Point of View for SDT (1 Viewer)

Venus8

Potential Patron
Hi,
I have tried to look for mod that would give you an pov perspective in SDT, but it wasnt mentioned anywhere.
Have you heard of mod like this, or maybe you could make it? and if you know of games alike to SDT with POV perspective i would really appreciate if you would let me know.
And how are you guys doing around? What you're having most fun with lately? i just found out that there is some more behinde SDT then just a flash game somewhere on the web after few years, so you could draw me a picture of most intresting things.

tub8tor

Content Creator
The game is pretty much 2d so it's probably not possible. Also they'd need new character assets

Last edited:

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
well best you can go for is to get the animation tool and download some super close up positions. Some of those work and are super close the face and when zoom out you can get about half way down the chest before you see anything more. That's about as close are your going to get

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.