Post your SDT screenshots (5 Viewers)

Hank East

Content Creator
Here are my favourites lately. You may notice that they all have really huge boobs. I mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big old tonhongerekoogers.

Witt (1).png

Witt (2).png

Witt (3).png

Witt (4).png

Witt (7).png

Witt (8).png

Witt (9).png

Witt (10).png

Witt (13).png

Witt (14).png

Witt (15).png

Witt (16).png

DP (1).png

DP (2).png

DP (3).png

DP (4).png

DP (5).png

DP (7).png

DP (8).png

DP (9).png

DP (10).png

DP (12).png

cousin (1).png

cousin (2).png

cousin (3).png

cousin (4).png

cousin (5).png

cousin (6).png

cousin (7).png

cousin (8).png

cousin (10).png

cousin (11).png

cousin (12).png

cousin (13).png

Message me if you want the codes or assets for any of em.

ozwanze

Potential Patron
Hiya Tickles, phew that's a relief, I'm not going mad trying to find link for Harley then! Can happily wait knowing it's going to be lovely when released

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
I couldn't pass up the chance to make some Scottish Pokemon Trainer™ memes with Gloria's hair. Admittedly I feel like despite what effort I did put in she kind of starts British but that could be hand-waved as "her inner Scotsman comes out when she gets angry" or something. Either way.

uU82YQX.png

bMEO0ph.png

P6Y5VE1.png

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Hey is me again with one and last question how do i put mods in the game, on which file? Plz answer
I couldn't pass up the chance to make some Scottish Pokemon Trainer™ memes with Gloria's hair. Admittedly I feel like despite what effort I did put in she kind of starts British but that could be hand-waved as "her inner Scotsman comes out when she gets angry" or something. Either way.

uU82YQX.png

bMEO0ph.png

P6Y5VE1.png

Is this a SDT meme?

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
The "meme" is not SDT-specific; back when we first started getting info on Pokemon Sword/Shield and had character art for the protagonists, people immediately assumed Gloria (the girl) was Scottish, likely partially due to the setting being themed on Britain in general and her hat being reminiscent of stereotypical Scottish attire. All it really boils down to from there is that she speaks with a heavy Scottish accent.

May not be all that amusing in the end but I found myself entertained by the idea while putting it together, so here we are.

Lewisepc

Potential Patron
Hiya Tickles, could we have the link for the Harley Quinn hair please? I've tried searching but can only find Suicide Squad versions ...
I have no idea what movie #1 could be.. but I'm a fan of that outfit, may I ask for it's name? :D

Pennance

Potential Patron

I'd love to know where to get the clothing set for the Desert Princess scenario you played out, there! Looks awesome.

And how's your cousin doing, btw, Hank? She's looking a little worse for the wear there in the last scene. Not her usual perky self.

Hank East

Content Creator
Pennance Pennance Glad you like it! I'll send you the code and assets over PM.

As for my cousin she's fine don't worry ;), if you go back a few pages you'll see she had a similar experience before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.