Please help decompile it into fla, I will lose the frame when unpacking with ffdec (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ly27318

Content Creator
What is your goal to editing this mod ?
Add specific patterns, icons and decorations of clothes to increase the characteristics and appreciation of clothes. The modified version will be uploaded after adding. (the original version is only a transition color of solid color.)

RokPhenix

Content Creator
May I take a look on your broken mod ?
Don't forget to ask to the original artist if he allows you to do a remake.
If you don't have response for two weeks, feel free to do it.

In this case, @Huitznahua doesn't seem active since the 10/01/20
and I DM him for a rework the 09/29/2021 without any response.

Last edited:

RokPhenix

Content Creator
I mean, may you upload somewhere your work, so I can look where you make a mistake

ly27318

Content Creator
I mean, may you upload somewhere your work, so I can look where you make a mistake
The two original authors have not logged in for 2 or 3 years. At present, the file has not been edited, because the file will make an error after decompiling with ffdec. Are you talking about fla after unpacking? The above Mega link file will make an error when decompiled with ffdec. Try unpacking with ffdec to see if it is the same as me

RokPhenix

Content Creator
I already try, the mod will run as well.
I guess, your rework break some frame.

if you can't recompile check Character id of pictures and sprites. I guess some items will share the same id.
Sometime you need :
1-to save your work
2-relaunch ffdec
3-click on edit yours brokens items
4-click on save your edit without any modification
5-save your work(1)

and the mod will compile correctly.

Last edited:

ly27318

Content Creator

if you can't recompile check Character id of pictures and sprites. I guess some items will share the same id.
Sometime you need to save your work, relaunch ffdec, and just click on edit+save yours items without any modification for the mod will compile correctly.
It should be. Is it the ffdec version? The version of ffdec I use is 14 x. X and 15 x. X version, because I'm outdoors now, I'm using my mobile phone, and the computer can't use it

ly27318

Content Creator

Sometime you need :
1-to save your work
2-relaunch ffdec
3-click on edit yours items
5-save your work(1)

I always use flash CS6 to process and export, because I click this every time

ly27318

Content Creator
IMG_20220205_211539.jpg

ly27318

Content Creator

Sometime you need :
1-to save your work
2-relaunch ffdec
5-save your work(1)

I unpack the picture at the bottom as a fla file

RokPhenix

Content Creator
I am not a expert but I never use this feature cause FLA not a file as you can use directly in the game, it seem to be usefull for modders to share their works.
I only do:
1-take a base swf
2-open it with ffdec
3-edit sprite & code
4-save the file (the floppy disk picture).
5-rename it, congratulation you make a new mod.

ly27318

Content Creator

Sometime you need :
1-to save your work
2-relaunch ffdec
5-save your work(1)

Thank you for providing a lot of information and help. I will test it tomorrow

RokPhenix

Content Creator
The two original authors have not logged in for 2 or 3 years. At present, the file has not been edited, because the file will make an error after decompiling with ffdec. Are you talking about fla after unpacking? The above Mega link file will make an error when decompiled with ffdec. Try unpacking with ffdec to see if it is the same as me
You said you can't recompile but how you obtain the first pics if you not have a broken mod.
Upload your broken mod.

ly27318

Content Creator
You said you can't recompile but how you obtain the first pics if you not have a broken mod.
Upload your broken mod.
What you said before is to replace the file with ffdec. Just save it as SWF. I don't know about this ffdec replacement function. I haven't tried it. Because I am learning the operation of flash, I always use complex methods.

RokPhenix

Content Creator
your method is the "right method" I guess, but I learn by myself how use ffdec, it may be a dirty way.

ly27318

Content Creator
your method is the "right method" I guess, but I learn by myself how use ffdec, it may be a dirty way.
They are all learning and creating. I don't know. I just hope your works will be more and more colorful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.