REMINDER: Marvel's Avengers coming 9/4/2020

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron
Not sure about mods yet. Checked the guy who does the Resident Evil/Assassin's Creed Camera mods and he doesn't have anything on this game yet. No idea if he will ever decide to work on it, though.

Apparently, someone datamined the PC version of the beta and found a list of the future DLC characters that are coming out. Not sure exactly how accurate this list is, but here it is anyway:

• Ant Man
  • Wasp
  • Vision
  • Black Panther
  • Dr Strange
  • Falcon
  • Mar-Vell
  • Mockingbird
  • Quake
  • Winter Soldier
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Captain Marvel
  • Kate Bishop
  • She Hulk
  • War Machine
Really hoping for some better ryona content in the final game. Was able to refund the PC version after playing the beta. It ran like crap and the ryona is doing nothing for me. Half of the freaking QTE "deaths" are just Black Widow rolling on the floor and looking up as Taskmaster flies away. Come on, give us something better than that!

The one animation that I like, Kamala's "downed but not out" animation, doesn't allow the use of the photo mode for some godawful reason.

Glad some of you guys like it, though. Hopefully, some of the above characters interest you. Pretty much every female listed there can have some potentially good looking skins. Even that scrub, Captain Marvel, will probably have her Miss Marvel outfit to unlock.

Oh, one thing I am curious about, ryona-wise. Does anyone know what happens if the revive timer runs out when a character is in the downed but not out state? Do they actually fall over?
I am not sure since all gameplay footage where someone goes in their downed state, they get revived, whether if it's from another player or from the A.I partners.

Rag40

Avid Affiliate
Yeah, same here. For once, it would be a good thing if the AI suddenly went brain dead and didn't revive you.

Hopefully they have unique animations for that, though. It would be weird if they suddenly transitioned into a normal death animation from the downed pose.

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron
Yeah, same here. For once, it would be a good thing if the AI suddenly went brain dead and didn't revive you.

Hopefully they have unique animations for that, though. It would be weird if they suddenly transitioned into a normal death animation from the downed pose.
At least I give props to Crystal Dynamics for making the A.I partners actually useful.

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron

So there was a new ryona death compilation video for Black Widow but this video specifically highlighted deaths from the Taskmaster boss fight.

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron

So I found another Black Widow video but once again it's with the Taskmaster boss fight at the beginning of the game. But the video does have a great thumbnail. With the game currently in Early access and the official launch tomorrow, I believe we'll start seeing more videos soon. As someone who got to play the early access. So far I haven't found anything new besides the stuff that was already in the beta. But Black Widow's classic costume is the sexiest outfit she has in the game currently.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
i've got almost 20 hours with the game now, i thought the adaptoid grab we saw was the beginning, turns out thats ALL there is

thats it, there seems to be nothing else............

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron
i've got almost 20 hours with the game now, i thought the adaptoid grab we saw was the beginning, turns out thats ALL there is

thats it, there seems to be nothing else............
It's a shame really. There aren't any more qte fails for Black Widow after A-day. But Kamala has a few decent qte fails. Let's hope we'll see better stuff in the post launch DLC. Or pc modders find a way to remove the death filter.

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron
So the game has been out for a few weeks and it's a shame that the ryona content we saw in the beta is all we get in the full game, minus a few qte fails for Ms. Marvel and an anti-gravity trap that can suspend your character in the air, but in this video. I found out that's possible for your character to ragdoll upon death but is very hard to pull off. If you want to see what I'm taking about go to 0:56 in the video.

JP Otaku 42

Potential Patron
Here's another video that I found on YouTube, what makes this one different from the others is that. Whoever made the video did some zoom ins on Black Widow and Ms. Marvel upon death.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
The beta had so much promise. Too bad it turns out the beta was pretty much all of it.

Top Bottom