Post your SDT screenshots (1 Viewer)

Hank East

Content Creator
Here's another set with my least-favourite idiot, being the only thing she would be good for.

Varen

Content Creator
This looked fun, and I really enjoyed looking at all of y'all's awesome screenshots, so here's a couple of mine! I apologize in advance for the poor quality. :wat:

So one of the things I like to do is use the "RANDOMIZE HER" function to give the girl/boy a totally random design! Usually they end up looking silly, but sometimes some cool combinations come out of it! Here's one I had recently:
SDT Screenshot #1.png

If I were to throw in some head-canon, I'd say this was some well-to-do rich lady who was looking for a kinky time, but got a fair bit more than she bargained for.

Another randomized gal I got (my favorite thus far) is this lovely baby:
SDT Screenshot #2.png

I REALLY loved how her design came out! She has this, like, popstar aesthetic to her that I really enjoy! My head-canon for this one is simply that this pop-star was looking for some fun, kinky sexy activities, and that's exactly what she got! I know, non-con is USUALLY my MO< but I kinda like the idea of a simple story every once in a while. :)

Here's a few more shots of her:
SDT Screenshot #3.png
SDT Screenshot #4.png

Next is one of my sillier ones. This one isn't AMAZINGLY thrown together, but I enjoy it nonetheless. :3
Yeah, I know, silly. What can I say? I love turning boys into cute little sex slaves! xD

You'll notice that is a recurring theme in some of these.

His design here isn't particularly inventive, it's just a collection of pink girl's underwear and clothes to really drive home the "Sissy" idea, but I do enjoy the heart eyes! Always been a fan of that in hentai, so I was very pleased to see there was a mod for it!

SDT Screenshot #9.png
SDT Screenshot #10.png

This one I'm a little proud of, as I partially designed the hair mod myself.
Tad-ah! I made a hair mod for the gender-bent version of Terry Bogard! I wouldn't say this is my best work, as I pretty much just took an existing hat mod and remade it into Terry's hat while also combining it with another of the blonde hair mods, but hey, it gets the job done! Oh, and I made her a cheerleader in this instance because dat's hot. :3
SDT Screenshot #11.png

Lastly is what I'd call my Magnum Opus! I worked stupidly hard on designing the hair mod myself just to make it work.
SDT Screenshot #5.png

Yep! That's my hair mod! Built it from scratch and it was a HASSLE! And the end result isn't exactly AMAZING, but I'm no artist, so I'm still pretty proud of it.

Anyway, fem-Cloud is my top-tier fetish (sissy or gender-bent), and since bondage and maids are extremely hot fetishes in their own right, I figured I'd combine them all together! I really like it. Here's some more pics!
SDT Screenshot #6.png
SDT Screenshot #7.png
SDT Screenshot #8.png

Those are all my favorite combos and screenshots! I hope y'all enjoyed! :D

Varen

Content Creator
Varen Varen do you happen to know what hair mod is in the first 'Randomize Her' screenshot?

Yes, I got it from this Mod Archive thing. I forget what this archive's official name is, but I think I found it in one of the "moreclothingmods" threads. It's in the folder that sorts hair by color, and it's called "Red (2)." Hope that helps!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Been working on a new project. First time I delve into animtools despite being a SDT-fan for many years. Most of the basic position/background work is done - now to extract audio and write a script!

Skärmbild (28).png
Skärmbild (29).png
Skärmbild (30).png
Skärmbild (31).png
Skärmbild (32).png
Skärmbild (35).png
Skärmbild (37).png
Skärmbild (38).png

Overick

Potential Patron

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
A while ago, someone had requested a hair mod for Ronnie Anne from "The Loud House" and while it has yet to be made, I found in one of my folders a hair similar to her. Needless to say, I got creative.

I also learned when you mess around with the skin tones of the characters, it may also affect certain clothing mods used.

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0001.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0002.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0003.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0004.png
Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0005.png
Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0006.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0007.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0008.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0009.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0010.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0011.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0012.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0013.png
Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0014.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0015.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0016.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0017.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0018.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0019.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0020.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0021.png

Ronnie Anne and Lincoln 0022.png

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate
As far as this set goes, for the last 3 pics I can't remember which position I used for Trudy, and its been bugging me.
Trudy and Penny Beach 01.png

Trudy and Penny Beach 02.png

Trudy and Penny Beach 03.png

Trudy and Penny Beach 04.png

Trudy and Penny Beach 05.png

Trudy and Penny Beach 06.png

Trudy and Penny Beach 07.png

redspectre

Potential Patron
It's been a while since I last contributed to this thread. I must say some of the screenshots posted here since my last post have been great, but the shower screens have to be my favorite.

If you follow my mod thread, you've already met this character of mine... Here is more ;)
tHYY1nF.png

Vf8MQ58.png

TQVRxOY.png

T8NNb1O.png
Because who doesn't like Samus? (Feel free to make up your own scenario as to why Samus would be tied to a pole on a hostile planet, feet away from her ship)
JFiLEcw.png

JIMQtXf.png

IdnQN5D.png

o0G75aK.png
Yet another character of mine, a real pink-haired beauty this time.
WoJ5D3M.png

ZJhw3jt.png

MKugjwr.png

r10pMfF.png
What hair mod is that for Fatale? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
Been working on a new project. First time I delve into animtools despite being a SDT-fan for many years. Most of the basic position/background work is done - now to extract audio and write a script!

I thought I was done with writing dialogues, but I surprise even myself at times :D Stay tuned, no promises though.

I really look forward to this! I'm a long time fan of your dialogues! Your Sisters, and Schoolgirl dialogues were some of my favorites! :) The scenes/positions look very hot indeed!

Lewisepc

Potential Patron
It's been a while since I last contributed to this thread. I must say some of the screenshots posted here since my last post have been great, but the shower screens have to be my favorite.

If you follow my mod thread, you've already met this character of mine... Here is more ;)
tHYY1nF.png

Vf8MQ58.png

TQVRxOY.png

T8NNb1O.png
Because who doesn't like Samus? (Feel free to make up your own scenario as to why Samus would be tied to a pole on a hostile planet, feet away from her ship)
JFiLEcw.png

JIMQtXf.png

IdnQN5D.png

o0G75aK.png
Yet another character of mine, a real pink-haired beauty this time.
WoJ5D3M.png

ZJhw3jt.png

MKugjwr.png

r10pMfF.png

hey there,
I just really wanted to know what the outfit mod of that samus screenshot is called? I can't seem to find it anywhere
much appreciated

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Lewisepc Lewisepc
The outfit is Fusion.swf (don't know by whom, credit required, attachement provided)
The shoes are RocketBoot.swf (ZSS RocketBoots in Faceless archive)
You have to combine both with autohuereg

PS: it is not breast adjustable

Attachments

Fusion.swf
9.2 KB · Views: 212

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.