Post your SDT screenshots (2 Viewers)

Sharklasers

Content Creator
8cb455de21a5a03e20fad9bdf641ec7a.png
Working on a new hair mod for Poppy, from League of Legends, since she was totally redesigned a good nine months ago.

Using Thicker Ass + Legs with the body scaled down all the way seems appropriate for the usual body type given to Yordles. I'm still fussing with the size of the hair, though - I don't know if I want to make it bigger.

Iago

Content Creator
Here's another transition scene from the dialogue I'm working on (and that I'll probably never finish):
Nick's Bar.png

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Awesome Iago! Might I suggest doing a chapter based approach - I would never have reached completion on my project unless I had divided it into 7 chapters and use the save variables system to tie them together. I'd really look forward to a dialogue with such realistic and colorful scenes!

Iago

Content Creator
Awesome Iago! Might I suggest doing a chapter based approach - I would never have reached completion on my project unless I had divided it into 7 chapters and use the save variables system to tie them together. I'd really look forward to a dialogue with such realistic and colorful scenes!

Thanks for the enthusiasm but I'm not so sure that the outcome will be satisfactory for someone else rather than me. There seems to be dialogues everywhere in my story except in the sex scenes XD. The problem is that instead of doing something simple for my first dialogue I had to go for a full adventure game with a girl investigating a murder and obtaining items/money/information/new places unlocked through sexual encounters, and even that will probably be obtained more through the proper chosing of clothes, wigs (so that the player don't get bored of using always the same girl) and dialogue lines than through actual sexual performance. But even that has not been decided yet (or the whole plot, for that matter), I'm still working on the structure of the game. I've already got the house of the main character with five rooms, her roommate, the different districts of the city, the underground, the stores to buy clothes and the wardrobe where you can chose between those clothes you have already bought. I've even developed a system to randomly have "bad encounters" if you persist to wander the streets at night, but after all the effort I put into it I'll probably won't use it or will limit it to theft encounters because a) I don't think I have the stomach to write those dialogues and b) I have a natural tendency to comedy and the few dialogue lines I've already written are full of that so that kind of scenes would probably be out of place anyway.

Here is an example of that kind of "funny" dialogues: the girl is arriving at the costume party I mentioned earlier invited by her last "lover" and thinks:

With a bit of luck and this mask, I won't have to hang out with that jerk tonight: " Where were you all night, Eric? You left me alone at the party! What do you mean you were looking for me all over the place? Wait! You were the guy with the Superman costume? Amazing! I would never have guessed it, you being so humble and everything. So the glasses do make a difference after all, who would have thought? What do you mean you don't usually wear glasses? Oh! That must be Hank then. Who? Hank? Nobody! Forget I mentioned him."
Yeah, he'll totally buy it.

And since this is getting a bit off-topic I'll end with another image from the dialogue in progress:
RdohXke.png

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Iago, if you can pull this off, you will be king of SDT eternal, sex scenes be damned! You know, about a year ago I figured I'd do something similar - a full blown Phoenix Wright style adventure with different areas, clues to learn from various ppl, items to be found etc. But I didn't have the skills, so now I'm working up to learning enough tech for more advanced projects (plus my new project is kinda hot and fun to write - at least most of the time. (Some of the time though, I just feel like slowly strangling my characters with their very hairs).

Anyway, Penis Wright - Ass Attorney will have to wait. As will my demonologist adventure, Cumstantine.

Hank East

Content Creator
Here's Nanako from Persona 4! I'm probably releasing a dialogue for her (Or really any young girl) soon-ish, thought don't expect anything too fancy and flashy.

1iZuo7D.png

uewt832.png

xEoaFxb.png

SCJTvIQ.png

MlgUTfk.png

eDYH2Ap.png

ReaIfLq.png

QCOoOnP.png

El31sST.png

PQ31V17.png

9l1kWMy.png

ndtkGuN.png

5pF5xl8.png

Iago

Content Creator
Here are a couple of my characters inspired in celebrity pictures:

tleSGt4.png

OvotTVx.png

The hair is a modification of one from D-Oxygen (Yume).
zpJzXZu.png

RUDXwoV.png

vFUTw0b.png

U0isYUZ.png

AqPHpbX.png

6fL7Zfp.png

The hair has been extracted (and modified a bit) from Makoto Character Mod by Kojiro.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I gotta say guys, using good backgrounds with realistic furniture in them looks a lot better than incorporating animtool props. People should start bundling position files with good backgrounds to go with them :)

Iago

Content Creator
How do you get objects like the cocktail?

I made them, the same way I made the clothes. Actually most of them are "gloves" XD.
I haven't uploaded them because I don't have much time lately, I didn't thought there would be much interest in them since they're of little or no use for the game and I was planning to put them in the dialogue/game I'm working on at some point in the future.

Batnam

Potential Patron
I made them, the same way I made the clothes. Actually most of them are "gloves" XD.
I haven't uploaded them because I don't have much time lately, I didn't thought there would be much interest in them since they're of little or no use for the game and I was planning to put them in the dialogue/game I'm working on at some point in the future.
Keen to see the results of the game

EpicDT-Hunter1

Potential Patron
Here some art of mine. I wont describe them so you can use your own imagination ;)
UuBTyGh.png

KvILNhU.png

fAqpoWk.png

eL3LKDO.png

2JLPThs.png

qeT71dL.png

Attachments

• SDT1.PNG
    SDT1.PNG
    536.2 KB · Views: 801
  • SDT1.PNG
    SDT1.PNG
    536.2 KB · Views: 779
  • SDT1.PNG
    SDT1.PNG
    536.2 KB · Views: 780
  • Sexy.PNG
    Sexy.PNG
    199 KB · Views: 817
  • Sexy3.PNG
    Sexy3.PNG
    485.7 KB · Views: 796
Last edited by a moderator:

ArcheoPtide

Swell Supporter
I have a little fear with BlackHole-Chan she did not give me back my dick.
I like The Dead Bride, the Mart gal and Clarissa!
It would be a Pleasure to learn with this Spanish Teacher...!
EpicDT-Hunter1 this pink skin is sexy.

Here some of my last encounters.

KekW7du.png

xpuw0Iz.png

14tnfC8.png

svfE0gO.png

9a5ejWc.png

kYqU1mu.png

FWwnixW.png

SiegMysen

Potential Patron
I missed this thread ^^ Here's some of my personal favs atm:

And lastly 2 original characters I've made:

t3zDjsB.png

She's amazing.
I've gotta ask, because searching your import thread does nothing. What's the hair, and who did the horn mod? I've gotta have them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.