Punched or thrown through buildings (1 Viewer)

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Even though this bothers you I have to say you have good taste.

I do enjoy some good female superhero Ryo, the look of feminine terror on their face when they realize that are beaten, outclassed and at the mercy of a Strong Man who will ruthlessly brake her mind, body, heart and soul.
Part of me thinks I'm just attracted to the violence for some reason. Like somehow I think of it as the roughest sex ever.

Clausolas

Casual Client
FoxTail has made two games that might be to your interest.

The first is Usurper, which is a WIP fighting game. Currently, there are only two characters and one of them is a muscular female character capable of mounting and punching her opponent in the face or chest constantly. There is light blood, but nothing too excessive.

The second one is a small game featuring two girls called MouseRyonage. It's really simple. Move your mouse over the face of the girl and she gets punched from that direction.

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate

The first is Usurper, which is a WIP fighting game. Currently, there are only two characters and one of them is a muscular female character capable of mounting and punching her opponent in the face or chest constantly. There is light blood, but nothing too excessive.

The second one is a small game featuring two girls called MouseRyonage. It's really simple. Move your mouse over the face of the girl and she gets punched from that direction.
OMG the MouseRyonage game is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you so much! n_n

Kargan3033

Club Regular

Nice, thanks for the info.

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
What are your upper limits for violent content? If I knew that, I could keep my eye open for any games that may be to your interest.
My limit is that I can't see gratuitous blood or any gore or broken bones because of my medical condition. However, as long as that doesn't exist, brutality can go as high as you like. Being thrown through buildings, beaten senseless for literal days, head grabbed and ramming her face against the ground repeatedly, several people of much larger size teaming up on a single little girl and pounding her silly from all directions, cunt punting that cracks the ground...
God I'm getting horny just thinking about it...Also anime works too, though normally those have blood or broken bones when they get intense, except for Etotama and Black Rock Shooter's first fight where she gets drilled into a wall and trampled by a giant mechaspider, and ground by her face into a cliff via being tied to a rapidly spinning wheel.

Clausolas

Casual Client
My limit is that I can't see gratuitous blood or any gore or broken bones because of my medical condition. However, as long as that doesn't exist, brutality can go as high as you like. Being thrown through buildings, beaten senseless for literal days, head grabbed and ramming her face against the ground repeatedly, several people of much larger size teaming up on a single little girl and pounding her silly from all directions, cunt punting that cracks the ground...
God I'm getting horny just thinking about it...Also anime works too, though normally those have blood or broken bones when they get intense, except for Etotama and Black Rock Shooter's first fight where she gets drilled into a wall and trampled by a giant mechaspider, and ground by her face into a cliff via being tied to a rapidly spinning wheel.
Hm. Is visible damage a no? Such as red marks (not necessarily blood) or bruises appearing on a character when they're hurt? As for "gratuitous blood", meaning that some blood is okay? For example, I mentioned Usurper earlier. Is that something that you can handle just fine?

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Hm. Is visible damage a no? Such as red marks (not necessarily blood) or bruises appearing on a character when they're hurt? As for "gratuitous blood", meaning that some blood is okay? For example, I mentioned Usurper earlier. Is that something that you can handle just fine?
No, that's fine. I actually like some bruises, instead of huge welts. Also yeah, some blood is okay. Vasovagal syncope is an empathetic response, so I can't handle torture. There was one scene in Prison School where a guy gets his asshole stabbed by a high heel several times, and I ended up triggered and on the floor. But in Witcher 3, I can slice a guy into pieces and leave a bloody mess on the floor, but since it's rather instant, nothing happens to me. Weird, right? I hate it too, trust me.

Clausolas

Casual Client
Hm. Then I might know a few games...

I take that back, I know quite a few.

To start, there are some of the fighting games by Studio S. They all have "visible damage" but the blood in the following games is pretty minimal (with a sort-of exception).

Notably the Strip Fighter Series which allows you to hit a female characters with special attacks and blow away all their clothes. From there, you're allowed to have your way with them, whether it's just continuing to beat them to a pulp or raping them. Really not much else to say here.

