Original Knockoutman World Montana Charmming vs Emerald (1 Viewer)

dgo2man

Writer
The soft glow of the camera lights illuminated the mat room, casting long shadows against the pristine white walls. Montana Charming, a blonde bombshell with a playful smile, stood in the center of the room, her eyes sparkling with excitement. Standing by her side was Irene Silva, a talented photographer known for her ability to capture the perfect shot. Irene's purple hair, contrasting against her fair skin, gave her an almost ethereal appearance.

"Okay, Montana, let's start with some strong poses," Irene instructed, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "Show me power and confidence!" Montana struck a pose, flexing her arms and puffing out her chest, as Irene eagerly snapped away. The click of the camera echoed in the room, capturing the essence of Montana's vibrant energy. "Great, now let's try something a little more seductive," Irene suggested, adjusting the lighting to create a sultry ambiance. "Think mysterious and alluring." Montana pouted her lips and lowered her gaze, her body contorting into a tantalizing curve. The camera clicked again, freezing the moment in time.

As Montana scanned the room for inspiration, her eyes landed on the SKW title belt resting on the side. With a mischievous grin, she reached out and grabbed the belt, holding it high above her head. "This will make for an amazing shot!" she exclaimed with excitement, her voice filled with anticipation.

Irene, however, noticed Emerald, the reigning Knockoutman's champion, enter the room. Irene quickly conjured a convenient excuse to exit, saving herself from the wrath that was about to unfold. "Oh no, I think I forgot to walk my pet fish!" Irene blurted out, her voice laced with panic. "I'll be right back!" And with that, she hurriedly made her way towards the door, leaving Montana alone to face the unexpected visitor.

Montana was completely caught off guard when Emerald's presence caused the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. She turned around, her eyes widening with surprise and a hint of fear. Emerald stood tall, her muscular frame radiating power and authority. A mischievous smirk played on her lips as she took in the sight of the oblivious Montana. She crackled her knuckles, the sound echoing ominously through the room. "Well, well, what do we have here?" Emerald's voice carried a mix of amusement and superiority. "Seems like you've found yourself in quite the predicament, my dear."

Montana's eyes darted between Emerald and the SKW title belt still clutched in her hands. Fear washed over her as she realized the gravity of her mistake." I... I didn't mean any harm," Montana stammered, her voice trembling. "I didn't know it was yours. I was just... trying to find something to inspire me for the shoot, you know? I didn't mean to--"

Emerald raised an eyebrow, cutting Montana's words off with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Save it, sweetheart. Excuses won't save you now." Montana's heart raced as Emerald took a step closer, the air thick with tension. She could feel every muscle in her body tense up, a sinking feeling in her gut as she realized the one-sided slaughter that was about to unfold.

Emerald slowly circled Montana, a predator stalking its prey. "You're out of your league here, little girl," she taunted, her voice dripping with arrogance. "You're about to learn what it truly means to face a champion."

Montana's mind raced, desperately trying to come up with a plan of escape. As Montana's mind scrambled for an escape plan, Emerald's patience wore thin. With a swift, forceful motion, she snatched the belt out of Montana's hands, causing Montana to stumble backward in surprise. Before Montana could regain her footing, Emerald swiftly swung the belt in an arc, slamming it forcefully into Montana's face. The impact sent Montana reeling, stars dancing in her vision as pain exploded through her skull. Montana's hands instinctively flew to her throbbing face, her eyes wide with shock. She struggled to comprehend the sheer force and brutality of Emerald's attack. Emerald casually dropped the belt to the mat, a loud thud echoing through the room. She towered over Montana, a sadistic glint in her eyes, as she savored the dazed and helpless state Montana was in. With a twisted smile, Emerald lunged forward, her arms coiling around Montana's head. In a split second, she delivered a knockout-inducing DDT, Montana's skull crashing directly onto the cold, unforgiving surface of the title belt.

The room seemed to spin as the impact reverberated through Montana's entire body. She gasped for air, her vision flickering in and out, as the pain spread like wildfire. Montana's body went limp, her consciousness fading into darkness as she succumbed to the devastating force unleashed by Emerald. "You thought you could hold my champion belt?" Emerald sneered, her voice dripping with superiority. "You're nothing more than a plaything, a mere pathetic jobber." Montana's body lay motionless on the mat. Emerald leaned down, her voice laced with disdain. "You belong to me now," she whispered, her hot breath grazing Montana's ear.

With a cruel smile, Emerald yanked Montana back to a standing position, even though her body still throbbed from the immobilizing title belt DDT. The sudden jolt sent shockwaves of fear coursing through Montana's shaken form, leaving her mind in a dazed and confused state. As Montana fought to regain her bearings, she was overwhelmed with a sense of dread. She knew she stood no chance against the reigning champion, and the realization weighed heavily on her heart. Thoughts raced through her mind, an incomprehensible jumble of panic and resignation.

