (Skagdeads instakill), so unless they've uncensored the others, especially the end boss tyrants impale kill, this is gonna be a fail for me.

Love resident evil and especially jill...dying for capcom to remake nemesis...but yeah, as a bowing out for our lady valentine, i hope with this console edition they don't pussy out as much as they did for the ds.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
New trailer showcasing Infernal difficulty. There's also another peak at the new enemy at the end of the video. It grabs Jill by her legs but the video ends before it does anything.

[video=youtube_share;civLpoaz4bw]http://youtu.be/civLpoaz4bw[/video]

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I just got a 3DS and a friend had this game. Gave it a try and it seems really nice. Though I don't think it has my type of ryona based on what I've seen in YT so far.

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
^I actually bought the game the next day and as of now I've cleared Trench difficulty on Raid Mode, hence getting Jessica's wetsuit. Really fine piece of ass on her. I love playing her and getting her killed by the small Globster where you can get a nice look at her ass. Death via Scagdead is also pretty nice (since I don't like decapitations) though I wish you could get a better close up on her backside after she dies and gets thrown.

Probably one thing I miss from this would be Jill's RE3 costume. She only had 2 costumes for Raid mode so they could have at least added that.

And gameplay-wise, this game is awesome.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for the double post but the demo is out and if you play on the hardest difficulty you can run into the new enemy, Wall Blister.

It's got a pretty nice death animation which you can see here.
[video=youtube_share;TZmDwuoim_o]http://youtu.be/TZmDwuoim_o[/video]

Another view of the same death animation at the end of this video

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
New Unlockable Costume for Jill was announced , Although she shows her ass nicely in RE5 and Revelations but in this costume she is as slut as she was in RE3

599439_587353061285585_720603118_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.