Phantasy Star Online 2 NGS - Lewd Mods (2 Viewers)

KingBananers

Avid Affiliate
I'm very pleased with the mod, Klebs, you're doing God's work. Still had to get the accessory which i'm not entirely a fan of but beggars can't be choosers haha.
waterpose1.png

EDIT KlebsTAQ - I would gladly swallow that fat juicy cock of yours nonetheless ! :cool:

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
Thank you very much, KingBananers ! ^_^ I'm sorry about the lack of penis for now but I'm only using my main character in NGS at the moment
and he doesn't need a cock because he's been forbidden to use his tiny prick permanently years ago. So, I didn't feel the need to add a dick right
from the start (which is quite harder for me than with older models by the way). I may do it soon, though... Because some other characters and all
of my teammates have huge meat sticks they want to use in NGS the same way they used them in PSO2 !
cock_icon.png
cock_icon.png
cock_icon.png

raeths

Vivacious Visitor
Well, a new tool has been recently released and it allows us to convert older PSO2 LAs to make them compatible with newer NGS bodies.
I will convert my 500+ XXX LAs during this summer and I'll share the ones I'm allowed to share to anyone interested (poses, animations).

goodness those look amazing! Do they not work with the new body if you're on an OG PSO2 block?

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I had no idea you had LAs, Kleb.
Well, I don't think I ever hid it ! ^_^ Would you be interested ? For PSO2 Classic or NGS bodies ? Rather animations or poses ?
goodness those look amazing! Do they not work with the new body if you're on an OG PSO2 block?
If you try to use old LAs with NGS bodies, your character will be horribly stretched wherever you are. Conversion is mandatory.
That condom belt is pretty interesting, is it a private mod?
also, what is the tool for converting old LAs?
It's the latest version of AquaLibrary by Shadowth117. The condom belt is private. But I can PM you the name of the author !

Cobra_Kumanda

Potential Patron
I'll be very happy once more of the old modded LA's for any body type (I still use both cuz 8 years worth of cosmetics lol) works in NGS and not have to go to PSOld2 just to see/use em lol.

KlebsTAQ

DӨЯΣIKΣПП
Staff
Forums Moderator
I would love to see some NGS body LAs. Solo better than couples, though.
The few ones below have already been converted in order to be compatible with NGS bodies. I have to do more testings but it appears that
everything's fine. It's true it would be a total waste to not be able to use great animations/poses with our newer characters !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.