"This can't be happening," Montana thought, her voice a mere whisper in the chaos of her mind. "I'm outmatched, outclassed. Where did Emerald even come from? Why did I pick up that belt? How do I get out of here? I was just supposed to be taking photos. "

Montana, still reeling from the brutal DDT, struggled to regain her bearings as panic coursed through her veins. The room spun around her, white walls blurring into a hazy backdrop. Before she could make sense of her disorienting surroundings, however, Emerald seized the opportunity. Emerald swiftly positioned herself behind Montana, her strong arms slithering around Montana's neck. With a sadistic gleam in her eyes, Emerald locked in a soul-sucking cobra clutch, her muscled bicep digging into Montana's throat. As the hold tightened, panic gripped Montana's heart like a vice. She gasped for air, her eyes widening with terror as she fought desperately against Emerald's relentless grip. Thoughts of escape raced through her mind, but her disoriented state left her movements feeble and futile.

Emerald's voice echoed through the room, the triumph evident in her taunts. "This is only the beginning, Montana," she snarled, her voice a chilling symphony of dominance. "You thought you could meddle with my belt? Consider this a taste of the punishment you'll endure for touching my property."

Montana's gurgles and coughs filled the room as she desperately fought against the tightening grip of Emerald's cobra clutch. Panic surged through her as oxygen became scarce, turning her desperate gasps for air into strained wheezes. "T-This... isn't... fair," Montana managed to choke out between raspy breaths, her voice barely audible amidst the struggle. Tears welled up in her eyes, mixing with the sweat that dripped down her forehead. She writhed in Emerald's grasp, her body contorting in a futile attempt to break free.

Emerald's grip remained steadfast, her hold unyielding. With a sadistic smile, she leaned in closer to Montana's ear, her voice dripping with sadistic delight. "Fair or not, sweetie, this is the consequence of crossing me," Emerald whispered, relishing in the panic etched across Montana's face. Montana's mind raced, thoughts of surrender and defeat mingling amidst the chaos. She never expected to even be wrestling today, this was supposed to be just a photo session, how did she end up in this brutal encounter. Frustration and despair mingled within her as she continued to thrash and struggle, her eyes pleading for mercy. But Emerald was relentless, her grip unyielding as she continued to tighten the cobra clutch. Each passing moment sent waves of pain coursing through Montana's body, her vision blurring at the edges. She could feel her consciousness slipping away, her body weakening with every futile attempt to escape. Montana's muffled cries for help were drowned out by her own rasping breaths. The world around her began to fade, the sound of her own heartbeat becoming distant and faint. Fear gripped her soul as she realized she was at the mercy of the merciless Emerald. As the darkness threatened to consume her, Montana's body slumped in defeat, her struggles growing weaker. Her limbs felt heavy and unresponsive, the strain of the cobra clutch overwhelming her senses. A final, feeble cough escaped her lips before she fell silent, succumbing to the suffocating hold.

Emerald released the cobra clutch, allowing Montana's limp form to crumple to the mat. Her eyes gleamed with satisfaction as she towered over her knocked out opponent, triumphant in her dominance. "You should have known better than to mess with what belongs to me," Emerald sneered, her voice laced with anger, and despair. "From now on, you'll understand that you are nothing more than a jobber, Montana."

Emerald looked down at Montana's skimpy attire with a mixture of disdain and amusement. Her eyes lingered disapprovingly on the thong bikini that barely concealed Montana's curves, the fabric strained under the weight of her generous assets. Emerald's own attire, consisting of tight yoga shorts and a snug sports bra that accentuated her muscular yet curvaceous physique, contrasted greatly with Montana's revealing outfit.Emerald arched an eyebrow, her voice dripping with mockery. "Who would wear something like this to a wrestling match?" she asked, her tone laced with condescension. "It's like you're practically begging to be humiliated."

Montana lay sprawled out on the mat, her body limp and unresponsive. Her blonde hair was matted against her perspiring forehead, damp with the exertion and pain she had endured. Her chest rose and fell in shallow breaths, a sign of her unconscious state. Despite the brutality she had endured at the hands of Emerald, there was a certain serenity on Montana's face. Her features seemed relaxed, almost blissful, as if the torment she had suffered had faded away in her unconsciousness. A slight hint of a smile played on her lips, untouched by the harsh reality of the match. Emerald grinned triumphantly as she beheld the defeated Montana. With a calculated step, she approached Montana's prone figure, positioning herself directly over her. She raised her foot, the sole pressed against Montana's unconscious face, asserting her dominance with every ounce of her being.

"One... Two... Three..." Emerald began to count aloud, her voice resonating with a mixture of satisfaction and cruelty. The weight of her foot bearing down on Montana's face served as a symbolic gesture of her utter dominance. It was like with each count you could feel more and more of Montana's chances of amounting any type of comeback was fading away.

