Problem with Offline versions of the game (1 Viewer)

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
Hallo guys. I was working on a new dialoge projekt, then saved it, closed the game (flashplayer 11) and after starting it again got this problem:

And also missing the melody sound @ the beginning. somebody knows the issue? Would be very thankfull.

I already tried to reinstall flashplayer, but nothing changed so i guess its not the flashplayer.

Maybe its usefull for u to know, that before i closed the game the lasttime, i saved a custom character, but now all charakters dont load even the default charakters. And the end of his cock is missing like u can see.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Copy SDT.swf to another folder, then start it up from that other folder. Does the problem persist (is it still there)?
If yes? I can't help you.
If no? Move your entire SDT folder to somewhere else and try to start it from there.

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
Copy SDT.swf to another folder, then start it up from that other folder. Does the problem persist (is it still there)?
If yes? I can't help you.
If no? Move your entire SDT folder to somewhere else and try to start it from there.

Thank you for the answer. I tried what you said, and moved the SDT.swf file somewhere else end startet it. It worked. But i have no folder with the name SDT. Or where should be located such a folder? The thing is i got the sdt.swf file with the loader.swf file in the same Order named Loader when i unzipped it. And im very new to this, so i have not an idea where wich gamefiles are located. I tried to find them but i failed. For exemple it would good to know where the default and where the castume characters are lokated. If i would know such things maybe i coud solve the problem myself, thats why i need your help. The good part is, that the Folder is very fresh unzipped, so i dont changed so much, that mean i just can delete the whool order and unzip it again, maybe that would help. But if i dont know where this problems came from, i cant avoid it in the future. So maybe someone here got an idea where it could came from, or how to solve it seperatly instead of delete and reunzip the whool folder.

Faceless

Content Creator
EpicDT-Hunter said:
But i have no folder with the name SDT.
He means the directory where SDT.swf is stored, since usually people have all of their SDT stuff within a single directory.

EpicDT-Hunter

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
EpicDT-Hunter said:
But i have no folder with the name SDT.
He means the directory where SDT.swf is stored, since usually people have all of their SDT stuff within a single directory.

Is it bad or good to habe all in one directory? i have pasted some stuff in the mod folder of the Loaderfolder where sdt.swf is located too. then saved it with the Path in the game. Maybe this can have caused the problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.