PWI Nude Mod Last Version All Races (including Earthguards) + Bonus (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

Buck

Potential Patron
When I run PWI after using the auto patcher, I get this error message. I operate Windows 7 and run it in compatibility mode for Windows Service Pack 3, because nothing happens when I hit the "patch" button when not running in compatiblity mode. While not in compatibility mode, I can rename the file while it's supposed to be patching.
Error.png

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chaosaxl

I can't remember who the original mod creator was but someone used his/her mod and applied it to seeker bodies

2013-11-17 21-33-50.png

Sunspot2

Potential Patron
When I run PWI after using the auto patcher, I get this error message. I operate Windows 7 and run it in compatibility mode for Windows Service Pack 3, because nothing happens when I hit the "patch" button when not running in compatiblity mode. While not in compatibility mode, I can rename the file while it's supposed to be patching.
View attachment 15933

Try to run as Administrator, the old patcher needed to be run as admin

Buck

Potential Patron
Try to run as Administrator, the old patcher needed to be run as admin

I get the same error message, and the new models file is seemingly useless.

EDIT: The text document keeps showing stuff like this.

2013.11.27 00:08:55:818 Rename <models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\textures\灵族女基本体01.dds> to <models\players\形象\魅灵女\躯干\textures\灵族女基本体01.original.dds> failed.

Vexy

Potential Patron
I finally got it to work on an old client, but when I tried to run it again (its been at least a year) it said I had to update and now I have to go thru Arc, which I think I hate even more than Steam Grrrrrr.....they've split the file into 2 files, one is models.pck and the other is models.pkx, I'm very far from being a techie of any kind, I'm still running Windows 8. Does anyone know of a fix for this? If so could someone please post a link? Thanx in advance for any help with issue.

Sirkura

Potential Patron
Just a few Quick instructions:

0)download pwpack2008 i dug a little and found it. you may download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mdb38xx5s1pr5j/pwpack.exe

1) open note pad and paste:
copy /b models.pck + models.pkx tempmodels.pck
save it as merge.bat

2) open notpad again and paste:
PWPack.exe -x tempmodels.pck.files
save it as extract.bat

3) open notepad a third time and paste:
PWPack.exe -z 9 -c models.pck.files models.pck
save it as compress.bat

4) run each batch file in order. it will take quite a while. just be patient and wait for it to shut off the command line from each .bat file, before you start a new one.

As a reminder:
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR MODELS.PCK

Vexy

Potential Patron
So yea, I did exactly what Sirkura said to do, now the game won't start it says the folder is corrupted, I removed the .bat files and replaced the back-up original and its still saying the folder is corrupt....does anyone know how I can fix this?

Buck

Potential Patron
You can revert to the original models.pck by clicking "Verify" in the PWI patcher window.

Sirkura

Potential Patron
oops just realised i forgot a step you need to extract the files then recompress them, or they don't compress.

after merging use "PWPack.exe -x models.pck.files" then compress them with the above .bat

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
oops just realised i forgot a step you need to extract the files then recompress them, or they don't compress.

after merging use "PWPack.exe -x models.pck.files" then compress them with the above .bat

You might want to think about editing the post where you gave the previous instructions.

:)

Sirkura

Potential Patron
You might want to think about editing the post where you gave the previous instructions.

:)
oops i was sleepy didn't really think about it. done tho reading back it wasn't very clear. gonna rewrite it.

edit: done! made it a bit more clean and easier to follow.

Sirkura

Potential Patron
Do you run pwpack2008 before or after running the batch files?

The batch files run it with the proper commands. just make sure the models.pck/pcx, pwpack, and the batch files are in the same folder. you don't even need to click pwpack.

Erick

Potential Patron
Just a few Quick instructions:

0)download pwpack2008 i dug a little and found it. you may download it here:
pwpack

1) open note pad and paste:
copy /b models.pck + models.pkx tempmodels.pck
save it as merge.bat

2) open notpad again and paste:
PWPack.exe -x tempmodels.pck.files
save it as extract.bat

3) open notepad a third time and paste:
PWPack.exe -z 9 -c models.pck.files models.pck
save it as compress.bat

4) run each batch file in order. it will take quite a while. just be patient and wait for it to shut off the command line from each .bat file, before you start a new one.

As a reminder:
ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR MODELS.PCK

What is this for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.