"Nine... Ten!" Emerald's foot remained planted on Montana's face, pinning her to the mat even after the count of ten had been reached. A victorious roar erupted from Emerald's throat as she celebrated the decisive pin count over the hapless jobber wrestler. Emerald's celebration was short-lived as a sadistic grin spread across her face. The champion's grip tightened around Montana's ear, her fingers digging into the flesh, as she forcefully yanked the unconscious wrestler back to reality. A piercing scream of agony tore through the air as Montana's body was abruptly jerked from the mat.

"N-no... Please! I'm sorry!" Montana pleaded, her voice filled with pain and desperation. Tears streamed down her face as she whimpered, the sting of Emerald's punishing grip radiating through her entire being. "You've already won... I-I don't deserve this..." Emerald's grip didn't falter; instead, she relished in the sounds of Montana's screams and pleas for mercy. The sadistic pleasure she derived from inflicting pain upon her helpless opponent was evident in her eyes. With a cruel twist, she forced Montana to face her, maintaining her tight grip on the jobber wrestler's ear.

"I decide when this is over," Emerald growled, her voice dripping with malice. "And you, my dear, are in no position to make requests." Montana's body trembled with fear and pain, her legs threatening to give way as she struggled to maintain her balance. Her pleas continued, each word punctuated with a sob.

"I... I'm not even supposed to be wrestling today," she managed to stammer between gasps for air. "Please, just let me go... I can't take anymore..." Emerald's grip on Montana's ear tightened even further, causing the jobber wrestler to wince in agony. The reigning champion towered over Montana, reveling in the power she held over her defeated opponent.

"You think that matters to me?" Emerald sneered, a sadistic glint in her eyes. "I will make sure you remember to never touch something that doesn't belong to you."

With a swift motion, Emerald released her hold on Montana's ear, only to wrap her arm around the dazed wrestler's neck, pulling her close in a rear naked chokehold. Montana's heart pounded in her chest, panic coursing through her veins as Emerald's arm wrapped firmly around her neck. The pressure against her windpipe left her gasping for precious air, her face turning beet red. Desperation etched across her features as she fought to free herself from Emerald's unyielding grip.

"No... please... not again," Montana croaked, her voice strained and filled with exhaustion. Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead, mingling with the tears that stained her cheeks. "I can't... I can't take it anymore..." As Emerald's chokehold tightened, Montana's body grew weaker, her limbs starting to lose their strength. Each gasp for air became more desperate, more futile as the champion's dominance asserted itself once again. Montana's vision began to blur, the edges fading into darkness as her consciousness teetered on the brink of oblivion. "I... I surrender," Montana managed to wheeze out, her voice barely audible. "Please... just let me go... I can't go on..."

But Emerald showed no mercy, her hold only growing tighter, crushing the life out of Montana's already exhausted body. Montana's body instinctively responded to the threat, even in its weakened state. Her arms weakly thrashed about, reaching towards Emerald's arm in a desperate attempt to loosen the suffocating hold. Her legs kicked out, each movement growing feeble as her strength waned. But it was in vain — Emerald's grip only grew tighter, her dominance unyielding.

As Montana's world darkened, her body finally succumbed to the lack of oxygen. Her limbs went limp, her feeble struggles dwindling to nothing. The last gasp of air escaped her lips in shallow, rasping breaths. And then, with a final shudder, Montana succumbed to unconsciousness. Her mouth hung open, a silent testament to her surrender. Drool began to drip from the corner of her slackened jaw, trailing its descent down her chin, onto Emerald's arm, and ultimately down to the mat. The clear liquid glistened on Montana's lips, a humiliating display of her defeat. Emerald held onto the unconscious Montana for a few moments longer, relishing in the sight of her broken opponent. The champion's grip slackened, releasing Montana's lifeless body to the mat below. A satisfied smirk played across Emerald's face as she surveyed the scene, savoring the image of her vanquished foe. The drool continued to trickle from Montana's mouth, forming a small puddle on the mat below. It was a stark reminder of the complete domination Emerald had asserted over her opponent.

Emerald's eyes gleamed with sadistic delight as she gazed upon the motionless form of Montana. The urge to assert her dominance in a more extravagant way stirred within her, pushing her to find a new way to rouse the slumbering jobber. As the idea formed in her mind, a wicked grin slowly spread across Emerald's face. With deliberate steps, Emerald moved towards the lifeless Montana, positioning herself near her head. She knelt down, staring intently at her helpless opponent, relishing in the power she held over her. "Time to wake up, darling," Emerald taunted, her voice dripping with malice.

Without warning, she leapt into the air, her body soaring above the motionless Montana. And then, with a breathtaking display of agility, Emerald brought her right leg crashing down towards her prey. The leg splash landed with an excruciating impact, Emerald's leg finding its mark directly on Montana's already crushed windpipe and fragile neck. A sickening crack resonated through the empty mat room as Montana's body jerked violently in response to the brutal assault. The pain radiated throughout her entire being, a dizzying wave of agony that assaulted her senses.

