PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

R

Rick Suarez

All right tried this. The merge.bat works just fine, the only problem is nothing else works? If I run them in order as you stated I get a 1k models.pck file after it is finished. And of course I'm guessing where the PWPack.exe -x models.pck.files should be run. Could we get a little more clearer set of instructions.

xFushyllax

Potential Patron
Hey guys, since some updates ago we dont need merge the files. However, this nude patch dont have the "lower parts" in the right place. So i recomend u guys use this one since is much better and dont have any glich cuz is not modded by some person.

gucky4linux

Potential Patron
Ok, so that everyone understands: this so-called pwpack2008 version is a fake, namely pwpack, only for FW exists a packer: fwpack. He can deal with files larger than 2GB! There is also no use when the packer is renamed, it is an old fake version

V

VP90

i try to moding my PWI with those and i have this error. Someone know what i do wrong ? Névtelen.png
I think, the pwpatcher is the easyest way to i activate the downloaded mod, but it's don't working for me. it's says
2014.09.26 12:15:34:633 Start patching...
2014.09.26 12:15:34:633 Package file: C:\Users\VPeti\Desktop\PWI all races nude modified\models.pck
2014.09.26 12:15:34:633 Checking package backup...
2014.09.26 12:15:34:634 Loading package backup file <C:\Users\VPeti\Desktop\PWI all races nude modified\models.original.pck>
2014.09.26 12:15:34:634 ERROR: Unknown error.

I think I solved this problem, but i have new one. lang.png
I think I installed the chinease and the japan language patch and the pwpack says that error.
Someone pls help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirkura

Potential Patron
I just wanted to give people a heads up, as the expansion of dec 16,2014 you will need to reinstall the mod after updating the game. it had several mesh fixes and overwrote many textures. (for instance the tide born now have the bra piece again but no panties)

Also at this:
Ok, so that everyone understands: this so-called pwpack2008 version is a fake, namely pwpack, only for FW exists a packer: fwpack. He can deal with files larger than 2GB! There is also no use when the packer is renamed, it is an old fake version

i posted the original pwpack file pulled directly off the modding community that made it. i recommend this because it compresses at a MUCH higher lvl then any of the newer programs (it actually made my 2.5g file 1.3g). there are quite a few out there. forsaken world uses the same pack format as perfect world, so chances are FWPack is a modified version of pwpack. later i will look into the newer method. there is a way to make custom patch files (.cup) and just run the patcher in the game to instal stuff. also they seemed to have cleaned a lot of the useless data from the game and the pck file is under 2 gigs again.

just posting my sources:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/stools-pw-tools-versions-pw-848042/
that is a list of all perfect world tools and a good site for many resources. you may have to register to see any links.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nasaia

can anyone post or pm a more detailed installation for this patch no mater how I try I just cant figure out any way how to make this work

xFushyllax

Potential Patron
Pls,someone can make a new nude patch(that works with the new classes and meshes), i rly wanna get those toons naked xD.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thanks for letting me know. I deleted the broken link.

predatorial

Potential Patron
Hi there, first to say thank you for interesting about PWI game. Here it's a new archives vixen models include Dusk and Shadow for Eclypse version game ( remaped only 2 new characters ). DOWNLOAD
Find and follow instruction about new unpack and repack *.pck game files recomandet 64bit windows system! DOWNLOAD

All procedure with files and operation must be in different folder like e.g. new folder and etc. First copy all bat and exe files + models.pck and models.pkx in this different folder ( i am create folder into my original game data folder \Perfect World International\element\ )

Create a new folder and copy 2 files models.pck and models.pkx

1. Merge.bat for combine models.pck + models.pkx to new files.
2. Delete models.pck and models.pkx and rename new big file to models.pck.
3. Use sPCK 64bit.bat and follow menu optional. From menu screen choose 2. Extract *.pck , 2nd menu choose option 2. models.pck for unpack models.pck. Finaly will see new folder with a semi name models.pck.files. Recovery files from my archives with originals from folder models.pck.files/models/players/形象/ Recomandet to delete or rename file models.pck to models.pck.back
4. Use sPCK 64bit.bat again for repack folder to file models.pck. From first screen menu choose 1. Compress *.pck for next screen option choose models.pck
5. Final operation to split this file. Use pkx.bat to split models.pck to new 2 files named models.pck.2 and models.pkx. Delete file models.pck and rename models.pck.2 to models.pck.
6. Copy 2 new files models.pck and models.pkx to original game data folder ( recomandet first to rename original files models.pck and models.pkx )

That it's all!

Last edited:

MonstroDeNascença

Potential Patron
Hi there, first to say thank you for interesting about PWI game. Here it's a new archives vixen models include Dusk and Shadow for Eclypse version game ( remaped only 2 new characters ). DOWNLOAD
Find and follow instruction about new unpack and repack *.pck game files recomandet 64bit windows system! DOWNLOAD
3. Use sPCK 64bit.bat and follow menu for unpack models.pck. Finaly will see new folder with a semi name models.pck.files. Recovery files from my archives with originals from folder models.pck.files/models/players/形象/ Recomandet to delete or rename file models.pck to models.pck.back
4. Use sPCK 64bit.bat again for repack folder to file models.pck.
5. Final operation to split this file. Use pkx.bat to split models.pck to new 2 files named models.pck.2 and models.pkx. Delete file models.pck and rename models.pck.2 to models.pck.
6. Copy 2 new files models.pck and models.pkx to original game data folder ( recomandet first to rename original files models.pck and models.pkx )

That it's all!

Thank you very,very, very much friend. You're the best

predatorial

Potential Patron
Last edited:
K

KenneX

3. Use sPCK 64bit.bat and follow menu for unpack models.pck. Finaly will see new folder with a semi name models.pck.files. Recovery files from my archives with originals from folder models.pck.files/models/players/形象/ Recomandet to delete or rename file models.pck to models.pck.back
4. Use sPCK 64bit.bat again for repack folder to file models.pck.

That it's all!
Can you plz make a better guide like what to do with the first download and how to use sPCK 64bit properly. When I open it, there is 6 options and which one should I choose? Plz make a better guide, tyvm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.