Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
It's from the Japanese retail version so I'm hoping that the American/European versions are a bit more lax when it comes to censorship. Still, it's doubtful.

Last edited by a moderator:

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
These are still better than Resident Evil 5's by a mile. Though considering Resident Evil 5 had maybe two good death animations it's not a high bar to get past. Sure the bodies stay intact, and several are "censored" not showing you the good bits, but at least most enemies have unique animations at all.
Some day we shall see a game that's on par with Resident Evil 2 death scenes... or so I keep hoping.
While I liked these more than RE5's, I gotta say I was disappointed in the Globster's scene. I was really hoping that one would be a vore scene like the final Birkin form in RE2. But it's very tame, too simple in fact, though I love the small crunch sounds it really needs her to struggle a little to show it's chewing on her.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I gotta say I was disappointed in the Globster's scene. I was really hoping that one would be a vore scene like the final Birkin form in RE2. But it's very tame, too simple in fact, though I love the small crunch sounds it really needs her to struggle a little to show it's chewing on her.
I agree that the Globster is disappointing on land. However from what I've read when you encounter a Globster underwater they will initiate an instant kill attack in which they swallow their victim whole. Unfortunately that is one of the scenes that is missing from the video. I'll be keeping an eye out for it and I'll post it once it's available.

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Alright I found the missing Globster death. Underwater the Globster will gobble up Jill leg first. Her arm the only thing remaining outside of its mouth at the end. It's rather quick and unfortunately the video is of low cam quality. You should be able to make out at least some of what's going on. I'll be sure to update this post when a better version is uploaded.

Resident Revil Revelation Episode 12 en français / english Partie 1 - YouTube

Update: I got another video with a collection of deaths. They're the same deaths from the last video but this time the victim is Jessica Sherawat, a new character. Audio is Japanese.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ooaxkvycxyc86wz

onlinehero

Casual Client
there are already videos posted in this thread.
i don't think people have much motivation to do ryona of DS/3DS games since it would require owning a good video camera and recording the screen -> quality would still suck ass. so, we have to wait that revelations comes to pc or consoles.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
i don't think people have much motivation to do ryona of DS/3DS games since it would require owning a good video camera and recording the screen -> quality would still suck ass. so, we have to wait that revelations comes to pc or consoles.
Heh heh, I find it amazing that we out-right expect Capcom do re-releases for almost every game they make.
I don't disagree that it'll happen, I just find it amusing.

My buddy picked up a copy of the game, and he says so far; it's pretty good. It has the atmosphere of the earlier games, with the gameplay of RE4 (minus enemies dropping ammo)
I haven't gotten to play it for myself, but I'll post my impressions when I do. I'd love to hear other's as well.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah it had the horror and survival feel vs the newer titles feeling more like action titles. I am liking it though i have played only a little. my friend's 3DS

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
This game is only for Nintendo 3DS ... no PC or console version ?
Yeah, it's 3DS exclusive which is a bit unfortunate to those that don't want to shell out for it.
But considering Capcom seems to port every Resident Evil game at some point or another (save for a few spin-off titles)it likely won't stay exclusive.
I imagine it'll be a downloadable title on the XBL and PSN marketplaces by this time next year.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
it seems to me like a big misunderstanding, mechanically the game is sound and fun but there isnt enough content for either multiplayer or singleplayer. resident evil has been trying new things since re4 but now all the sudden its time to pump the brakes and say whoa this isnt resident evil?

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
Soooo according to reviews this game is terrible. Not surprised. It is a US made RE game

Operation Raccoon City right?
I wouldn't say it's terrible because it's made by a US team, it's concept alone was horrible and no one could have saved it.
Playing as the bad-guys in Raccoon City trying to cover up Umbrella's mistakes? Sounds like an extra side-mission in Resident Evil 2, or 3 at best. (Like Separate Ways in RE4) a full game? And an action shooter at that? It's laughable at best.

T

TPS1

I liked the death scenes for Jessica but I would have prefered it in English and her in the wetsuit.

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
It's Official : Resident Evil Revelations is coming to Consoles and PC at May 2013

Here is the source from N4G which links to multiple sources :

Resident Evil Revelations coming to 360, PS3, Wii U and PC May 21, 2013 | N4G

And here is a trailer for the new version of the game from "Capcom Euro" youtube Channel featuring Jill

I heard that this game is a true RE gameplay wise and ryona wise so that was great news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.