Montana's eyes flew open, her body jolting awake in a fit of coughing and sputtering. She convulsed on the mat, clutching at her battered throat, desperately gasping for air. As she struggled to catch her breath, the combination of pain and fear overwhelming her.

Emerald watched with a twisted satisfaction as her opponent's desperate attempts to recover were met with failure. The power of her leg splash had taken its toll, leaving Montana vulnerable and disoriented. It was a sight Emerald reveled in, relishing every moment of Montana's suffering. As Montana's coughing subsided and her breathing stabilized, she weakly looked up at her victorious opponent. Her voice came out as a hoarse whisper, barely audible.

"P-please... no more," Montana pleaded, her voice laced with panic and defeat. Emerald's eyes narrowed, a predatory gleam shimmering in their depths. She didn't respond to Montana's plea, savoring the desperation in her voice. Instead, Emerald's sadistic smirk widened as she watched Montana plead for mercy. The sight of her defeated opponent, weak and vulnerable, brought an insatiable hunger for more dominance. She stood tall, her towering figure casting an intimidating shadow over Montana's battered form. Without a word, Emerald reached down, gripping onto Montana's arm with a vice-like grip. She effortlessly pulled the dazed jobber to her feet, her movements rough and forceful. Montana's body swayed unsteadily, her legs trembling beneath her weakened frame. In one swift motion, Emerald propelled Montana forward, sending her hurtling towards the unforgiving white wall. Montana's body collided with a bone-jarring impact, her back absorbing the full force of the crash. The sound of flesh meeting solid wall echoed through the mat room, leaving a shuddering resonance in its wake. As Montana's back crashed against the wall, a wave of agony surged through her body. She winced, her features contorting in pain as her limbs flailed weakly. She barely had a moment to process the excruciating impact before Emerald swiftly closed the distance, charging towards her vulnerable opponent.

With relentless force, Emerald launched herself towards Montana, aiming to obliterate her into the wall. The impact was thunderous, the collision so forceful it caused the mat room to briefly tremble. Montana's body was sandwiched between Emerald's charging form and the unyielding surface behind her. A choked gasp escaped Montana's lips as the air was forcefully expelled from her lungs, leaving her struggling for precious breaths. The sheer power and velocity of Emerald's attack left her body limp, her limbs unable to offer any resistance. Emerald stepped back, a primal satisfaction emanating from her as she gazed upon the damaged Montana, pinned helplessly against the wall. Montana's body slumped, instinctively seeking relief from the unbearable pressure. She weakly attempted to slide down the wall, hoping for a momentary reprieve from the pain that radiated through her every fiber. But Emerald, ever vigilant in her dominance, had other plans.

With a predatory instinct, Emerald swiftly closed the distance between them. Her fist shot forward, unrelenting in its trajectory towards Montana's exposed midsection. The punch landed with brutal force, impacting Montana's vulnerable torso with a sickening thud.

Montana's body convulsed in response, a strangled cry escaping her lips. The blow knocked the air from her lungs once more, leaving her breathless and disoriented. The wall provided no solace, no refuge from the relentless onslaught. Instead, all it did was trap Montana in a torturous cycle of pain and helplessness. Emerald withdrew her fist, and followed up with a knee strike to exact spot her fist had just left. Emerald's eyes gleamed with a sadistic glimmer as she continued her assault on the helpless Montana. With precise and relentless strikes, she unleashed a series of punishing punches and knee strikes, each one landing with maximum impact. The resounding thuds filled the mat room, punctuated by Montana's anguished cries and the sickening sound of her body absorbing the blows. Punch after punch, knee after knee, Emerald seemed to channel her inner fury as she unleashed her wrath upon Montana. There was no mercy, no respite for the overmatched jobber wrestler. Each strike served as a reminder of Emerald's dominance, a brutal testament to her superior strength and skill. Montana's body was jolted with each blow, her limbs trembling under the relentless assault. She hunched forward, attempting to protect herself as best she could, but the strikes found their mark with unyielding precision. The pain surged through her, leaving her muscles weak and her resolve shattered. And then, with a final, devastating blow, Emerald put an end to Montana's misery. She gathered all her strength and delivered a crushing punch directly to Montana's already battered midsection. The impact was like a lightning bolt, an explosion of agony that coursed through Montana's body and sent her collapsing to the ground in a crumpled heap. The force of the blow reverberated throughout the mat room, the sound of impact echoing through the empty space.

Montana groaned in pain, her body wracked with spasms as she lay on the mat, unable to muster even a whisper of resistance. Every breath was a struggle, her battered midsection heaving with the effort. Montana lay on the mat, her hands cradling her aching belly. The once firm and toned muscles that had once defined her midsection now appeared distorted and soft, resembling more of a quivering mass of gelatin than the sculpted abs she once boasted.

