Resident Evil 6 - Sherry in Snow Camo [CAMP] (1 Viewer)

happyhappyjoy

Potential Patron
Resident Evil 6 - Sherry in Snow Camo [Ch 1-2]

28 May 2013 Update

Sherry Snow Camo [Ch 1-2]
happyhappyjoy
Sherry Snow Camo [Ch 1-2] sm.jpg
Description:
This mod adds a snow pattern to Sherry's jacket used in Chapters 1 and 2. Enjoy.

Download link:
Sherry Snow Camo [Ch 1-2].rar

NOTE:
Password? Right here.
RE6happy.jpg

A more-contrast version of this snow camo will follow soon.

----------
Hi GVZ,
I am finally able to play some RE6, and so I'd like to try a little modding and re-skinning.
This is a work in progress, and I will share it with the community when I'm finished. FYI, this is will overwrite texture files for campaign during the snow chapters (Europe?).
Thanks,
happyhappyjoy
Sherry Europe - Snow Camo [CAMP].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JackWall

Potential Patron
WIP: Sherry - Snow Camo [CAMP]

Hi GVZ,
I am finally able to play some RE6, and so I'd like to try a little modding and re-skinning.
This is a work in progress, and I will share it with the community when I'm finished. FYI, this is will overwrite texture files for campaign during the snow chapters (Europe?).
Thanks,
happyhappyjoy
View attachment 11855
That's a good idea, but it would look nicer with something more noticeable, like darker squares or something. I know the purpose is to make it blend with the enviroment, but it also would look better with a darker tone.

happyhappyjoy

Potential Patron
That's a good idea, but it would look nicer with something more noticeable, like darker squares or something. I know the purpose is to make it blend with the enviroment, but it also would look better with a darker tone.

Oh ok, I'll take that into consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

Double post. See first post for updates. Mod released. Please enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.