persistent error in creating hair mod (1 Viewer)

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
If someone can help me with this, I have followed the steps in the guides but I keep getting this error.
I named each part of the hair: top, under and back.
If you can give me any help I would really appreciate it.

P.S. Couldn't they make the templates a little higher?
[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
make sure you have the project .fla in the same folder as the modding resource files

Edit: can you link the guides you followed so I can double check that they have this info

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The Hacker Known As Snow The Hacker Known As Snow : he used my simplified Hair template.fla that can be found in the Tutorials & Templates Summary.
The SDTMods folder is included in the archive, and I specifically wrote at the top of the templates summary "You should not download them without knowing what you are doing! Don't come whining if you have problems, read the tutorials first!" (in red).
This specific template is meant to be used by seasoned modders, as all konashions comments have been removed from the setting's code. I put it there because I will use it in my Animate tutorial that is not ready yet...

P Pabloelpolaco :
The PNG hair mod you posted under has not been made with Adobe Animate. It has not even been drawn using vectors, it is just a cut-out of an existing artwork (one can clearly see the white pixels outside of the outlines).
You cannot throw a raster image into Animate and think it'll magically work.
There's infinite space over it, you just have to zoom out.

As said above, you shouldn't have downloaded this template without knowing what to do with it.
I advise you to read Synonymous' Costume Modding Tutorial (I learnt with it) and to first read the comments and tutorials made by konashion himself in his template (SDTModdingCS5.zip)

As said by 'Snow above, the 1120 error is because you didn't save your work in a folder containing the SDTMods folder.

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
Thank you very much, I will do the folder and use the files from the link.

It was just a joke xd
About the highest template, I was referring to the png template for static hair, since the one I made did not fit, I am making it a swf file.

once again thanks for your answers, sorry for being a noob, I'll do my best.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
ok i give up.
when I did the purah hair I got errors but I solved it, now I have no idea what the problem is.

[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

I will remove the ears and use some garment to replace

Thanks for everything guys, if I have problems with a more serious mod I will ask for help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pabloelpolaco

Content Creator
I get it.
Yes, I already fixed it. In a few days I will upload what I have.
although it seems that someone already anticipated me with the issue of hazbin hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.