Her once defined lines and contours were now obscured by swelling and bruising, marring the smoothness of her skin. The impact of Emerald's relentless barrage had left its mark, creating a mosaic of discolored hues that marred Montana's abdomen. As she gingerly pressed her hands against her tender stomach, Montana winced in pain. The jiggling flesh beneath her touch was a painful reminder of the punishment she had endured. Each movement sent ripples of discomfort through her body, eliciting shudders that radiated from her tortured midsection. Emerald's sadistic thirst for dominance had yet to be quenched. Unsatisfied with Montana's tenacious resilience, she yearned to shatter her opponent's spirit completely. With a wicked gleam in her eyes, Emerald took a few steps back, preparing for a devastating attack. Bounding forward, Emerald leapt into the air, extending her body into a graceful arc before crashing down with full force upon Montana's prone form. The impact of her jumping body splash was cataclysmic, a collision that sent shockwaves through the air. Montana's arms and legs flew outwards, their inertia unable to withstand the tremendous force exerted upon her. They flailed helplessly, unable to find any semblance of stability. Her body contorted like a ragdoll, the force of the splash bending her in unnatural angles. The mat room echoed with the sound of Montana's pained groans and the thud of her limbs hitting the mat. It was a display of complete domination, an exhibition of Emerald's power and control. As Montana lay sprawled on the mat, her limbs splayed out in disarray, it was evident that she was no match for the reigning knockoutman's champion. Emerald's frustration grew as Montana remained stubbornly conscious, refusing to succumb to the overwhelming punishment. Determined to break her opponent's spirit once and for all, Emerald seized the opportunity to deliver another bone-crushing attack.

With a primal rage driving her, Emerald launched herself through the air once more, her body a blur of motion. The force of her second body splash was just as devastating as the first, the impact echoing through the mat room. Montana's battered form recoiled under the relentless assault, her arms and legs once again sent flying. This time, however, her response was far more subdued. The pain and torment she had endured, compounded by Emerald's unwavering assault, finally overwhelmed her. As Emerald's body crashed down upon her, Montana's eyes rolled back, her body going limp. Consciousness slipped away, and she succumbed to the darkness, giving in to the inescapable torrent of agony that had consumed her. The mat room fell silent, save for Emerald's triumphant breathing and the distant sound of Montana's labored exhales. The jobber wrestler lay motionless, unconscious and broken, a testament to Emerald's absolute dominance.

With Montana lying unconscious on the mat, Emerald took a moment to revel in her victory. A mixture of satisfaction and annoyance swirled within her as she straddled Montana's head, positioning herself in a matchbook style pin. Her dominant position displayed her authority over her defeated opponent, and it also gave her the leverage needed for her next words to carry maximum impact.

Emerald's voice dripped with disdain as she complained about Montana's previous actions during a silly photoshoot. "You just couldn't resist, could you?" she hissed, her words tinged with a touch of mockery. "Touching my belt, acting as if it was yours. Who do you think you are?" As Emerald spoke, she grabbed onto Montana's ankles, pulling them up and over her head with a deliberate force. The motion served both as a demonstration of her control and as a means to further incapacitate Montana. With her shoulders pinned firmly to the mat, Montana was rendered even more defenseless, her body contorted with Emerald's weight pressing against her neck and shoulders.Emerald's voice carried a note of triumph as she continued, "Well, now you're learning your place. Under my control. Don't touch my property." The words hung heavy in the air, as Emerald trapped her ankles in the hold with one hand and used her free hand to count out a defiant 10 count. The mat room was filled with tense silence except for the sound of Montana's soft subtle breaths as she slowly regained consciousness, her vision hazy and blurred. She felt an unbearable pressure on her head and shoulders, her arms pinned beneath Emerald's weight as the reigning champion straddled her in the matchbook style pin. Her ankles were secured in Emerald's grip, rendering her completely helpless.

As the fog lifted from her mind, Montana groaned weakly, a mixture of pain and confusion etched on her face. Her blue eyes fluttered open, struggling to focus on the intimidating figure looming above her. Emerald's taunting words pierced through the haze, causing frustration and embarrassment to well up within Montana's heart. The camera deftly maneuvered around the mat room, capturing every moment of Emerald's sadistic delight. The shift in positions revealed a wicked grin plastered across the champion's face, her eyes gleaming with sheer glee as she held the matchbook style pin for much longer than necessary. It was a display of power, a way for Emerald to assert her dominance over Montana in the most humiliating fashion. As the camera lingered on Montana's prone form, it coaxed a mix of reactions from the viewers. Some would be captivated by the raw athleticism and determination displayed by the champion, while others felt a pang of sympathy for the hapless blonde. The camera's focus shifted from Emerald's triumphant face to Montana's thong-covered ass. It captured the vulnerability and exposure of the defeated wrestler, her outfit barely concealing her rounded curves. The fabric clung to her skin, accentuating every contour and leaving little to the imagination. It was a contrast of power and vulnerability, a visual representation of the one-sided slaughter that had unfolded in the match room.

