Punched or thrown through buildings (1 Viewer)

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
I'm the only girl I've heard of that has a ryona fetish...it isn't pain, gore, or injury that I like, but being able to get back up like it was nothing, even when squishy and soft, turns me on. But other than BRS or DOA, its hard to find the real hardcore beatings, thrown through buildings and thrashed like a ragdoll, especially without gore, since I faint when I see blood, but I love seeing other girls mounted by big strong guys and their faces pounded for hours. You guys have any suggestions?

Clausolas

Casual Client
King of Fighters XIV (PS4) has grapple characters that can do that (though not for hours).

The Dynasty Warriors series has some grapplers, but I can't recall a mounting beatdown in those games. It's also somewhat popular amongst goers here.

I would take a wild guess and assume Tekken has the mounting deal, though since I'm not a Tekken player myself, I cannot confirm.

As for throwing through buildings, I don't think many fighting games do that. I think Injustice does, and Street Fighter V does it to a lesser extent. Maybe one of the Dragon Ball fighting games?

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hello Selina and welcome to The Last Refuge Of The Damned:grin:

Not many gals here but welcome anyways, so what was your first encounter with ryona that clicked with you and gave you this wonderful kink?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Interesting. Out taste similar. In terms of taking a beating and getting back up I love in smash brothers you can get very high in % and then get sent flying and bouncing off walls repeatedly but get back up fine :D

My favourite is show of bruise and damage to clothes and armor. Few games do this well.

In Monster Hunter sometimes rocks and such explosive boulders on field that you can get hit into or you can lure monsters to charge into. You can also get knocked out of a zone and into a different one.

Virtua Fighter has some grapple characters and a lot of nice moves that can hit on the ground. I high recommend people to try and play vf5. sadly the series is dropping in popularity.
tumblr_ni5farKvO31slig2vo1_500.gif

Tekken has some beat downs too but I am less familiar. I dislike that fighting system.

Injustice... I didn't like the gameplay but it has some stage transitions too.

For pummeling in general. UFC is pretty good.

The Bayonetta games is pretty fun. If you play like me then you get beaten a lot. lol

last while it isn't through walls or buildings the naruto ninja games do special moves very well. even though I have seen the anime and know what the move looks like each game has a slightly different version in animation so worth checking out.

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Hello Selina and welcome to The Last Refuge Of The Damned:grin:

Not many gals here but welcome anyways, so what was your first encounter with ryona that clicked with you and gave you this wonderful kink?
I think my first time noticing that I liked it was when I was first learning how to swim when I was 5-6. I was given a Barbie doll to play with in the pool and my first instinct was to throw her around, and it made me feel good. My parents told me that good little girls don't do that, but it didn't stop me from finding out about how much it turned me on once DOA4 came out many years later, and I saw a nice little video called "Kasumi is abused". I try to make sure my parents don't find out, though.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I think my first time noticing that I liked it was when I was first learning how to swim when I was 5-6. I was given a Barbie doll to play with in the pool and my first instinct was to throw her around, and it made me feel good. My parents told me that good little girls don't do that, but it didn't stop me from finding out about how much it turned me on once DOA4 came out many years later, and I saw a nice little video called "Kasumi is abused". I try to make sure my parents don't find out, though.

Not sure how it came about for me, one day I was searching for some Mugen files(2d fight game) and came across the old site been here off and on more ales since then, nothing like seeing an uppty chick get put in her place.

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Nice, you have good taste, I have not seen Etotama or Black Rock Shooter but that second gif, the one on the blog was nice.

I like my rayona a little more on the bloody and brutal(for females/female Zakos), as I said I love seeing a so called *Strong*/arrogent women brought low, many of the more brutal anime/game females brought to ruin by those they consider to be *Lesser* then them and made into slaves really tickles my fancy bone.

I mean have you ever seen an anime/gamming female(s) that you wanted to see bloody and broken because they truly deserve it.

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Nice, you have good taste, I have not seen Etotama or Black Rock Shooter but that second gif, the one on the blog was nice.

I like my rayona a little more on the bloody and brutal(for females/female Zakos), as I said I love seeing a so called *Strong*/arrogent women brought low, many of the more brutal anime/game females brought to ruin by those they consider to be *Lesser* then them and made into slaves really tickles my fancy bone.

