1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private SWF/Hair Import Commissions?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Jeddaven, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Jeddaven

Jeddaven Potential Patron

Hey. I've been wondering if anybody knows of some artists or animators that would be willing to take private paid commissions for SWFs and/or hair imports, and perhaps dialogues. I ask because I've been unable to find anyone, and since the characters I want to see put into the game are rather obscure.

2. ModGuy

ModGuy Club Regular Content Creator

It's your money.
    I can only recall one mod creator who has shown interest in earning revenue, they may be interested in your proposition:
    http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3443.0

As for dialogues, no idea. Try asking WeeWillie or f93.
    Finally, you can probably expect weirdness when cash is involved, be open to alternatives.

3. Jeddaven

Jeddaven Potential Patron

Meh, it's not so much me wanting to spend money as it is some of the characters I want done are rather niche/obscure, so most modders aren't going to get much from making swfs or hairs of them.

4. f93

f93 Casual Client

Some writers (including myself) do occasionally fill dialogue requests. I don't think any of them take money or do private ones, though - when people have PM'ed me requests that I ended up filling, they've always ended up posted in my thread anyway.
    If you can find good reference shots (side-on, good quality, etc) it's always worth trying the Requests board for hairs or the General Customization board for nearly anything else. It doesn't matter how obscure a character is as long as you can get good references for them.