Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (7 Viewers)

Wunder_Weeb

Potential Patron
Thanks for the advice, Klebs. I'm good to go again. You didn't have to help me like that, especially when you're busy with your life and hobbies, so I'm very grateful. I know you're getting swamped with requests and messages but just remember that you're doing this for entertainment, not work, so make sure you have fun at the end of the day. :) All of us less techy pleasure seekers are glad that people like you contribute to these things, even if all they say are "wen is this coming?" Cheers!

Ayayaya

Potential Patron
Nice one, MingCR MingCR ! :wink: I see you added a cock accessory. I may try to add one directly to the NGS male body later. But given the fact many of my boys are still great even after being transfered into NGS (with some minor tweakings) I have to admit I'm not in a hurry.

might we have it for fem. body too? :oops:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I'm afraid I didn't understand your request. Do you mean you would like to get similar MODs for females ? If so, I just added some visuals of my
female teammates to my Harem (besides my male ones). You may want to take a look. Once again I will share some resources but only when all
of them are finalized (and it may take a while because they have to be converted/enhanced/reworked due to PSO2NGS's new standards). This is
cool, though. Because the old PSO2's models will be upgraded and will have an extended lifespan on NGS. Anyway, you can follow the progress
of this project by clicking below to check the harem once in a while. And once PSO2's Harem is finished, I'll starting creating one for NGS !

Ayayaya

Potential Patron
I'm afraid I didn't understand your request. Do you mean you would like to get similar MODs for females ? If so, I just added some visuals of my
female teammates to my Harem (besides my male ones). You may want to take a look. Once again I will share some resources but only when all
of them are finalized (and it may take a while because they have to be converted/enhanced/reworked due to PSO2NGS's new standards). This is
cool, though. Because the old PSO2's models will be upgraded and will have an extended lifespan on NGS. Anyway, you can follow the progress
of this project by clicking below to check the harem once in a while. And once PSO2's Harem is finished, I'll starting creating one for NGS !

like a small and cute flaccid penis for the female body type >///<
lovely Harem btw, everyone looks so unique <3

EDIT KlebsTAQ - Thanks for your kind words. I will send you a PM to talk about that "cute flaccid penis" of yours !

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
does anybody know which archive the ngs city npcs are stored in and which number corresponds to which npc?

EDIT KlebsTAQ - On Discord, I saw some NPC MODs for NGS. So, I suppose their authors have the information.

raeths

Vivacious Visitor
Hallo. New here! Trying to figure out how to get a nude male body for my femboi character :>

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I will send you a PM soon. Stay tuned !

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
french_lingerie_loft.png

You can click the images to zoom-in.....
And you, which outfit do you prefer ? :smile:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Sadly, editing those old models usually screws up the overall physique of your characters because the slider settings you chose in the
Beauty Salon don't apply anymore. As far as I know, no fix has ever been found for PSO2 models. That's why I personally have at least
two versions of my characters registered in the MyFashion option, one for my general use and an edited one for the nude MODs.

raeths

Vivacious Visitor
Sadly, editing those old models usually screws up the overall physique of your characters because the slider settings you chose in the
Beauty Salon don't apply anymore. As far as I know, no fix has ever been found for PSO2 models. That's why I personally have at least
two versions of my characters registered in the MyFashion option, one for my general use and an edited one for the nude MODs.
But don't you have to pay AC for the changes everytime you wanna use each?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
But don't you have to pay AC for the changes everytime you wanna use each?
Yes. I'm sorry but as I have 800+ Free Salon Passes I tend to forget the AC fees. I'll try to fix at least the 2019 of the MODs version ASAP.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Is there any public Nude ngs female mod that works on NA?

Here is the long awaited upgrade of THAT PREVIOUS MOD. It now works for PSO2JP, PSO2NA, NGSJP and NGSNA !
I'll need volunteers to test all the variations. Feel free to tell me if everything's fine, or not. Any question is welcome.
But please, read carefully the README file included in the compressed archive before doing anything wrong. Okay ?
I already solved dozens of 'it doesn't work' requests just by saying the exact same things written in the README file.
And of course, if you enjoy this work, please take 1 second to put a LIKE. I sacrificed my weekend for this. Have fun !

-Any modded file must be copied inside PSO2's win32 folder (whatever the version you use). Compatible with the use of the PSO2Tweaker-
club_space.png
EDIT 06/16 - This MOD has been fixed. Enjoy !
club_space.png
EDIT 06/24 - Updated to 1.4 (see the README)

(As always the file password is KlebsTAQ)

any chance of a male ngs body paint version of a3?
I never thought of that. It shouldn't be difficult to do, though. You would like the exact same one (including the top part) ?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
ofc! cute bois should be allowed to wear bras too ;P
Of course ! Please, take a closer look at the clickable picture below (of higher quality than the previous GIFs) and tell me if #3 is
the only outfit you're interested in or if you would like me to convert more of these clothes for males with NGS bodies.

MingCR

Avid Affiliate
Of course ! Please, take a closer look at the clickable picture below (of higher quality than the previous GIFs) and tell me if #3 is
the only outfit you're interested in or if you would like me to convert more of these clothes for males with NGS bodies.

#3, #5 , #9 and #4 look like they could work well on males.
#3 is a 'must have',
#5 and #9 would look pretty decent,
and #4 is a 'could be cute, i guess, if you have time to mod it' case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.