REMINDER: Marvel's Avengers coming 9/4/2020 (1 Viewer)

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Not sure about mods yet. Checked the guy who does the Resident Evil/Assassin's Creed Camera mods and he doesn't have anything on this game yet. No idea if he will ever decide to work on it, though.

Apparently, someone datamined the PC version of the beta and found a list of the future DLC characters that are coming out. Not sure exactly how accurate this list is, but here it is anyway:

• Ant Man
  • Wasp
  • Vision
  • Black Panther
  • Dr Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Winter Soldier
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Captain Marvel
  • Kate Bishop
  • She Hulk
  • War Machine
Really hoping for some better ryona content in the final game. Was able to refund the PC version after playing the beta. It ran like crap and the ryona is doing nothing for me. Half of the freaking QTE "deaths" are just Black Widow rolling on the floor and looking up as Taskmaster flies away. Come on, give us something better than that!

The one animation that I like, Kamala's "downed but not out" animation, doesn't allow the use of the photo mode for some godawful reason.

Glad some of you guys like it, though. Hopefully, some of the above characters interest you. Pretty much every female listed there can have some potentially good looking skins. Even that scrub, Captain Marvel, will probably have her Miss Marvel outfit to unlock.

Oh, one thing I am curious about, ryona-wise. Does anyone know what happens if the revive timer runs out when a character is in the downed but not out state? Do they actually fall over?
I am not sure since all gameplay footage where someone goes in their downed state, they get revived, whether if it's from another player or from the A.I partners.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, same here. For once, it would be a good thing if the AI suddenly went brain dead and didn't revive you.

Hopefully they have unique animations for that, though. It would be weird if they suddenly transitioned into a normal death animation from the downed pose.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, same here. For once, it would be a good thing if the AI suddenly went brain dead and didn't revive you.

Hopefully they have unique animations for that, though. It would be weird if they suddenly transitioned into a normal death animation from the downed pose.
At least I give props to Crystal Dynamics for making the A.I partners actually useful.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate

So there was a new ryona death compilation video for Black Widow but this video specifically highlighted deaths from the Taskmaster boss fight.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate

So I found another Black Widow video but once again it's with the Taskmaster boss fight at the beginning of the game. But the video does have a great thumbnail. With the game currently in Early access and the official launch tomorrow, I believe we'll start seeing more videos soon. As someone who got to play the early access. So far I haven't found anything new besides the stuff that was already in the beta. But Black Widow's classic costume is the sexiest outfit she has in the game currently.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
i've got almost 20 hours with the game now, i thought the adaptoid grab we saw was the beginning, turns out thats ALL there is

thats it, there seems to be nothing else............

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
i've got almost 20 hours with the game now, i thought the adaptoid grab we saw was the beginning, turns out thats ALL there is

thats it, there seems to be nothing else............
It's a shame really. There aren't any more qte fails for Black Widow after A-day. But Kamala has a few decent qte fails. Let's hope we'll see better stuff in the post launch DLC. Or pc modders find a way to remove the death filter.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
So the game has been out for a few weeks and it's a shame that the ryona content we saw in the beta is all we get in the full game, minus a few qte fails for Ms. Marvel and an anti-gravity trap that can suspend your character in the air, but in this video. I found out that's possible for your character to ragdoll upon death but is very hard to pull off. If you want to see what I'm taking about go to 0:56 in the video.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Here's another video that I found on YouTube, what makes this one different from the others is that. Whoever made the video did some zoom ins on Black Widow and Ms. Marvel upon death.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
So as of right now this thread is pretty much dead. Hopefully when they start pumping out the DLC that it will change. Anyway does anyone play this game on PC? If so is there any mods for it yet, to remove the death filter once you die. Also I heard that you can get banned for using mods so if you are going to mod the game. Then play the game offline.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Hey, so I found a new Black Widow ryona video. What I find interesting is that it looks like the person is using a cheat engine. So doe that mean that we'll soon see the ability to remove the stupid death filter?

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate

Some more ryona videos of Black Widow and Ms. Marvel. I also think it's safe to assume that I'm the only person left that's keeping this thread alive.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Unfortunately, the entire site, at least in regards to ryona, doesn't seem to get all that much traffic anymore.

Regarding Avengers, in particular, it was a bit of a disappointment in many ways. They couldn't have come up with a more boring list of enemies if they tried. Just a bunch of different robot types and some humans who also look like robots, lol. Not great...

I do like how the person in the above videos had the sound effects and music turned off so we can clearly hear the voice actresses' ryona sounds. Wish more people did that. Although, why the hell doesn't the game have the characters cough or choke when standing in the poison gas?

I wish the game had a greater variety of death animations. Also wish some of the lame enemies had some unique grapple animations that led to unique deaths, but alas, that does not seem to be the case.