Emerald finally released the crushing pin she had on Montana, rising to her full height and looming over her defeated opponent. A mix of exhaustion, pain, and humiliation radiated from Montana's bruised and battered body as she lay sprawled on the mat. Thoughts raced through Montana's mind, a chaotic whirlwind of despair and resignation. She wanted nothing more than for this agonizing match to be over, to escape from the torment inflicted upon her. The ache in her muscles and the throbbing pain in her head served as painful reminders of her helplessness. Curling up into a fetal position, Montana desperately sought solace and a reprieve from the relentless assault she had endured. Each breath she took was accompanied by a silent plea for mercy, hoping that Emerald would finally realize the extent of her dominance and move on. The weight of the situation - both physically and emotionally - pressed down on Montana's battered frame. She felt like a pawn in Emerald's sadistic game, a mere punching bag for the reigning champion's amusement. The once bubbly and confident wrestler was now reduced to a vulnerable and broken figure, praying for the nightmare to come to an end.

Emerald, relishing Montana's vulnerability, approached the dazed and barely conscious wrestler. With a sadistic smirk, she reached down, gripping Montana's wrist tightly and hauling her back up to a standing position. Montana's body swayed unsteadily, barely able to support itself, fear coursing through her veins as she realized what was about to happen. A sense of panic enveloped Montana as she felt herself being draped over Emerald's shoulder, her head hanging down the champion's back. The fiery sensation of Emerald's muscular shoulder digging into her abdomen amplified the helplessness she felt in that moment. Montana's mind raced through a jumble of thoughts, her heartbeat pounding loudly in her ears. As Emerald effortlessly lifted Montana into the fireman's carry position, the move appeared both graceful and devastating. With Montana's limp body draped over her shoulder, Emerald secured a tight grip around Montana's waist, leaving her dangling in a vulnerable state. The fireman's carry stunner, a move designed to deliver bone-jarring impact, was pending, and Montana knew that she was about to suffer even more pain and punishment. Panic surged through Montana's already battered body, the realization of the impending doom setting in. She frantically tried to muster the strength to escape, but her body felt heavy and unresponsive, drained from the relentless assault she had endured. With a swift and sudden motion, Emerald dropped down to one knee while simultaneously pulling Montana's head forward, crashing it onto her exposed shoulder. The impact reverberated through Montana's body, leaving her momentarily disoriented and in excruciating pain. The fireman's carry stunner showcased the power and dominance of Emerald, as Montana's body twisted and contorted in mid-air, her limbs flailing helplessly. Her head snapped back violently as Emerald's shoulder connected with devastating force, intensifying the suffering coursing through Montana's rattled and overwhelmed mind.

Montana felt like a ragdoll in Emerald's clutches, helpless and at the mercy of her merciless opponent. The fear she had initially felt morphed into overwhelming dread, knowing that she was nothing more than a plaything in Emerald's sadistic game, her body subjected to one punishing move after another. The fireman's carry stunner delivered a bone-crushing impact, leaving Montana's body wracked with pain. As Emerald executed the move with precision and power, Montana's world spun into a dizzying blur. The force of the impact rattled her already foggy mind, causing her senses to reel. Her body contorted in mid-air, propelled by Emerald's strength, and Montana was sent hurtling towards the unforgiving mat. The weight of the fall, combined with the relentless strain she had already endured, caused a shudder of agony to surge through her entire being. Montana crashed down onto the mat with a sickening thud, her limbs splaying out in different directions. The impact forced the air from her lungs, leaving her gasping for breath. Pain radiated from every inch of her body, intensifying with each labored breath she took. Lying in a crumpled heap, Montana's body trembled with uncontrollable spasms of pain. Her eyes fluttered, each blink a struggle against the merciless ache that engulfed her. Disoriented and barely conscious, she felt a sense of hopelessness wash over her, the realization sinking in that she was utterly at the mercy of Emerald.

Emerald, unsatisfied with the punishment she had already inflicted upon Montana, decided to subject her to further torment. With a sadistic glint in her eyes, Emerald approached the battered and barely conscious wrestler lying helplessly on the mat. She knew that the next move would push Montana to her limits. Emerald snatched a handful of the luscious blonde locks of Montana and forcefully lifted her up off the mat, tightening her grip to ensure Montana's compliance. Montana groaned weakly, her body limp and unresponsive, as she found herself trapped in the clutches of Emerald's cruel intentions. Emerald maneuvered Montana's body so that her back was facing her. Montana soft groans were signs of her body's resistance, but they were futile against Emerald's superior strength. Montana's mind raced, a mix of fear and despair running rampant as she began to realize the full extent of her impending doom.

As Emerald positioned herself back to back with Montana, the dread in Montana's eyes intensified. The realization that she was about to experience the brutal punishment of another onslaught of some sadistic move from Emerald sent shivers of terror down Montana's spine. Helpless and vulnerable, she was trapped in a nightmare, unable to escape the clutches of her merciless opponent.

