Requesting a limitation mod - request filled (1 Viewer)

Horseshit

Potential Patron
EDIT: Request filled. See post #6 below

Hey, I was searching for this for quite a long time but sadly found nothing. What I'm searching for is a mod that limitates her movement, allowing her to only suck X %, therefore not throating the whole thing. Like a limit where she can't take any more. Is that possible by editing some anim.txt's or only by making a new mod? If so, it should be compatible with penisrange. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Eva-2X

Content Creator
H Horseshit

The easiest way through dialogue, is to use CustomAumation mod 7.0 with its [UPDATE_RESISTANCE_100][RESET_RESIST] triggers

put those triggers in a "first_throat:" dialogue line and you will be fine. She can't be deep throated!

Horseshit

Potential Patron
H Horseshit

The easiest way through dialogue, is to use CustomAumation mod 7.0 with its [UPDATE_RESISTANCE_100][RESET_RESIST] triggers

put those triggers in a "first_throat:" dialogue line and you will be fine. She can't be deep throated!

Thanks for your help! However this is not what I'm searching for. I'm trying again to exactly say what I need as I wasn't specific enough I think haha.
I'm searching for something like a slider that when you set it to 75% for example, she doesn't ever take more than 75% of the cock. Not anything with resistance, just that her movement is limited at that point and there is no way to go further than amount X. I don't want her to hit the balls and I don't want her to only suck like 50%. If anyone is interested in that I would like to kindly ask for someone that can do this. Sadly I don't have any clue about modding in any game, otherwise I'd do it myself :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.