Kate Bishop and the other characters won't add much unless they come with unique enemy types and bosses. We will see, I guess.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, the entire site, at least in regards to ryona, doesn't seem to get all that much traffic anymore.

Regarding Avengers, in particular, it was a bit of a disappointment in many ways. They couldn't have come up with a more boring list of enemies if they tried. Just a bunch of different robot types and some humans who also look like robots, lol. Not great...

I do like how the person in the above videos had the sound effects and music turned off so we can clearly hear the voice actresses' ryona sounds. Wish more people did that. Although, why the hell doesn't the game have the characters cough or choke when standing in the poison gas?

I wish the game had a greater variety of death animations. Also wish some of the lame enemies had some unique grapple animations that led to unique deaths, but alas, that does not seem to be the case.

Kate Bishop and the other characters won't add much unless they come with unique enemy types and bosses. We will see, I guess.
Well according to devs each post launch character is suppose to come with a new villain. What's weird is that they recorded coughing sounds for Black Widow but they were never used in the game. And I found this out because someone extracted the voices files from the game and posted them on YouTube. Also I hope that someone adds a no death filter mod so we can see widow's corpse without it fading to Black so quickly.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Sheesh, don't even get me started on how devs nowadays always have to add all these on-screen effects for when you get low on health. I used to think it was a First Person Shooter only thing to signify your vision getting blurry or some shit, but nowadays that stupid crap is in every game.

It's rare that you can get a completely clean screen upon death anymore. And now some games even started muting the audio upon death so you can't actually hear your character's death scream anymore.

Thanks for linking the Black Widow audio. Audio is probably the most important aspect of ryona for me nowadays. Weird how they didn't implement the coughing sounds for the poison gas even though they are in the game's files. Reminds me of Alien Isolation where I found some of my favorite ryona sounds in the game's files, but they were nowhere to be found in the game itself.

Nice to hear that each character will come with a new villain. I still think it's crazy how they barely had any supervillains to fight in the main game itself. Just a weird decision on their part.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
Sheesh, don't even get me started on how devs nowadays always have to add all these on-screen effects for when you get low on health. I used to think it was a First Person Shooter only thing to signify your vision getting blurry or some shit, but nowadays that stupid crap is in every game.

It's rare that you can get a completely clean screen upon death anymore. And now some games even started muting the audio upon death so you can't actually hear your character's death scream anymore.

Thanks for linking the Black Widow audio. Audio is probably the most important aspect of ryona for me nowadays. Weird how they didn't implement the coughing sounds for the poison gas even though they are in the game's files. Reminds me of Alien Isolation where I found some of my favorite ryona sounds in the game's files, but they were nowhere to be found in the game itself.

Nice to hear that each character will come with a new villain. I still think it's crazy how they barely had any supervillains to fight in the main game itself. Just a weird decision on their part.
So far in the game there is only a total of 4 actual super villains in the game. Task Master, Abomination, M.O.D.O.K and Monica (she's a weird case but I consider her the main villain of the game since she manipulated everyone including M.O.D.O.K). Technically Loki is in the game but we don't ever get to see what he looks like or sounds like since he was disguised as Thor in the Thor iconic chain missions. So I have a feeling they're saving Loki for future dlc. To be honest the only villain that I really liked using for ryona purposes is Task Master. Especially with Black Widow since during the game's opening You fight him as Widow. And throughout the encounter Black Widow was constantly taunting him and acting so arrogant. So when the actual fight began. I kept letting Black Widow lose. Since it felt great to see Task Master dominate and own Black Widow's cute spandex ass. Especially after she kept putting him down, it was great to see her be put in place and watch Task Master constantly break her. Also here's an interesting fact. The characters have a chance to ragdoll when they die but it's really hard to pull off. One of the videos I posted earlier showed off a ragdoll death for Black Widow.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
I just wish Taskmaster had some unique grapples and kill animations. But yeah, I also like the setup where an arrogant heroine is put in her place and humiliated. Bonus points if the enemies taunt the main character back especially upon landing the final blow.

I wouldn't mind a Black Widow solo game using the character model from this game, though. A more brutal stealth/action game, but that will probably never happen, unfortunately.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
I just wish Taskmaster had some unique grapples and kill animations. But yeah, I also like the setup where an arrogant heroine is put in her place and humiliated. Bonus points if the enemies taunt the main character back especially upon landing the final blow.

I wouldn't mind a Black Widow solo game using the character model from this game, though. A more brutal stealth/action game, but that will probably never happen, unfortunately.
I agree with you all the way. They could've give Taskmaster some unique grapples and kill animations. And having Black Widow in a brutal stealth/action game sounds amazing. Crystal Dynamics may not have delivered us the ryona content that we wanted as of yet since it could change in future updates but I'm glad that they got Black Widow's model right. She's so sexy and thicc. Her ass is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.