Emerald's confident voice cut through the air, adding to Montana's sense of impending doom. "You thought it couldn't get any worse, didn't you?" Emerald sneered, her words dripping with sadistic amusement. "Well, you were wrong. Prepare to suffer." Montana's heart pounded in her chest as her body was lifted higher and higher, her neck elevated above Emerald's own head. The strain on her already weary body was unbearable, and a wave of panic surged through her. Her mind was a whirlwind of desperation. Every fiber of Montana's being screamed for mercy, but she knew there was no escape. The inevitability of her fate closed in, and the weight of her utter helplessness settled deep within her. She couldn't help but wonder how much more her body could endure before breaking completely. Montana's heart pounded in her chest as her body was lifted higher and higher, her neck elevated above Emerald's own head. The strain on her already weary body was unbearable, and a wave of panic surged through her. Her mind was a whirlwind of desperation, realizing that she was about to experience the crushing pain of the Widow's Peak. Every fiber of Montana's being screamed for mercy, but she knew there was no escape. The inevitability of her fate closed in, and the weight of her utter helplessness settled deep within her. She couldn't help but wonder how much more her body could endure before breaking completely. As Emerald tightened her grip and finalized the setup for the devastating move, Montana's thoughts became a jumble of fear, pain, and a desperate plea for release from this unending nightmare.

With Montana firmly in Emerald's clutches, the relentless champion exerted her dominance, preparing to execute the feared Widow's Peak. Montana's body quivered with a mixture of fear and pain, her mind clouded with the torment of her predicament. As Emerald lifted Montana higher, their backs pressed against one another, Montana's head elevated precariously over Emerald's own. A surge of panic coursed through Montana's veins, her eyes wide with terror. The knowledge that there was no escape from the impending agony fueled her anguish. She felt her own mortality hanging in the air, her fate sealed within Emerald's grasp. In the midst of her inner turmoil, Montana heard the chilling voice of Emerald. "This is where it ends for you," Emerald taunted, relishing the power she had over her helpless opponent. The anticipation of Montana's suffering danced in her eyes, a sadistic pleasure in her own dominance. Montana's thoughts raced, a mixture of desperation and resignation. The pain and exhaustion that consumed her body begged for respite, but she knew it wouldn't come. As Emerald tightened her grip, Montana's only solace was the knowledge that this torment would soon be over, whether through unconsciousness or the finality of defeat. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the devastating impact of the Widow's Peak, her entire being consumed by fear and acceptance. Emerald's muscles flexed as she prepared to execute the move, her strength and cruelty evident in the way she held Montana's vulnerable body. The anticipation in the room was palpable, each breath stagnant with the inevitability of Montana's fate. With a sudden and swift motion, Emerald dropped down into a kneeling position. Montana's head was driven down, the back of her neck crashing against Emerald's powerful shoulder. The excruciating pain radiated through Montana's body as her knees met the unforgiving mat. It was a sickening collision, a visual representation of Montana's devastation and the depths of her defeat. Upon impact Montana let out, what sounded like an involuntary yelp, only to fall immediately silent. She then slowly crumbled to the mat face first, her head slamming to the mat with a forceful impact. Montana's body, now completely incapacitated, slumped onto the mat in a painful contortion. Her head lay delicately on the cold surface, her eyes closed and her breathing shallow. As her muscles betrayed her and her consciousness began to fade, her backside naturally rose into the air. Her plump, yet worn-out booty, accentuated by the skimpy thong bikini she wore, pointed skyward as if taunting her defeated state. It was a visual display of complete vulnerability and submission, a helpless offering to Emerald's dominance. The contrast between Montana's defeated form and the confident stature of Emerald emphasized the power dynamics at play. The sight of Montana's exposed rear was a symbol of the one-sided slaughter she had endured, emphasized further by the exposed state of her thong. It was a humiliating posture, leaving her exposed and utterly at the mercy of the destructive Emerald.

Emerald, reveling in her complete dominance over Montana, noticed the perfect opportunity to further humiliate her opponent. With a sinister grin on her face, she raised her hand and brought it down with a sharp slap onto Montana's exposed butt cheeks. A resounding smack echoed through the mat room as Emerald's hand connected with Montana's skin. Red handprints formed on Montana's tender flesh, evidence of the relentless punishment she had endured. With each subsequent slap, Montana's butt cheeks jiggled in response, the impact leaving behind a trail of fiery red marks. The room was filled with a symphony of vicious slaps, each one met with a muffled groan or whimper from the helpless Montana. The sting of the slaps intensified with each strike, sending shockwaves of pain through her already battered body. As Emerald repeatedly struck Montana's exposed rear, Montana's body twitched involuntarily, her senses overwhelmed by the sensations of pain and degradation. Each slap served as a brutal reminder of her powerlessness, a visual representation of the contrast between Emerald's dominance and her own suffering. Emerald reveled in the sound of her palm colliding with Montana's skin and the sight of the red marks growing more pronounced with each strike.

