Private SWF/Hair Import Commissions? (1 Viewer)

Jeddaven

Potential Patron
Hey. I've been wondering if anybody knows of some artists or animators that would be willing to take private paid commissions for SWFs and/or hair imports, and perhaps dialogues. I ask because I've been unable to find anyone, and since the characters I want to see put into the game are rather obscure.

ModGuy

Content Creator
It's your money.
I can only recall one mod creator who has shown interest in earning revenue, they may be interested in your proposition:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3443.0

As for dialogues, no idea. Try asking WeeWillie or f93.
Finally, you can probably expect weirdness when cash is involved, be open to alternatives.

Jeddaven

Potential Patron
Meh, it's not so much me wanting to spend money as it is some of the characters I want done are rather niche/obscure, so most modders aren't going to get much from making swfs or hairs of them.

f93

Casual Client
Some writers (including myself) do occasionally fill dialogue requests. I don't think any of them take money or do private ones, though - when people have PM'ed me requests that I ended up filling, they've always ended up posted in my thread anyway.
If you can find good reference shots (side-on, good quality, etc) it's always worth trying the Requests board for hairs or the General Customization board for nearly anything else. It doesn't matter how obscure a character is as long as you can get good references for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.