Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (11 Viewers)

Kdogryu43

Potential Patron
Would someone happen to know how to get the dic$ accessory in NGS?

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I've answered your PM. Please, check when you have time.

pito101

Potential Patron
motivation.png

@Everybody
Alright ! I'll keep trying to resolve your issues but it appears I will now have to do it on a case-by-case basis. So, from now
on, people having a hard time using the above MOD will first have to send me a PM providing the following information :

-1- The exact version you're playing on. NA (for example) is not enough. Microsoft PSO2NGS ? Steam PSO2NGS ?
-2- The exact path of the folder where you pasted the modded files. It's intimately tied to the previous point.
-3- The exact files you replaced. SD topless version for male or HD big nipples version for female (for example) !
-4- If you're using the PSO2 Tweaker or not. It may still be mandatory in spite of the Checksum's departure.

steam pso2ngs
program files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM/pso2_bin/data/win32
files replaced - [Se] | Viola Marill[Se] --HD--/ Actis Inner[In] (Base[In]) --HD--
i use tweaker
Its didnt work i read instructions. sorry if im slow to respond.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
May I ask you what is your issue precisely (infinite loading, invisible character, white/black 3D model, game crash, ...) ?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Can you upload a screenshot of your character while in the Beauty Salon (showing the [Se]/[In] list) ?!
And can you upload a screenshot of your graphical settings (by clicking THIS option) as well, please ?

pito101

Potential Patron
Can you upload a screenshot of your character while in the Beauty Salon (showing the [Se]/[In] list) ?!
And can you upload a screenshot of your graphical settings (by clicking THIS option) as well, please ?
I got it to work sorry for bothering you. it was the graphics settings. I swear I had it on ultra already.

Trunks7287

Avid Affiliate
I got it to work sorry for bothering you. it was the graphics settings. I swear I had it on ultra already.
does anyone know why it keeps resetting your settings when you log out? i am trying to set it to 6, but it keeps defaulting back to 5

Wunder_Weeb

Potential Patron
May I ask you what is your issue precisely (infinite loading, invisible character, white/black 3D model, game crash, ...) ?
I have an issue as well. I thought my graphics settings needed the SD version of the basewear (or SE) so I tried that in real time in salon, but I didn't see any change. I was then able to successfully extract the Invis Basewear for HD models to NGS by replacing it in both the /win32 and the /win32na folders. I then tried to replace the HD innerwear since HD base worked fine, didn't think I'd need the SD version. But not only did it not load properly, nothing else did. And when I tried to cancel and escape the salon, I was trapped in an infinite loading screen.

Infinite loading screens were normal for me, so I just End Task'd it and restarted. But GameGuard did a weird thing this time around, instead of giving an error report button, they directed my to an this FAQ page: https://gameguardfaq.nprotect.com/eng/list00.html , talking about emailing them these five special documents from the GameGuard directory. I'm cautious they will learn about the mods and I might potentially face repercussion for that, so I haven't done that. I'm unable to continue past the infinite loading screens of PSO2 or NGS when I select my character, even after uninstalling and defaulting every mod I have in PSO2:NGS. Is there a fix besides literally uninstalling PSO2 completely and reinstalling it?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
- Problem description -
Infinite loading screen is caused my many things, but rarely by MODs. Before install the game again, please try to do the following :
-1- Add your PSO2's pso2_bin folder to the exclusions of your antivirus. -2- Do the same with your PSO2's pso2.exe file and if you're
using PSO2Tweaker, do the same for PSO2Tweaker.exe too. -3- Delete any "item_name_XX.dat" located inside the PSO2's directory
from MyDocuments. -4- If you're running Windows 10 follow this link to add pso2.exe (and PSO2Tweaker.exe if needed) to Windows
Defender's Controlled Folder Access
. -5- Delete the GameGuard folder from your PSO2's pso2_bin directory. Restart your PC. Then.....

Klebs, are you sharing that Niddhogg penis mod for ngs? unfortunately i don't have the cylinder for the penis accessory.
I will once they are finalized but with the release of PSO2NGS I've been even more busy than usual, which means I ran late. You can
check the progression of the global conversion/tweaking (kind of) by checking my PSO2's Harem's Website regularly, though.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
You need a new software to unpack ICE files from the NGS era (you can then repack them with your old software).
You can grab the last version of ZamboniLite by clicking HERE. Courtesy of our beloved modder Shadowth117.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
sadly your new NGS nude mod doesn't come with a pussy, is there any way you can give her one or convert the old one to NGS? im still waiting for the pubic hair, how is it the progress?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
As I already said (please, read the previous pages of this thread) I will not add any pussy/penis to my MODs. Models from PSO2NGS are still
complicated for me to edit and I won't do more than I already did. I will release a pussy/penis accessory to balance this, though. Now, if you
really can't wait, feel free to take a look at the PSO2-Modding Discord. A modder more talented than I am did this MOD with a 3D pussy. As
it is really good, you shouldn't hesitate. And about the pubic hair, I didn't port them yet (I have around a dozen requests before that one).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.