Problem With temperature (1 Viewer)

Bonafina

Potential Patron
Sorry for making this post but is actually something very strange and i want to know that if i am the only one, today i tried to use the game and my computer stops, then I restart it and do the same (yes again haha) and thist time my computer shootdown, i go tu see my cpu temp and was over 80ºC and i enter in panic i disarm the computer and change the termic glue ( i don't know if it's wright that way to say it) and re start the computer, fortunately my computer works fine then i tryed to control temp in the computer and i found this my computer is in normal functioning but when i use the game temperature go crazy high (really high actually over 70º C and more) and then shoot down y trite to look if it was the cup so i play tomb raider 2013 to see if was problem of cup but temperature was normal, then i tried to re install completely flash but for my surprise is the same the problem still continues, another ahve this isue? sorry for my bad eanglish and thks for your awnser

nathan_dice

Potential Patron
Next time you run the game, try hitting ctrl+alt+del to open the task manager window, and on the processes tab, search if there is any process that might be "sucking" all your memory.

Get that process name! Verify if it appears just after you initiate the game, or if it goes crazy only when you do so, get his name and Google solutions for it (sorry, my advice goes only to this).

Something very likely occured to me, but when I visualized images through Windows Explorer: a "host.dll" suddenly appeared and started sucking progressively all my RAM up until 5,6gb, creating massive lag and overheating until general shutdown. Googled for "host.dll" and found out it was a malware hidden on my System folder, mimicing an existing process. Removed it and pc is fine until now!

(but if it comes to that, you might want to create a system restoration point before deleting such file, or you could fuck up your machine for good)

Nigida

Potential Patron
Use software like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to check for malware, don't go deleting stuff on your own.

70º C cpu temperature is generally nothing much to worry about, the fact that the PC locks up is more serious. I trust you didn't just chance the thermal compound but also cleaned up dust that's gathered inside your PC case? Doing so on a regular basis really helps keeping things cool(er).

Bonafina

Potential Patron
Thks for your reply actully yes I clean all, and also today i look in safe mode to see if the isue continues
and actualiy my cpu usage go really high, yesterday i left a full scan of malwerbytes but actually my pc didn't give me image so i can think of a energy power problem yesterday (there are low flow of electricity sometimes) cause temperature didn't go crasy like yesterday in game i'll try to finish a full scan and i'll let you know, I'm thinking of a problem with cpu, could be?

Bonafina

Potential Patron
other thing it actually do the same with any version of the game in a web page not only with the downloaded version and the cup usage stat to go high in the browser

Bonafina

Potential Patron
thks for your awnser, I use a FX-8350 actaually but i found the problems was the CPU 'cause i change the cpu for an athlon II x4 and works fine and with some test in the fx-8350 with high use i notice that temperature goes up and shut down, luky for me my procesor ir in warranty 'cause it only got five months so I'll go to check it there, thks all for your awnsers

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.