Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor

tickles

Content Creator
tickles tickles How did you get him transparent in that last image?
It's from the MoreTriggers mod; made by the residential mad scientist DrZombi DrZombi who coincidentally, released a minor update for it.

The code/linetype for it is: [SET_X_<EFFECT>_<0-100>]

X = HIM/HER , basically who gets the effect
EFFECT = DARKEN, DIFFERENCE, HARDLIGHT, INVERT, LAYER, LIGHTEN, MULTIPLY, OVERLAY, SUBTRACT and of course: NORMAL, the different kinds of effects that will change him/her (like for ex. the OVERLAY one i used), so try em out see what happens.
0-100 = The intensity of the effect

Also check out the GhostBuster's dialogue/minigame that's in the bundle also made by DrZombi DrZombi
Hope this helps or check out this thread for further detail. :smile:

DrZombi

Content Creator
It's from the MoreTriggers mod; made by the residential mad scientist DrZombi DrZombi who coincidentally, released a minor update for it.

Aaaaaaaah Synchronicity ! Always weird and unexpected :smile:

The code/linetype for it is: [SET_X_<EFFECT>_<0-100>]

X = HIM/HER , basically who gets the effect

Don't forget to read the documentation before using my triggers. For example, applying effects to HER has a lot of chance of breaking the game so be careful with it. (I wanted to use it in the ghotbusters dialogue to make Emy fade away while the ghost was reinforcing but it was not stable at all due to all the layers composing HER, so I just gave up. HIM is a lot more complex and works great. :smile:

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
we need more bladewaifus.
screenshot0001.png

skinhsl:-180,0.5,0.94,1.38;superbreastsize:15,15,0,0;;moreclothingbody:Nails Black,thicker
the vines are from Ivy mod

ozwanze

Potential Patron
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.