Post your SDT screenshots (2 Viewers)

Eva-2X

Content Creator
sorrowww sorrowww I'm not sure it is the right thread/topic for this kind of discussion, but well.
There is a mod called MoreTriggers2.22.mod by DrZombi DrZombi which features tone of nice devices for dialogue such as [TOGGLE_LOADER_ARM_ON] and more. This mod is a must for advanced dialogue, and has to be loaded after dialogueActions but before dialoguePatch.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
sorrowww sorrowww I'm not sure it is the right thread/topic for this kind of discussion, but well.
There is a mod called MoreTriggers2.22.mod by DrZombi DrZombi which features tone of nice devices for dialogue such as [TOGGLE_LOADER_ARM_ON] and more. This mod is a must for advanced dialogue, and has to be loaded after dialogueActions but before dialoguePatch.

This is not the correct thread for this kind of discussion. Please use the SDT Help sub-forum. SDT Help

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

tickles

Content Creator
Ngl kinda weird that there's lewds of LofiGirl @Javier1009 on the internet.
making-of-a-2d-animation-for-chilledcow-20180706052709.jpg

ERnn8DP.png

Hank East

Content Creator
A little something for this year's Halloween!

06kKvMn.png

Static Hair - Lisa (Genshin Impact) [WIP] あら あら...
Top - Tube Tops
Top 2- RGB GhastTop
Gloves - RGB Gloves
Cape - RCG Cape
Bottoms - Office Skirt
Stockings - Lacy Stocking
AnkleCuffs - Vanilla Right Ribbon
Footwear - Vanilla High Heel
Background - Internet
Whoa wait, where the heck did you find that Lisa hair? I tried to make her but her hat did not fit the template so I scrapped it. Share your secrets, master!

tickles

Content Creator
Whoa wait, where the heck did you find that Lisa hair? I tried to make her but her hat did not fit the template so I scrapped it. Share your secrets, master!
She has to be YOUR MASTER to get it. :eek:No.
Her hair was from whatever art/screenshot/video I could find, then I drew and scaled the hat afterwards. (She looked cute, liked her character, LOL'd at memes, saw the lewds, now we are here.) It's still a WIP unfortunately...
T01BwpS.png

Hank East

Content Creator
tickles tickles
So the hat is gonna be a separate swf import? Well anyway, would you mind sharing just the hair though? I was rather bummed out at not being able to do her since her hat is so big it didnt fit the template, so I've been dying to do her if ya catch my meaning

polly

Potential Patron

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
The ability to have multiple girls is unavailable currently
Key word being currently. The timing is odd but I've been working on the dev environment again and got this working in SDTL2

Still a lot of video magic here, this ran at like 8fps xD, Then I sped up to like 40ish FPS then optical flow interpolated the rest of the way to 60fps. I'm still investigating the technical side for performance but with tools like ffmpeg I can add software to SDTL2 to automatically screen record, speed up, interpolate and render anything in the game at HD 16:9 60fps

And staff we really need direct mp4/webm/gfy embeds

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.