There's also FIGHTDOLL Vibration, from the same circle, which has a similar premise, except all the girls are forced to have vibrators stuck in them and you're allowed to turn them on and beat on them at the same time. Again, not much to say.

Then also from Studio S, there's Fatal Fight. This one might be a bit much. It's a Double Dragon-esque side scrolling beat 'em up. Now there is violent content in this one (more information in the spoiler). When enemies are on the ground, you can approach them and press "down" on the keyboard and you'll mount them and you can punch them from there (you can use a special attack for a different position). When female enemies are killed by special attacks, they'll be put in a battle damaged state where the visible damage is red marks on their skin and torn clothes. Regardless of whether or not they're in this state, as long as they're lying on the ground, you can mount them and punch them. If they're in the damaged state though, it'll be a rape on top of the beatdown. There are also two weapons that can attack enemies while they're on the ground (the lasso whip and the spiked bat).
The female enemies can be brutally killed (cut in half vertically, horizontally, or decapitated). These deaths have a light blur censor on them, but you can turn the brutal deaths off. Turning it off only allows visible damage to be limited to reddening skin and such. Turning off "violent" content only prevent the girls from being torn in two (weapons that normally dismember will just do a generic KO and the bodies disappear shortly after).
Female enemies that are killed in a "special" manner (either via special attacks to become "battle damaged" or certain weapons) will cause the defeated woman to remain on screen for a significant amount of time. There's also a practise mode that puts you in an arena with constantly respawning enemies of choice (including female ones) that allow you as much time as you want. For the practise mode, you have to play through the story mode. You can only "practise" against enemies you encountered in the story (beating Stage 2 and Stage 3 will unlock all female enemies).

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Nice, you seem to have the same tastes in female Ryo as I do.

Here's something for a laugh you might like.

There are a bunch of female crotch shot and Juri Han/Chun-li videos on that youtube chan.

Yeah I remember that channel, I wish someone would do a compilation of all the ryona moments in the mermaid series

Selina Birkin

Avid Affiliate
Hm. Then I might know a few games...

I take that back, I know quite a few.

To start, there are some of the fighting games by Studio S. They all have "visible damage" but the blood in the following games is pretty minimal (with a sort-of exception).

Notably the Strip Fighter Series which allows you to hit a female characters with special attacks and blow away all their clothes. From there, you're allowed to have your way with them, whether it's just continuing to beat them to a pulp or raping them. Really not much else to say here.

There's also FIGHTDOLL Vibration, from the same circle, which has a similar premise, except all the girls are forced to have vibrators stuck in them and you're allowed to turn them on and beat on them at the same time. Again, not much to say.

Then also from Studio S, there's Fatal Fight. This one might be a bit much. It's a Double Dragon-esque side scrolling beat 'em up. Now there is violent content in this one (more information in the spoiler). When enemies are on the ground, you can approach them and press "down" on the keyboard and you'll mount them and you can punch them from there (you can use a special attack for a different position). When female enemies are killed by special attacks, they'll be put in a battle damaged state where the visible damage is red marks on their skin and torn clothes. Regardless of whether or not they're in this state, as long as they're lying on the ground, you can mount them and punch them. If they're in the damaged state though, it'll be a rape on top of the beatdown. There are also two weapons that can attack enemies while they're on the ground (the lasso whip and the spiked bat).
The female enemies can be brutally killed (cut in half vertically, horizontally, or decapitated). These deaths have a light blur censor on them, but you can turn the brutal deaths off. Turning it off only allows visible damage to be limited to reddening skin and such. Turning off "violent" content only prevent the girls from being torn in two (weapons that normally dismember will just do a generic KO and the bodies disappear shortly after).
Female enemies that are killed in a "special" manner (either via special attacks to become "battle damaged" or certain weapons) will cause the defeated woman to remain on screen for a significant amount of time. There's also a practise mode that puts you in an arena with constantly respawning enemies of choice (including female ones) that allow you as much time as you want. For the practise mode, you have to play through the story mode. You can only "practise" against enemies you encountered in the story (beating Stage 2 and Stage 3 will unlock all female enemies).
Mmm, I might pick up fight doll vibration
Thanks for the recommendation. n_n We should have more anime for ryona though

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.