Emerald, fueled by her sadistic nature, decided to escalate the torment further. With one final slap on Montana's reddened buttocks, she quickly shifted her focus to another target - Montana's exposed thong-covered crotch. With a swift and forceful motion, Emerald drew back her leg, her foot aimed directly at the vulnerable region. A thunderous "thwack!" reverberated through the mat room as Emerald delivered a brutal punt kick to Montana's sensitive private parts. Montana's body contorted in agony as the impact sent shockwaves of pain shooting through her. A guttural cry escaped her lips as she crumpled to the mat, clutching her injured crotch in a feeble attempt to ease the searing torment. Moans of agony echoed through the room as Montana lay sprawled out on the mat, her movements reduced to trembling spasms. The pain radiated through her like a blistering fire, leaving her writhing in torment. Emerald stood over Montana, a cruel smile etched upon her face as she reveled in her destructive power. Each moan and whimper that escaped Montana's lips only served to fuel her sadistic delight, a testament to her complete dominance over the defeated jobber.

Emerald, satisfied with the destruction she had already inflicted upon Montana, knew it was time to deliver the final blow. She had Montana's vulnerability and pain at her disposal, and she intended to make use of it with her signature move - the Emerald Bomb. With a swift and calculated motion, Emerald grabbed Montana's arm, wrenching it behind her back into a hammerlock. Montana winced in agony as the pressure on her shoulder joint intensified, immobilizing her further. Her body contorted with pain, but she was powerless to escape Emerald's grasp. Not content with the hammerlock alone, Emerald swiftly lifted her off the ground. Montana's legs instinctively wrapped around Emerald's powerful waist, her senses overwhelmed with the impending danger. Emerald's arms locked around Montana's throat in an elevated guillotine, applying pressure that restricted the flow of air and blood to her head. Montana's vision grew hazy as the lack of oxygen and blood circulation took its toll. Each passing second felt like an eternity as the world around her faded into darkness. Her limbs grew heavy and her consciousness began to slip away. With a final, brutal flourish, Emerald dropped to the mat, putting all her force into a punishing sitout position. Montana was propelled to the ground, her body crashing against the unforgiving mat in a devastating sittout drop. The impact reverberated through the mat room, shaking the very foundation of Montana's battered form.

Montana let out a guttural cry of pain as her body absorbed the brunt of the Emerald Bomb. The force of the impact traveled through her, jolting her already weakened and pained state. Every nerve in her body screamed in agony, a symphony of torment that seemed to echo in the empty room. The combination of the hammerlock, elevated guillotine, and the sitout drop left Montana utterly incapacitated, her body trembling with the residual pain. She lay sprawled on the mat, gasping for breath, her consciousness teetering on the edge. Emerald stood over her defeated opponent, a cruel satisfaction etched upon her face. Sweat dripped down her temples as she savored the sight of Montana, broken and vulnerable, at her mercy. The room was filled with the remnants of Montana's despair, an atmosphere of utter defeat. With Montana lying defenseless on the mat, Emerald saw an opportunity to further humiliate and assert her dominance. A twisted smile formed on her face as she reached for a length of rope nearby. With skillful and efficient movements, Emerald bound Montana's wrists tightly together, ensuring her helplessness. As Montana whimpered in pain and confusion, Emerald reveled in the control she held over her defeated opponent. The rope dug into Montana's flesh, a painful reminder of her complete subjugation. But Emerald's torment didn't stop there. Holding Montana's head still, she pressed a cloth against her mouth and wound it tightly around the back of her head, creating a harsh cleave-gag that silenced any protests or pleas for mercy. As if that weren't enough, Emerald took a marker and began to write cruel words on Montana's exposed belly.

"Don't Mess With Emerald's Property."

The words were a cruel reminder of the power dynamics at play and the absolute ownership Emerald felt over Montana. Each stroke of the marker was deliberate, fueling the humiliation and degradation Montana felt with every passing moment. She whimpered and tried to struggle, but her efforts were in vain. Emerald, still driven by her sadistic desire to leave a lasting image of her dominance, wasn't finished yet. She pulled her clenched fist back, readying herself for one final devastating blow. With an explosive force, she slammed her fist into Montana's jaw, a thunderous impact that reverberated through the room. Montana's body went limp, her eyes rolling back into her head as the force of the punch knocked her out cold. A haunting silence fell over the mat room as the camera captured the scene, freeze-framing the image of Montana, bound and gagged, with the cruel words scrawled across her belly. Emerald stood over her defeated opponent, panting and triumphant. The room seemed to darken as the camera slowly faded to black, leaving Montana's broken form as a chilling reminder of the ruthless power and dominance of Emerald.

dgo2man

Writer
1st up is Montana Charming. Followed by Emerald
Montana Charmming.jpg
Emerald.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.