Please help decompile it into fla, I will lose the frame when unpacking with ffdec (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ly27318

Content Creator
我猜你的方法是“正确的方法”,但我自己学习如何使用 ffdec,这可能是一种肮脏的方式。

your method is the "right method" I guess, but I learn by myself how use ffdec, it may be a dirty way.
I'm in China. The time is 11 pm. The debugging is more complicated than expected. It will be postponed to tomorrow evening

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
You can edit the mod sometimes like Rok said, in the decompiler but still you must be careful how you do things because its easy to just break things

if you want to make major edits then your best bet is to export the .svg files from the mod and then learn to make a new mod with the costume art pieces using the modding templates [1] [2]

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Add specific patterns, icons and decorations of clothes to increase the characteristics and appreciation of clothes. The modified version will be uploaded after adding. (the original version is only a transition color of solid color.)

also check out this mod, its also a dress with patterns

the author, sclover13, is active as well

ly27318

Content Creator
You can edit the mod sometimes like Rok said, in the decompiler but still you must be careful how you do things because its easy to just break things

if you want to make major edits then your best bet is to export the .svg files from the mod and then learn to make a new mod with the costume art pieces using the modding templates [1] [2]
Well, thank you very much. Do you have any recommender software? I still want to try to edit it in many ways

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Do you have any recommender software?
SDT was made in proprietary software and so are .swf mods. You can only make mods in the old Adobe Flash/CS (Creative Suite) or Adobe Animate/CC (Creative Cloud)

If you can not get this software you can DM me for help

ly27318

Content Creator
SDT was made in proprietary software and so are .swf mods. You can only make mods in the old Adobe Flash/CS (Creative Suite) or Adobe Animate/CC (Creative Cloud)

If you can not get this software you can DM me for help
Well, I need to think more. Thank you very much! Need to contact again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.