Post your SDT screenshots

Mineur

Content Creator
She's amazing.
I've gotta ask, because searching your import thread does nothing. What's the hair, and who did the horn mod? I've gotta have them!
Thank you :) I made all of it, and I just havent released it ^^ I'll prob do it later this week, see no reason not to as it looks right now (it was originally made for something special but that kinda died out)

SiegMysen

Potential Patron
Thank you :) I made all of it, and I just havent released it ^^ I'll prob do it later this week, see no reason not to as it looks right now (it was originally made for something special but that kinda died out)
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it!

Mineur

Content Creator
Thanks! They're all great.

I hate to ask, but I can't seem to find the arm frill she's wearing. Might I ask where it is found?
Thank you ^^ No worries dude, those are called "Frilly Armband.swf" unfortunately I dont remember who the creator of it was

Hank East

Content Creator
This time I have no theme, just a few collection of screenshots!

First, Awilix from Smite, once again showing off Sieg Warheit's great work.

Second, since Pokémon Sun & Moon have just come out, Alolan Vulpix!

Third and last, someone from my very first screenshots on this thread, my cousin with a quick, surprise BJ.

Hank East

Content Creator
This time I bring just one girl, but more screenshots of her. My version of the near perpetually smiling and wide-eye player character in Pokémon Moon. Anyone else got their in-game characters (Pokemon or other games) to share? :3

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
Since I was passing through and I just found a couple of pictures I took to remind me to work on that character/scene later (and never did it), I'll leave them here:
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

Hank East

Content Creator
It's been a while since I've posted something here. This one's theme is: Pokémilfs!

TheHackerKnownAsSnow

Content Creator
TheHackerKnownAsSnow TheHackerKnownAsSnow they came in an old custom loader that I dumped into a new loader, they say they were made by dante the dark prince you could sift through his stuff, if you don't find it tell me and I'll see if I can figure out how to upload them
Thanks, I found them here under the Clothes spoiler, they're called Pants Down_V2.swf

I love that .GIFs embed but webms are so much easier to make so here are some webms

Top Bottom