I mean have you ever seen an anime/gamming female(s) that you wanted to see bloody and broken because they truly deserve it.

Bloody and broken, no, because I developed life-threateningly severe vasovagal syncope around college age, so I can't even think about blood or broken bones without passing out, having a seizure, and potentially dying unless I go on life support for the next 4 hours. Which sucks, because I have a ryona fetish, so I can't even think about them being in pain, instead I have to think about them as "undamageable" and "instead of pain they feel pleasure". It's really limiting and frustrating, but it's just how my body works.
But if I had to choose someone who I think could use an orgasmic beating, I'd say Aeris from the VG Cats Webcomic.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Bloody and broken, no, because I developed life-threateningly severe vasovagal syncope around college age, so I can't even think about blood or broken bones without passing out, having a seizure, and potentially dying unless I go on life support for the next 4 hours. Which sucks, because I have a ryona fetish, so I can't even think about them being in pain, instead I have to think about them as "undamageable" and "instead of pain they feel pleasure". It's really limiting and frustrating, but it's just how my body works.
But if I had to choose someone who I think could use an orgasmic beating, I'd say Aeris from the VG Cats Webcomic.

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Selina but I can't say I have heard of vasovagal syncope and I'm not asking you to explain what that is, I maybe an ass at times because every keeps coming up to me and saying " Hey your an ass man! " but I'm not that much an asshole.

VG Cats?

So your saying you don't care for the bloody and brutal Ryo but you are ok with the Kinky S&M type Ryo, ok then that works for me as well.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Found the Vg Cats webcomic and I sort of like it as for Aeris, haven't seen enough of her character to warrant her interment in Uncle Bob's funhouse of shame.

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles Selina but I can't say I have heard of vasovagal syncope and I'm not asking you to explain what that is, I maybe an ass at times because every keeps coming up to me and saying " Hey your an ass man! " but I'm not that much an asshole.

VG Cats?

So your saying you don't care for the bloody and brutal Ryo but you are ok with the Kinky S&M type Ryo, ok then that works for me as well.
My favorite kind of ryona is one-sided superhero fights, like I posted gifs of, or DOA because they don't have gore. I'm not big into S&M or whips, but I love the idea of someone who can't be physically harmed getting pounded up and down the street, through cars, beaten through trees or buildings, et cetera, tanking their stamina more than a pain limiter, like they get gradually more tired after having the air forced from their lungs dozens of times until they're twitching with their body trying to cope with overstimulation.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
My favorite kind of ryona is one-sided superhero fights, like I posted gifs of, or DOA because they don't have gore. I'm not big into S&M or whips, but I love the idea of someone who can't be physically harmed getting pounded up and down the street, through cars, beaten through trees or buildings, et cetera, tanking their stamina more than a pain limiter, like they get gradually more tired after having the air forced from their lungs dozens of times until they're twitching with their body trying to cope with overstimulation.

Nice, overstimulation, that can be interpreted in so many ways, wear them down then wire them up like a Christmas tree and flip the switch.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
mmm, yeah. Or grabbing the back of her head and ramming her face against every solid surface for 5 blocks.

Not bad, how about having her hanging from some chains and having a rack of sharp spikes under her bear feet covered in poison ivy, she would naturally lift her lower legs up to keep them off the spikes but eventually her lower legs would get tired and she would have to lower her feet down on the spikes.

Sit back with a few cold drinks and watch her squirm.

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Not bad, how about having her hanging from some chains and having a rack of sharp spikes under her bear feet covered in poison ivy, she would naturally lift her lower legs up to keep them off the spikes but eventually her lower legs would get tired and she would have to lower her feet down on the spikes.

Sit back with a few cold drinks and watch her squirm.
I'm more of an "axe kick her through a building, then drop knees-first into her tummy from the top floor" kind of girl.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'm more of an "axe kick her through a building, then drop knees-first into her tummy from the top floor" kind of girl.

Not bad, how about a caged death match with a sadistic fighter that clearly out classes her, the desperate struggle to stay alive against a sadistic enemy that want's to kill her slowly and painfully.

Or better yet a group of sadistic over powered villains who use her as their personal kick bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.